Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

@Tique I just re-read your post again.  It makes so much sense.

I watched GH for many years, then I stopped for a few years (busy with my girls, etc).  It's only been about 2 to 3 years that I picked back up.

I never could understand why Drew hated (OK, intensely disliked) his twin so much.  Franco becoming (mentally) Drew kinda explains his anger and hatred toward his twin.  Makes sense now.

I know everyone else likes Monica but I don't care for her.  Just don't care for her.  So, I wasn't surprised when she wanted to 'drill' (because that's what it would be) Drew/Franco to see what she'd missed with him.

She must realize he has a lot of anger toward her.  She's either very selfish or a (as my mother would say) "A glutton for punishment" to hear him bust on her!

@Annabellethecat66  I never liked Monica either. I think when she was young on GH, she was a better actress. I think she's so pushy with Franco/Drew (I disliked also), because she basically lost Jason (car accident with AJ) years ago and now found out about Drew. The problem with that reasoning is, then the writers would have to be credited for thinking in a reasonable manner. That can't be, can it? 

Either way, I still don't like Monica. She was once on Happy Days. She looked great and  acted very well. Aside from that, she's not for me.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

The September thread is up. 

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

Don't forget its Monica's house Alan gave it to her. What she says goes. That said Monica & the grown Drew had a good relationship & I think she just wants to know what he was like before. Her family is shrinking & she just wants to know about the family she never knew.

Esteemed Contributor

As far as Drew2 not remembering Bobby Frank.....my guess is the writers forgot about that part of the story.  And, why does Drew2 now have a slight accent???  Come on?????

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

As far as Drew2 not remembering Bobby Frank.....my guess is the writers forgot about that part of the story.  And, why does Drew2 now have a slight accent???  Come on?????

Yes, that makes no sense since Drew1 doesn't have one.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

Yes, that makes no sense since Drew1 doesn't have one.  

And since Drew1 doesn't even remember being Drew, the writers can have Drew2 act any way they want to suit whatever off the cuff story they come up with lol.  I don't think Drew was ever a bad person, he is a Seal and he went after Shiloh in Afghanistan.  Shiloh really is a piece of ******.  As for Drew1 ever being arrogant, he could be sometimes. This did not bother me.  It's one of the things that convinced me he was related to Jason lol.  Jason and Sonny both can be pretty arrogant, but that fits the characters they play.  I do think both Jason and Sonny have softened a bit over the years, though they still take care of business if they have to.  I liked Jason talking to Cameron about how he spurned the Quartermaines after his accident and that he regretted it.  It was a good conversation IMO.  

Honored Contributor

@daisy4  I think you caught a major error by these writers!  Yes, They’ve talked extensively how real Drew and Franco were children who played together.

As a matter of fact, the two bonded together after the incident with the child molester.  Suddenly, they became friends 

Fake Drew or as some call him, Drew2 should remember various episodes with Franco as a child.  My first thought was ‘ they should hold up a Morrow.  However, that would never do because looking back would be a man ( Franco) but not the child Franco.

Esteemed Contributor

@tedEbear 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!