Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique Jax is not conniving the way Hayden is, thankfully. He's hardly pure as the driven snow, but I can't ever remember him being cruel to anyone!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@vermint wrote:

@Tique Jax is not conniving the way Hayden is, thankfully. He's hardly pure as the driven snow, but I can't ever remember him being cruel to anyone!

Agree @vermint . Speaking of our recent returnee, Hayden, why isn't she by her sister's side as she goes through this recent trauma. Is it possible she hasn't heard of Elizabeth's predicament?

I thought it was strange that Cam was back at Community Service and Trina/Joss showed up to rib him because they hadn't heard about the latest Shiloh mess. Then today's Spoilers say Robert stops by to fill in Sam/Jason.

Makes me wonder what is Star Reporter "the public has a right to know" doing. Is she still on a drunken binge? Surely StuLu and her vapid Editor boss Peter should have the story out by now. Inexcusable!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique Unlike most news, this one has been slow to travel around PC for sure! Of course, it's only been a matter of hours in PC time, and looks like today will start spreading.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Coquille   I already knew how you feel about Helena. You were quite specific last year when we were discussing people we would like to return. Helena was my number one choice then as she is now. I understand why you don't like her and I'm ok with that because I like her enough for the two of us.

There is no conceivable reason for Ferret Face to return. Even one day would be too much.

Blueberry pie. Sounds delish.

Yikes!!! Don't say his name. FF makes me cringe. And Helena....I just think her whole little old killer lady schtick is not credible. I once saw her take hostages in an elevator where three able body young people stood by and did nothing. A good breeze would have blown her over. It's just silly.

Esteemed Contributor

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I do not like Hayden at all, and haven't from the beginning. As for the actress, she can't play anything but a conniving, underhanded character. To me Hayden is simply a reincarnation of the duplicitous, ego centric Greenley Smythe from AMC. Finn is too good for her, and she is deliberately keeping his child from him. She's no better than Brad.

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

@vermint  I agree with you re Jax not being cruel and as you say, he's not pure as the driven snow. Hayden (at least to me) on the other hand IMO, has no soul and wouldn't think twice about being cruel to get what she wants. I do think that Jax thinks, the ends justify the means, sometimes. Especially when it comes to Sonny or business associates that get in his way. I must admit, I like Jax better when he's not playing Mr, Goody Two Shoes. I'm not a great Jax fan but putting that aside, he is a loving, caring, great father and husband, who would do anything for the people he love's. Can anyone say that about Hayden?

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@Coquille Jax is definitely ruthless in business matters...but he (mostly) stays on the right side of legal. He & Sonny have a looooonnnnng history, but for the most part, it's almost more "habit" for them to annoy each other, I think. Jax would be boring if he were too good! I've been a Jax fan since he first showed up in Port Charles...haven't always agreed with his motives/actions, but always love me some Jax!

I agree...Hayden is soulless, she's out only for what benefits HER. I wish Jax would get away from her.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. I do not like Hayden at all, and haven't from the beginning. As for the actress, she can't play anything but a conniving, underhanded character. To me Hayden is simply a reincarnation of the duplicitous, ego centric Greenley Smythe from AMC. Finn is too good for her, and she is deliberately keeping his child from him. She's no better than Brad.

--------------

I have been wondering where that baby is!!!  I thought she might 'spill' the news about the baby when she was doped up at the Island.  Guess not... 

Spoilers have stated that the baby is sick and she will need Finn's medical help....take with a grain of salt!!!

Respected Contributor

@corita I read a spoiler about the baby being sick too but think Finn has his hands full trying to find out what is wrong with Michaels's girlfriend.

You know it would not surprise me if Hayden sold the baby. She is money hungary. I cannot imagine any mother not checking on a baby sick or not. Looks like Dr O caught her today so that should be interesting.

Valued Contributor

Maybe I'm the only one, but I find it really creepy the way Franco is trying to act like Drew. Watching him  Kissing Kim just made me say yuck!  He seemed like one of those creepy guys that stalk women at bars.