Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

Julian's photo is all that's left of the baby.  Will anyone notice??  Brad is just as disgusting as Nelle!!!  I absolutely hate this switch!!!!!  I find the way in which the writers facilitated this story revolting!!!!!  Totally unnecessary just to cause a baby switch.

Super Contributor

For now, Drew has changed his mind about using the data on the USB to regain his memory. What if he changes his mind in the future - after how many people have had their hands on the USB and could have changed some mapping. Hold on, this sounds like it could be a future storyline!

Esteemed Contributor

Ay Re: General Hospital ~ August 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

I hate today's show, I hate this baby story, I am having to FF through it because i don't want to hear about the dead baby. I know it's not a real baby but I hate this anyway.  I hate that Nelle. I don't hate Brad nearly as much as Nelle but i feel like he is being really stupid here. Why didn't he call an ambulance instead of driving around with the baby? Why make this stupid switch? SIDS very, very unfortunately and sadly happens.  Brad likely would not have been charged over it. It not have kept them from getting another baby, would it?  I can only conclude he is in shock or an idiot.  Stupid plot point. Why hide it and cover it up? You know it was Nelle's idea. I hate it. I thought all this time the mother would take the baby back, they've only talked about that every two minutes lol. I guess I sure fell for that one. I don't want to watch Michael's grief either. Anyway, that poor little baby, I don't like it....

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Ay Re: General Hospital ~ August 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

Do we think the new D.A. will offer Drew that flash drive in return for memories that will fry Sonny and Jason?  I don't think he would take her up on that.  I do think they may date for awhile, seems to be looking that way.  Hope it is not long.  Love Drew, can't stand her.

Honored Contributor

Genie Francis is back.  She starts filming in Stepember and appears on TV in December.

She posted on Twitter just now a picture of her and her signed contract.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I can't believe how cold blooded Nelle is to just walk around with that poor dead baby like that, ready to use it for her own ends.  And to just give away her own baby and let Michael think his son is dead.  Evil, evil. And Brad is just out of his mind to go along. Poor Lucas. Please writers do not stretch this out for years I beg you.

Honored Contributor

I was out when GH aired this afternoon and after checking back and reading your posts on this thread and the July one, I haven't been able to make myself watch yet. I am dreading seeing the baby. If a  doctor had examined the baby before Brad left the hospital with him, they might have discovered something wrong. Then they could have kept him in the nursery and possibly prevented this...but then we couldn't have had the switch.

Btw how did Brad and Nelle hook up? The last time I saw Nelle she was on the ground, legs in the air.

I echo @BeckiWV.    Please don't drag this out until October sweeps. When this comes out, I hope Lucas dumps Brad.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

I was out when GH aired this afternoon and after checking back and reading your posts on this thread and the July one, I haven't been able to make myself watch yet. I am dreading seeing the baby. If a  doctor had examined the baby before Brad left the hospital with him, they might have discovered something wrong. Then they could have kept him in the nursery and possibly prevented this...but then we couldn't have had the switch.

Btw how did Brad and Nelle hook up? The last time I saw Nelle she was on the ground, legs in the air.

I echo @BeckiWV.    Please don't drag this out until October sweeps. When this comes out, I hope Lucas dumps Brad.

Oh @Tique I am sorry if I spoiled you.  From what I saw ff'ing and peeking between my fingers, Nelle had given birth and was wondering down the road with her baby and Brad was in the car, presumably taking that poor baby to the hospital.  

I imagine Lucas will almost certainly leave Brad when he finds out.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BeckiWV wrote:

Oh @Tique I am sorry if I spoiled you.  From what I saw ff'ing and peeking between my fingers, Nelle had given birth and was wondering down the road with her baby and Brad was in the car, presumably taking that poor baby to the hospital.  

I imagine Lucas will almost certainly leave Brad when he finds out.  

No @BeckiWV you absolutely did not spoil it. Whoever started this thread said "Spoilers Included" so I knew what to expect. I think after yesterday we all knew where this was headed.

I was thinking about you a couple of days ago so it was nice to see you post today. Thanks for the explanation.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@vermint wrote:

Does anyone really belive that Jason will suffer consequences for breaking Carly out of Ferncliff? Especially when it's discovered how she was being treated?

I, too, would like to know why Mary Pat had it in for Carly from the very beginning...her treatment of Carly just seemed over-the-top.

I actually think Mary Pat is a sadist and loves to torture these people in the asylum. She behaved the same way with the person next door to Carly. She sort of the embodiment of Nurse Ratchet from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest.