Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Preds wrote:

@Wiskota wrote:

I am confused on the time line.  Drew was suppose to have disappeared when Kim found out she was "whit child".  If that was 2012 wouldn't Oscar have been only six or seven - not the 16 year old that he was.  What am I missing here? Souldn't it be 2002?

I thought I was having a little trouble with my math, too @Wiskota .  LOL

@Preds  @Wiskota    I was waiting to see if someone else would reply before I jumped in. It's been a couple of days, didn't want to forget about this so here goes...

Drew didn't disappear; he was deployed to Afghanistan. He didn't leave Kim when he found out she was pregnant; he never knew. Drew and Kim met and got involved. Shortly thereafter in 2002, he shipped out and Kim discovered she was pregnant. For whatever reason she never informed Drew.

My name for Franco thinking he's Drew is Frew. I don't like Dranco. Also I think the coined name should begin with the letters from the original person which in this case is Franco.

The flashdrive contains all of Drew's memories from childhood to 2012 which is when Jason's memories were implanted into Drew. In Frew's mind when he encountered Kim, ten years had passed and it was now 2012. Most "normal" people wouldn't assume they could pick up where they left off ten years later - no matter how passionate the relationship - unless they were at least still in contact with each other. Can't explain why Frew would think he could take such a liberty with Kim like that kiss he gave her.

Oscar was born in 2002. He had celebrated his 17th birthday shortly before he died in May.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Spoilers: An Unexpected Day in PC!

GH Spoilers for today reveal another day of disbelief for the man who thinks he’s Drew Cain. Nothing is going to convince him otherwise, but it’s about to get worse.

Jason seems oddly concerned with Franco and has no issues believing he truly thinks he’s his identical twin brother. Jason usually doesn’t take interest in these things and to him, that man is his sworn enemy Franco. So, if Franco’s in jail, Jason needs to take a trip down to the PCPD as well. Franco, or rather, Dranco still isn’t buying what Jason is selling, but there’s another man in lockup who seems awfully familiar. (Maybe he needs to see a newspaper to believe it’s not 2012 and learn who his new Commander-In-Chief is.)

Well Shiloh is in his orange jumpsuit, but he’s allowed to make phone calls and it looks like he’s ready to sell something extremely valuable. Drew also makes his way down to the PCPD when he learns where his other self is, but now he has to break things to Franco’s father. Needless to say, Scott is totally freaked.

Elizabeth is further freaked when Drew and Curtis later show up at her door. She makes sure that Hayden knows what she’s doing by moving in and then has to learn her husband managed to get himself arrested.

Over at Charlie’s Pub, Julian tries to make amends with Sam and she’s not sure why it’s so important until he tells her he’s moving away and wants to say a proper goodbye. This prompts Alexis to do some reminiscing. Will Julian’s announcement about a move he likely won’t make cause Alexis to rethink her life and choices? Finally, Lulu is ready to move on with life. At first, she said she was not going to sign those divorce papers, but yes, she is going to sign those divorce papers and has an emotional time informing Olivia and Sonny.

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

Thank you so much for that explaination!  I didn't realize that it had been ten years after Drew left before he was abducted.  I thought Kim said she tried to get in touch with him when she found our she was PG and was told he had gone AWOL.  Must be mistaken.  Thanks again - you marvel me with your recall. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Boo !  I don't want Olivia to buy Charlies!Smiley Mad

Ok...the talk between Franco/Drew and the sleeaze....

"who" was the the mystery   man that met with Helenea in that flashback  ??

I want this story to end and not bring more people into it!

Plus who ever the sleeze called to cause trouble for Alexis...her daughters ex boyfriends parents that she "accidently" killed with her car??

grrr!!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam   I agree!!!!  I just wanted to smack that smirk off sleezo's face!!!!  If this jerk gets bail again, I might just scream!! 

(BTW I already screamed at the tv tonight when the news said that 20 yr old in Ohio had bail set.)

I just want this sleezey character gone permanently asap!

Esteemed Contributor

YeRe: General Hospital ~ August 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

This Week's Promo

@Preds @cowboy sam    @vermint   @ro1234   @Coquille  @LipstickDiva     @rhodygal  @CLHS68   @wsmom  @corita @RainyDayGirl  @southern comfort  @redwingsgal   @SleeplessinSD  @daisy3   @Lizzy E  @Eager2Learn  @doolie  @corita  @kelsey17  @DLew  @abbalulu  @PUPPY LIPS  @Renata @grandma r   @tedEbear   @BeckiWV 

@Tique thank you for this link. 🤗  I apologize I haven't posted in awhile, I've been involved the past several weeks with getting a new roof on my house.  It's finally done, thank goodness, and I've been getting caught up on GH.  I will say binge watching makes it seem like the storyline is moving faster, lol.  I really liked the episode where Franco saved Cameron, it was very well done IMO.  I just hate that horrible Shiloh. Can he please soon be gone?  As to Franco, I hope he is not "young" Drew for too long.  As to Drew himself, well, I really like him and the spoilers are not making me happy at all, nothing more to say about that right now, I'm just going to go pout about it.  One thing that does make me happy....seeing HELENA (as played by the amazing Constance Towers), even in flashback!  I just love her.  I keep thinking that Cassandra is really Helena using the memory transfer technology. I still find it hard to believe Nicholas would really kill his grandmother, even if she was holding something over him.  There is more to find out there, for sure. Have a good week everybody.  ❤️

Trusted Contributor

I don't know a private island from when I was in Puerto Rico. But supposedly, Sonny owns an island in the Puerto Rican boundaries controlled by their laws.

Trusted Contributor

Please add Cassandra and Helena Cassidine.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV   you were missed. Great to have your roof work done while the weather is still mild.

This is supposed to be the last week we see Billy Miller as Drew. At this point can't imagine how he is leaving with all this new stuff going on. I did see something about a car accident but it wasn't from a credible source..That would create a way for Steve B to take over both roles if it's necessary to perform some kind of facial surgery as a result of the accident. Just speculating.