Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r wrote:

@Preds   yes, Amy was a hoot!!!  I think the writers tried to push Amy Driscoll in the same direction, but, just couldn't get there.

@mysoutherncomfort  yes, Helena did have Lucky in her grasp for a while.  She was obsessed with Luke for whatever reason.  Sorry, never have been a fan of his, the character as well as the actor.

Oh, just the idea of Helena teaching a lesson to some of the low lifes makes me smile.  Can you just visualize Helena going after Nelle and Brad????

@grandma r  She would desolate, ravage, destroy them! Great thought!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Boy, they're cleaning house.  Drew, Stella, Kim and Julian.  Were these all the actors' decisions to leave, has anybody read?

Oh....still watching.  The psychic just told Ava Julian isn't going anywhere so take him off the list I guess.  Maybe to pay Tyler Christopher the big bucks to come back. 

Honored Contributor

I just saw the post on FB about Helena.  I'm so happy she's back, in any capacity.

My girl ain't gettin' any younger.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

Love me some Helena!  Look how good she looks in those "flashbacks".  I hope that I look half as good at her age.  She always wears her clothes so well.

When Jonathan Jackson first left the Lucky role and Jacob Young took over the role, Helena did something with his memory and mind control.

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

Boy, they're cleaning house.  Drew, Stella, Kim and Julian.  Were these all the actors' decisions to leave, has anybody read?

Oh....still watching.  The psychic just told Ava Julian isn't going anywhere so take him off the list I guess.  Maybe to pay Tyler Christopher the big bucks to come back. 

Sure hope not. Since he didn't leave his last job under the best of circumstances, I can't imagine he would be commanding big bucks now. He's got to prove himself.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Coquille   I already knew how you feel about Helena. You were quite specific last year when we were discussing people we would like to return. Helena was my number one choice then as she is now. I understand why you don't like her and I'm ok with that because I like her enough for the two of us.

There is no conceivable reason for Ferret Face to return. Even one day would be too much.

Blueberry pie. Sounds delish.

Esteemed Contributor

We don't need a return of Ferret Face ever!!!!  

I love the way Constance plays Helena!!  I felt Liz Taylor was more of a caricature.  

How much longer are they planning to keep sleezo????  They are starting new s/ls without wrapping up the existing ones that have dragged on for well over a year.  Enough!!!

Yes, I am the picky detail person!!!  Nice to finally see gloves being worn in isolation this week.  Just keeping it real!

I do like the color of Yvonne's dress!

Anna should be back soon, so, what is Hayden going to do?  Obviously, she wants Finn back.

Did we know that Lucky was in Africa???  I don't remember hearing that.

Just wondering why Cassandra hasn't sent that photo to Nina yet???

I doubt Julian is leaving.  My guess is that Kim and Drew go off together.  That leaves Jules free to be the 3rd wheel for Alexis and Neil.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique wrote:

@Coquille   I already knew how you feel about Helena. You were quite specific last year when we were discussing people we would like to return. Helena was my number one choice then as she is now. I understand why you don't like her and I'm ok with that because I like her enough for the two of us.

There is no conceivable reason for Ferret Face to return. Even one day would be too much.

Blueberry pie. Sounds delish.

@Tique  I'm glad you remember because I don't! It was but unfortunately I ate too much and I was a little nauseous! It was worth it!  My eyes are bigger than my stomach. Starting my so sugar diet next week. I told my husband to stay away from me for awhile.How are you doing?

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

We don't need a return of Ferret Face ever!!!!  

I love the way Constance plays Helena!!  I felt Liz Taylor was more of a caricature.  

How much longer are they planning to keep sleezo????  They are starting new s/ls without wrapping up the existing ones that have dragged on for well over a year.  Enough!!!

Yes, I am the picky detail person!!!  Nice to finally see gloves being worn in isolation this week.  Just keeping it real!

I do like the color of Yvonne's dress!

Anna should be back soon, so, what is Hayden going to do?  Obviously, she wants Finn back.

Did we know that Lucky was in Africa???  I don't remember hearing that.

Just wondering why Cassandra hasn't sent that photo to Nina yet???

I doubt Julian is leaving.  My guess is that Kim and Drew go off together.  That leaves Jules free to be the 3rd wheel for Alexis and Neil.

@grandma r  Pickey is always good, especially when it comes to medical issues. I admire you for that!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Split Personalities Turn PC Upside Down

Drew Cain vs. Drew Cain

Spoilers for today reveal our new friend Dranco getting an earful from those that love him. Will he even believe a word of it?

Looking in the mirror is quite a shock for Franco. He expects to look just like Jason Morgan, as that is who Drew looked like when he was in Afghanistan. Well, he doesn’t look like Jason or the man who claims to be Drew Cain standing right in front of him. So, what’s going on here? It’s up to Elizabeth to explain this all to her husband, but he thinks he’s in love with her BFF Kim . See how complicated this can be? Yet, also rather interesting…we hope…

For those of you who find this interesting, enjoy!!!

Then, we have the actual Drew who knows nothing about being Drew, but who does care for Franco. He stops Franco short and tells him he’s not going anywhere. Will he become curious and want to know a little about himself now that he can?

Meanwhile, Sam is home from the hospital after her latest bout held captive by Shiloh. Neither she nor Jason have any idea that Franco was able to use these flash drive memories on someone else. So, Robert stops by and fills them in on the fact that Franco now thinks he’s Drew and has all those memories nobody has known all these years. Well, this is quite the turn of events.

Over at Charlie’s Pub, Julian and Lucas discuss his plans to move to New York City with Kim. Lucas doesn’t seem very happy about this so Kim offers to move by herself if that’s what Lucas wants. Lucas should talk to Psychic Chelsea and he’ll learn he has nothing to worry about because he’s not going anywhere. Wait till Kim learns there’s another Drew Cain out there who remembers loving her.

Lucas has done quite the turnaround, hasn't he? Not buying it!

Baseball seems to be Port Charles’ favorite pastime this summer as Liesl, Peter, Masie, and Lulu all arrive in the park in uniform ready to run the bases. Hopefully, they fare better than Michael  did a few weeks back.

With Sasha in the hospital, Michael doesn’t want to leave her side, but Hayden would like Jax to leave Nina’s side. Like now. She has some spying to do on Spoon Island and needs Jax along for the ride.

Hayden came off quite insensitive yesterday. She heard Jax expressing concern/compassion for Nina and she automatically presumed he was pretending. I think Jax is beginning to find her distasteful. [So am I.] He was absolutely sincere and had no problem correcting her about her assumptions.