Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

Jax is usually a good guy, unless someone in his family is threatened. Just remember, Jax made a deal with the devil when he paid Nelle's father to get her kidney. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV   you were missed. Great to have your roof work done while the weather is still mild.

This is supposed to be the last week we see Billy Miller as Drew. At this point can't imagine how he is leaving with all this new stuff going on. I did see something about a car accident but it wasn't from a credible source..That would create a way for Steve B to take over both roles if it's necessary to perform some kind of facial surgery as a result of the accident. Just speculating.

Very possible, it's a bummer to me though as there is so much story right now for Drew. Plus, I hate to see poor Monica have to mourn another (almost) son, mourning people is all she gets to do, her family has been decimated. They don't need to get rid of Drew for Nicholas for me, although I do like Nicholas. Now if it was Stefan, that would be different lol. I love him!

I think maybe the person with Helena was Valentin, as others have said. I remember once years ago, Helena saying the only Cassadine she was afraid of was Valentin. That's a lot of piffel as he's been played so far. Valentin is not very nice, of course, but he does not seem worse than Stavros or Mikkos. Was she afraid because Valentin was once WSB?  

It seems to me if he really was that bad, he would have been the one to kill Helena, not Nicholas.  Now Valentin did supposedly kill Nicholas but I think we will soon find out that is not true. if Nicholas did kill Helena, maybe he and Helena had some type of deal relating to the memory transfer and the Cassadine fortune, I dunno, just rambling. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I just find it hard to believe that neither Jason or Drew or even Chase has questioned Franco (Drew) about 

Shiloh and exactly what information was so important

that he get to use the memory link................

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 

I strongly agree!

I thought Drew or Jason would both have asked him questions...Drew esp. to find out esp seeing that he earned some servive medals!

So stupid...so now we have Franco as Drew talking to the sleeze...and sleeze wanting to give up more info in exchange to find the blood money!

SMH!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

We know Drew's exit has already been filmed, but, how would you like to see it play out?  Knowing that sleezo delivered him to Helena for a hefty price, stealing his life, I would like to see Drew rip him limb from limb!!!  I want to see that disgusting excuse of a human being suffer the way his victims did.  I then want him put in solitary confinement with no chance of parole.  Drew would be remorseful, however, and need to go away to processs everything.  That would leave the door open for a return and would spare Monica more heartache.  Drew would be able to resurface for Scout also.

Helena's accomplice?????  Jax is a possibility.  Helena was supposed to have been afraid of Valentin (but, these writers keep changing history), so, who knows.  Peter/Heinrich was involved in the twin project, so, maybe.  I just hope it's not FF!!!!  No need to bring him back!

Honored Contributor

@grandma r   How about this? It could have been FF and they still wouldn't have to bring him back currently. Do flashbacks like they did for Helena.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Beloved Soap Vet Michael E. Knight Checking Into GH

General Hospital Michael E. Knight August 20, 2019

ABC just gave diehard All My Children fans one more reason to tune into General Hospital!

A fan favorite and three-time Emmy-winner is joining the show’s cast in an unnamed role! According to Soap Opera Digest, Michael E. Knight (ex-Tad, AMC) is joining GH. No word yet on an air date or a role. It’s logical to think that if Knight were reprising Tad then the announcement would have indicated that.

ABC Daytime fans have seen Hillary B. Smith bring One Life to Live’s Nora Hannen Gannon Buchanan to Port Charles, but our guess is that Knight will be creating a new role for his PC s stay. (But in soaps, anything’s possible!) In addition to his run on AMC, where he won three Daytime Emmys for playing “Tad the Cad,” Knight also popped up on The Young and the Restless back in 2015 as nefarious Dr. Neville, who shared screentime with the late  Kristoff St. John and Ashley.

Soap Hub sends a heartfelt “welcome back!” to Knight. As more details of his appearance become available, like how long he’ll be on GH, we’ll bring them to you!

Honored Contributor

Hayley Erin General Hospital

It looks like Ava may finally get her fondest wish on GH as Hayley Erin is about to make her PC comeback this week.

According to Entertainment Weekly, Erin will be on-screen any day now as what seems to be Kiki’s ghostly spirit. Will Ava finally get the peace she needs to move on?

As GH fans know, Ava is on her second psychic in her quest to get Kiki to forgive her for the pain she created while she lived on Earth. Her first psychic, Sibley (Veronica Cartwright), claimed she was channeling Kiki, who told her mother to leave her alone because she’ll never forgive her.

Second psychic, Chelsea (Jen Ray), wasn’t quite as negative but did bluntly tell Ava she has some work to do if she wanted her daughter’s spirit to rest in peace. Does KiKi come to Ava through a psychic this time? Is she a figment of Ava’s imagination? Or, does she come on her own to finally settle things once and for all with her mother?

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

ABC just gave diehard All My Children fans one more reason to tune into General Hospital!

@Tique , YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY, MY WEEK, MY MONTH, MY YEAR  AND QUITE POSSIBLY MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Tique , YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY, MY WEEK, MY MONTH, MY YEAR  AND QUITE POSSIBLY MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!

Me too, although I think the writers are once again going off on another tangent before they wind up story lines. I love Michael E Knight. He has great comic timing, among other things. I always enjoyed him as Tad. They can stop there. I don't want to see Cady McClain anywhere near this new character.