Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

You are in my thoughts and prayers, @CLHS68 .  Hugs sent your way xoxoxoxoxo

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

Maybe it's me, but I just don't understand.  Why would Shiloh want Jason to have Drew's memories?  Then Jason would know all the bad things Shiloh did and could rip his head off.  What am I missing?

No @daisy4  it's not just you. The only reason I could come up with is the same as yours. He wants Jason to come for him but he will have backup waiting. Then possibly Jason could be charged with attempted murder. @kelsey17  may be on to something. If Jason gets Drew's memories it could potentially wipe away all of his own memories so he could forget his past with Sam. Shiloh can't believe there's a chance in h-ll she would then turn to him but then again, he is delusional. The whole thing is senseless; however Shiloh is desperate. It has become obvious the brains on his team were those of Harmony's so maybe this is all he could come up with since he's working solo now.

Sure hope something thwarts his plan because I'm not interested in the year long unfolding of another stupid/unnecessary story designed only to keep Sleezo's face on the screen.

The only thing I can think of is that there is SOMETHING that Shi-hole needs from the flashdrive and he doesn't want Drew to remember it.  If he puts the memories in Jason's head, then he can manipulate the memory to his advantage.  I knew from the beginning that Shi-hole was doing something illegal in Afghanistan.  He needs the memory for something.

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

I get what you are saying & we know Shiloh wants Sam but even if Jason had Drew's memories Drew was married to Sam a while & had Scout with her so Jason with Drew's memories would still have memories of Sam. Boy is that confusing.

I thought Shiloh wanted Drews memories to find out where the money is because he is in need of money. I was just hoping Drew would remember on his own.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

I get what you are saying & we know Shiloh wants Sam but even if Jason had Drew's memories Drew was married to Sam a while & had Scout with her so Jason with Drew's memories would still have memories of Sam. Boy is that confusing.

I thought Shiloh wanted Drews memories to find out where the money is because he is in need of money. I was just hoping Drew would remember on his own.

@CLHS68  remember that flashdrive was made when Drew and Jason were kidnapped so it contains Drew's memories up to five years ago  five years before Jason returned. None of Drew's memories of Sam would be on the drive.

Yes it is confusing which is why I'm thankful I have a village of ladies to remind me of what I have forgotten/don't understand. Hopefully I do the same when someone else has forgotten/doesn't understand.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I hope it does not happen but maybe Jason would have a mix of memories like Anna. Anna is trying to figure out what memories are hers & which are Alex's. In any case I am just tired of them messing with peoples memories.

Honored Contributor

@CLHS68 

sending you more (((((((((hugs))))))))))))))))and Smiley Happyand Heart

Its always a "what if" waiting for test results,etc....so please let your dr. do his or her job

and 

you also have our prayers/thoughts for a good outcomeHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Tique 

i'm not surprised if its Hayden that gets the truth drink...smh!

This story line including zzzzMichael story line w/Cassie...duh!

Writer ...please end our present stories for closeure  before this sillyness with cassie now!

anyway...thanks for posting the  updates  for usHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

I'm thinking Nina is the one that got the drink with the truth serum.  It looks like she's wearing a negligee to dinner.  LOL  Who couldn't predict that Finnw ould be stuck as soon as he showed up at the door?

My August "please let this storyline end" is probably the same as it's been since January.  Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva 

I can't wait to see what happens at that  dinner party at Nina's and Vals ...lol!

preds 06-21-20
Esteemed Contributor

Ok.  I know this is mean, and no I am not going to post a picture of myself because I think I look so much better.  lol  But, perhaps the makeup dept at GH can invest in some Plexaderm for Nina's undereye bags.  What a great advertisement that would be for Plexaderm!  At the very least, quit highlighting them.  She is a very pretty girl though.  Horrible in the role, but very pretty girl.