Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]
@Preds wrote:

Laura and Carly will figure it all out @Tique. Smiley Wink

So now Josh is pit against the evil Nell?  Hahaha ... Nell could and would chew her up and spit her out.  Who's going to save Josh? 

And then we have Michael running his mouth again.  Of course, he was angry and we tend to run our mouths when we're angry, but still.   And Chase telling ScrewLu everything.  Wrong move Detective. 

Joss, short for Josselyn, may just give Nell a run for her money. Remember she has just given birth and also has been in an accident. Joss can probably take her, unless of course she turns her back for a second. 

As for Chase, I see a romance blooming between him and Lulu now that Dante has left. They hinted at that today.

Esteemed Contributor

@Preds .  First, how are you?

When witchy got out of the car she was carrying her phone and a wrap.  The wrap was no where in sight when she and Michael left the house, but, magically appeared later.  She dropped the phone out in the woods.  I hope this character rots in he[[!!!!  I don't ever want to see her back.

I also agree that tptb have been trying to kill GH for several years now.  These dummies are so focused on ratings and targeted demographics that they didn't figure the older, loyal viewers into their plan.  We have watched for decades.  We haven't always liked the storylines, but, now, we have a way to express that.  Yes, we are invested in GH and think of core characters as people we "know".  I am so thankful for this forum.  I love reading everyone's thoughts.  We don't always agree, but, we still watch and comment.  Hopefully our watching will keep GH on the air and just maybe ABC will hire some experienced writers to give better storylines, pay attention to details, and stop rewriting history!!

I want Nelle gone, permanently!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I know this is ridiculous so I'll own that but I'm actually really peeved at ABC about this baby storyline.  It is an absolute insult to our intelligence to even show this garbage.

Esteemed Contributor

How dumb do these writers think we are????  A prisoner, supposedly in custody, is not cuffed to the bed.  Somehow her guard gets "called away" from his post.  And, the hospital just happens to have scrubs and sneakers laying around for the taking!!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

How dumb do these writers think we are????  A prisoner, supposedly in custody, is not cuffed to the bed.  Somehow her guard gets "called away" from his post.  And, the hospital just happens to have scrubs and sneakers laying around for the taking!!!

I'd say it's more like how dumb ARE these writers? The old guard goes away for a few seconds has been used forever. I would think if you're a guard, your orders are you don't leave at all, unless a backup takes your place. Duh. None of it though can top the dead baby being hauled all over the place. I'm still upset about that despicable piece of writing. Of course, these writers will probably bring that dead body back to life 10 years down the road too.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r wrote:

@grandma r     Oh and let's not leave out that once again the prisoner is apprehended by someone other than the PCPD. As I wrote last week to Margaux after she mentioned the police weren't a part of capturing Peter. Well sweetie get used to it. Unless they make some major changes to the Commissioner and the police force, this is your new reality.

I want Nelle gone! 

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@grandma r ... I'm doing well.  Thank you!

Now, about today ... GO Joss!  Took you way to long, but at least you did it.   I did like the "bonding" of Michael and Chase.  And, Nell getting in Jordans face.  LOL 

Brad is going to crack.  Why can't Lucas see this?  Michael looking at his baby broke my heart. 

Robert injecting Finn and then sending him on his merry way knowing he would be captured, but Peter was more important than Anna and Finn. 

Rest of the stories ... boring for a Friday cliffhanger.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

As Nelle and Joss were kicking each other around, I kept wondering about the surgery that each one has been through.  Hope that Joss doesn't have any repercussions from those kicks! 

As I said before, Nelle is so cold and calculating...already

planning a Chase/entrapment case.  I hope the case against her is really tight!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

General Hospital spoilers for Monday August 6:

Jason voices his concerns.
Ava is inspired by Julian’s actions.
Drew makes a grand gesture.

Margaux makes an innocent move.

Jordan searches for answers.

General Hospital spoilers for Tuesday August 7:

Jason meets with Margaux.
Sonny's interest is piqued.
Nelle taunts those around her.

Scotty tries to reason with Dr. Bensch.

Ava's concern for KiKi moves Griffin.

General Hospital spoilers for Wednesday August 8:

Finn refuses to help.
KiKi prepares for her trial.
Julian is grateful.

Scotty opens up to Franco.

Drew overhears an important conversation.

General Hospital spoilers for Thursday August 9:

Franco makes matters worse.
Sonny’s day is bittersweet.
Jordan takes the initiative.

Stella isn't bothered.

Curtis is surprised.

General Hospital spoilers for Friday August 10:

Franco makes a dramatic move.
Elizabeth is conflicted.
Ava forces Scotty’s hand. 

More GH spoilers:

Vinessa Antoine (Jordan) has taped her last scenes.

[My wish for her is that her new starring role in the Canadian series is worthy of her talent. Admittedly this is trifling - Puh-leese let her have a better wardrobe than she had at GH.]

Drew makes a big gesture.

Scotty tries to reason with Dr. Bensch.

Kiki anticipates the trial ahead.

Franco ends up making things worse.

Kevin issues an apology.

Scott works to make things happen.

Sonny aims to make Mike comfortable.

Bad news reaches Julian.

Cameron goes along with Josslyn.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Forgive me if this has already been addressed as I haven’t read all the posts, but Julian has a picture that was taken holding the baby and Alexis has seen the baby, won’t they realize the baby looks different? It got me thinking, do all babies look alike, if you saw your baby for minutes after giving birth, would you know if the baby your were given was yours? The babies could have different blood types and footprints, Brad will have to change the records for both babies. What if the birth mother changes her mind and wants her baby back this baby isn’t even hers. I don’t see how Brad is going to keep this lie going. In the promo I saw Michael ask if he could hold “Brad’s baby”, do you think there is some psychic connection between a son and father that Michael would feel something for him?