Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

I didn’t read everyone’s posts so maybe someone said this...and keep in mind I’m often wrong!

But think of this...what if Franco/Drew talked ( whatever) Kim into having sex and she gets pregnant with Franco’s baby?

What do you guys think?  I’m using my iPad and I hate the thing so you guys will be happy to note this is a short post!

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@BeckiWV wrote:

Just wanted to throw this in, if no one else has, maybe the person with Helena was Nicholas.

@BeckiWV  I never would have thought of Nicholas. He is coming back so, maybe but I think it's someone more sinister. Nicholas could be bad, absolutely but to me, not sinister. At least, that's how I saw Nicholas. You could be right! I'll check in and see who it is, if it's before Friday.

@Coquille I have always seen Nicholas as a good guy, but today I was thinking about him supposedly killing Helena, and thought maybe he was coming into his Cassadine heritage.  Maybe for Spencer?  Just more speculation but I wondered...

@BeckiWV  Thinking about it, from what I remember umpteen years ago, Nicholas threw Helena off of a cliff because she didn't like him being with Emily, had a hit man shoot Hayden, then he framed Hayden for his supposed murder. Those are the few bad things I remember now. He was a good guy, when he was with Emily and many other times.

Wondering is good but not here in relation to GH. WRITER'S!😉

Gotta go, Animal Kingdom's on.

@Coquille I forgot about Nicholas tossing his goody two shoes image aside and being a bad boy now and again, but yes, you are right. It will be very interesting to see what happens when he does return, as he surely will.  ❤️

Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV ❤️️

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Super Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Boo !  I don't want Olivia to buy Charlies!Smiley Mad

Ok...the talk between Franco/Drew and the sleeaze....

"who" was the the mystery   man that met with Helenea in that flashback  ??

I want this story to end and not bring more people into it!

Plus who ever the sleeze called to cause trouble for Alexis...her daughters ex boyfriends parents that she "accidently" killed with her car??

grrr!!

@cowboy sam   Maybe it's a role played by Michael E. Knight. He's joining GH for a while.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam   you were the only one who mentioned Dev and the missing money so I wanted to give you my thoughts before today's show. I know Dev heard the man discussing the expected money along with some extra when he was talking to Jason. I keep trying to pull for Dev who is obviously not as smart as he thinks - especially when you compare his "smarts" to Jason's. I can't believe he would steal right after Jason reprimanded him for being lazy and trying to take the easy way out.

All this rambling is to say: I hope Dev didn't take the money although it's likely he did. Best case scenarios would be Dev being accused and then Sonny returning to the warehouse to say he forgot to leave the money or Dev saw the envelope and moved it to some place more secure. Yeah right. 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 

hmmm..after pondering your post...Smiley Sad

anything is possible to shake things up on GH  !lol!

Liz would be shaken up and looking sad and crying all the time..and we are tired of that from someone else...lolSmiley Frustrated

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WildDunes 
Hmm..i don't know of the actor other than he is easy on the eyes...lol!Smiley Happy

You could be right as i don't see him out bidding Lucy for charlie's pub...lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

I'm going out on a limb here RE: MEK from AMC.  I never watched the show, but know about the characters from my friend who is a longtime fan.  That being said, COULD MEK come onboard as playing "Tex" from Drew/Shiloh's past?  OK, Tex is alledgedly dead, hey this is GH, is anyone really dead (and gone)?  Tex is mentioned by both Drew, Shiloh and now Frew.

As far as Helena's mystery man, it seems to be Heinrich/Peter (why else would he bop off to see Sleeze-ball in prison)?  On the other hand, this seems too obvious.  OK, so I'm weighing in on a definite maybe.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

Sorry, @Tique .  I didnt realize there was a deafening silence in here!  Sorry, but I am still in depression over this being my boyfriend's last week....

I think the man "in Afghanistan" with Helena is going to be Jax.  Whatever he and Hayden are looking for in Wyndemere has to do with it.  They need to find whatever the link is so that Jax cannot be tied to the mind swap.

But I am usually wrong, so add your thoughts, please!!!

@redwingsgal  Hadn't thought of it but I like it.

I understand how you and @BeckiWV  are feeling this week.  If it's any consolation, he's been giving great performances lately so in my book he's going out on a high.

Makes me think of something my Grandmother used to say:

If you have to leave, leave them wanting more.

I posted this before I knew MEK was coming to PC.  I totally agree that HE is the man in Afghanistan!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Okay, once again I am confused. How on earth would Oscar's old car, given to Cameron, have the money the Texas guy hid?  I mean. ?????????