Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

I believe @CLHS68  is correct that some of this may have been filmed prior to the shut down.  I was surprised at Ned and Olivia kissing right out of the gate.

I thought I read somewhere that they film a whole scene and then it gets edited to run over a number of days (like the courtroom scene yesterday).  So when you see them all in the same outfit for two weeks, that was all filmed on the same day.

I know that Candace Cameron Bure stopped filming one of her Hallmark movies before it was almost done and when she went back she said she had to get the same nail polish color so that it would match what was already filmed.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

@Tique 

After I read/posted that article that he had approached the producer about returning it was inevitable.I do wish they hadn't wasted the "you can't miss it" first five minutes on him.

Well said @Tique.  I believe I posted (way back when) a comment about Dominic Z's "wanting to come home" (to GH).  IMO, I am not thrilled with the way the actor handled his wanting to return; such PR you know what...he misses everyone, blah, blah.  No, he left to find greener pastures (no problem) and when he couldn't; he wants his old job back.

As the the character of Dante, of course I would like to see him mentally well and reunited with his mom, dad, son and family.  As for Lulu, I'm liking her more and more with hunky hero teacher, Dustin.  Just sayin'....

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Smiley Sad  Guess we know how she spent her quarantine.  And I was really enjoying her chemistry with Valentin.

GH, let me know when my flight to LA is.  I am ready to step right in.  I have the "look."

Oh and the mouth! 🤣

OMG, I have been thinking this same thing since Kim took over the role!  You WOULD be the perfect Brookie!

Let me get FV's phone number right now!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal and  @Laura14 :  Indeed!! A perfect match for the role of Brookie.  @Laura14 has the looks, the swagger, the mouth, the attitude and she can sing!!  Right?  You go girl.  Please include me on the phone call to FV.  Let's make him an offer he can't refuse............LOL

Respected Contributor

@CLHS68

Wishing you a very healthy and happy birthday.  Do you know what goes well with birthday cake?  Champagne.  Lots and lots of champagne.  Have a fabulous day!!  And after lots of champagne....well, fill in the blank.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique 

After I read/posted that article that he had approached the producer about returning it was inevitable.I do wish they hadn't wasted the "you can't miss it" first five minutes on him.

Well said @Tique.  I believe I posted (way back when) a comment about Dominic Z's "wanting to come home" (to GH).  IMO, I am not thrilled with the way the actor handled his wanting to return; such PR you know what...he misses everyone, blah, blah.  No, he left to find greener pastures (no problem) and when he couldn't; he wants his old job back.

As the the character of Dante, of course I would like to see him mentally well and reunited with his mom, dad, son and family.  As for Lulu, I'm liking her more and more with hunky hero teacher, Dustin.  Just sayin'....

How is that working out for Ryan Paevy?  He's a staple on Hallmark now and had a recurring role in a BET tv show for a few episodes.

DZ had 4 episodes of a British/Canadian show called Tin Star.  Other than that, zip.

I love reading people's IMDb pages.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@redwingsgal and  @Laura14 :  Indeed!! A perfect match for the role of Brookie.  @Laura14 has the looks, the swagger, the mouth, the attitude and she can sing!!  Right?  You go girl.  Please include me on the phone call to FV.  Let's make him an offer he can't refuse............LOL

@mysoutherncomfort  what would that be? Free moss for the rest of the year? Happy smiley 68 We all know Frank is really into his moss.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 , Wishing you a very Happy Birthday!

Honored Contributor

Great comeback show yesterday, back with a vengence for sure. FINALLY Nelle getting her's in the end, cannot wait for the Judge to grant Michael & new bride full custody and lil ole Nelle nothing.

Dante is back, well maybe. Good to see him and yes I do think he'll be back full steam ahead. His Mum will be so glad but I'm not so sure about his wife &  kids. More than likely getting kicked to the curb will be the new beau in their lives.

ANd just as this came back yesterday, in my area they're pre-empting the show today by the illustrius OH gov. BOOHISS!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

From the sublime to the ridiculous...

GH Spoilers Wild Speculation: Ned and Monica Reunite

GH Spoilers Wild Speculation: Ned and Monica Reunite

Now that General Hospital spoilers are back in action, we can’t help but wonder what’s going to happen next in Port Charles. But to move forward, sometimes you have to look to the past.

General Hospital Spoilers Wild Speculation

Who remembers how Ned first popped up on General Hospital? The year was 1988 and Monica, as usual, was feeling fed up with her husband Alan. In the interest of self-care, she took off a couple of days from work to visit a spa. There, she met a hot tennis pro named Ward, played by Kurt McKinney. The two had a quick, hot fling, and Monica returned to Port Charles feeling much better about… everything.

Only to come face to face with her nephew, Alan’s sister Tracy’s son, Ed Ashton. Also known as Ned. Ooops. So awkward. That’s what you get for not spending holidays together as a family!

Forgive and Forget

After McKinney left the role, Wally Kurth took over as Ned, which led to the infinitely popular Ned and Lois pairing. By the time their daughter Brook Lynn was born, Ned and Monica were a thing of the distant past.

Tennis, Anyone?

But what if they weren’t? Ned doesn’t have much to do these days other than bickering with his wife, and certainly Monica doesn’t — she’s been alone for way too long. What if these two found themselves in each other’s orbit again? Older, wiser, and perhaps still hot for each other?

Monica does love herself some Quartermaine men. It would be a Port Charles scandal even Olivia’s psychic powers would have a hard time seeing coming! Could this work? Let us know what you think. Yuck!!!

Let's keep this one a Wild Speculation. Please and thank you.

yuck!!!

I would like the "yuck" a million times over if I could.