Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ August 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

We finally got Peter out of those stinky clothes and away from the dangerous clutches of Liesl Obrecht. Speaking of the infamous doctor, will she escape or will she honor that Hippocratic Oath that Nelle threw in her face to get Liesl’s help.

Storylines that are still dangling:

What happened to Elizabeth’s transgender friend, Terry?

After Margaux looks at the flashdrive, what will she do with it?

Is Joss a shoplifter or did they decide to trash that?

Where is Avery? For someone who supposedly wanted her daughter so badly why do we never see her with Ava?

Storylines I want to progress or end:

The consequences of Jason breaking Carly out of Ferncliff. Will he be prosecuted? Will Carly have to return?

What transpires between Lucas and Julian. If the unmentionable happens, will Brad do something desperate?

Mike’s continuing journey with Alzheimer's

Robert and Finn teaming up to find Anna.

Will someone ever discover Ava has the blanket?

Who is the mysterious patient who was in the room next to Carly?

Carly’s return home and the dropping of all charges.

The birth of Nelle’s baby.

The final scene with Nelle. We are a passionate and opinionated group who seldom all agree on one thing but I think it’s unanimous – We want Nelle gone. Today would be good.

What do you hope to see in August?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2018 ~ Spoilers Included

@Tique  All of these for sure sound good. Nelle gone, we are counting the days. What a witch!

Finally Michael being the man we knew he could be standing up to the witch and making her spill all of the beans. Many will benefit from this. Now that this is over let's move on to Robert, Finn & Anna. Let's see how they handle the birth - will it really happen or will the newborn  not make it. They can't let this one die when Brad & Lucas' baby is having problems.

Glad that Jason & Franco teamed up to rescue Carly. I do hope very soon she brings up the person next door and they reveal just who this is.

Esteemed Contributor

I am an avid GH watcher.  We have had Direct TV for years.  Recently they changed the format of the screens.  Well yesterday I accidently deleted all my saved GH episodes, a bunch that I had watched and saved for some reason, and about 2 weeks that I had recorded and not watched.  Ugh.  My DH did figure out a way for me to watch them on the TV though thru an app or stick or something.  So I still need to catch up.  But frankly, I could probably skip all those and just pick up where we are.  I am so thankful for this thread because I like keeping up on the stories.  Don't care if I read any spoilers.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

So glad that Michael finally got a set and stopped being such a wimp! Nelle did not see it coming. How hysterical to find Liesel had escaped. She is such a hoot. Thank goodness that Peter was released from her torture. I wondered the same thing about the blanket that Ava has. Griffin needs to find ASAP! So glad that Carly broke out but what consequences will Jason pay? Will Mary Pat be redeemed and will they keep her on? It would be quite a twist if they prove that she has a connection to Carly. Thank goodness that Nelle is wrapping up her storyline. Went on for too long. She is an amazing actress! I do wish her well on her new endeavor. Margeaux is definitely up to no good with that flash drive. 

Respected Contributor

Does anyone really belive that Jason will suffer consequences for breaking Carly out of Ferncliff? Especially when it's discovered how she was being treated?

I, too, would like to know why Mary Pat had it in for Carly from the very beginning...her treatment of Carly just seemed over-the-top.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

We finally got Peter out of those stinky clothes and away from the dangerous clutches of Liesl Obrecht. Speaking of the infamous doctor, will she escape or will she honor that Hippocratic Oath that Nelle threw in her face to get Liesl’s help.

Storylines that are still dangling:

What happened to Elizabeth’s transgender friend, Terry?

After Margaux looks at the flashdrive, what will she do with it?

Is Joss a shoplifter or did they decide to trash that?

Where is Avery? For someone who supposedly wanted her daughter so badly why do we never see her with Ava?

Storylines I want to progress or end:

The consequences of Jason breaking Carly out of Ferncliff. Will he be prosecuted? Will Carly have to return?

What transpires between Lucas and Julian. If the unmentionable happens, will Brad do something desperate?

Mike’s continuing journey with Alzheimer's

Robert and Finn teaming up to find Anna.

Will someone ever discover Ava has the blanket?

Who is the mysterious patient who was in the room next to Carly?

Carly’s return home and the dropping of all charges.

The birth of Nelle’s baby.

The final scene with Nelle. We are a passionate and opinionated group who seldom all agree on one thing but I think it’s unanimous – We want Nelle gone. Today would be good.

What do you hope to see in August?

If the opportunity presents itself, of course Brad will do something desperate.  He is as slimey and unethical as they come.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique I agree with everything you said.  

I would like to get back to the core characters of GH.  This new DA is a hotshot, full of herself.  She obviously plans to use the flash drive to further her career.  If she were ethical, she would have told Drew about the flash drive instead of stealing it!!!

Not a fan of the teen stories, never was.  Waste of time, used as filler for the summer audience, or so they think.

They brought Brad and Lucas back so obviously a baby switch is the plan.  Except that idea has been done ad nauseam!!!!!  Let's see, Nelle will say the baby isn't Michael's, B and L will adopt him, and in several years the baby will need medical ATTN and will turn out to be Michael's.  Been there, done that too many times over just on GH!!!!!!

Jason should not be prosecuted, but, the DA will do anything for a conviction.

Move Kiki's story along.  Please, let Dr Scumbag get the punishment he deserves!!!!

And, most of all, I want everyone to find out what Ava did to help Nelle!!!!!!  She knew all along that Nelle was being targeted, she took the blanket, she lied to corroborate the fall story, she allowed Carly to be sent to Ferncliffe, etc.  Ava should be punished for her part in the plot.  And, she should not be allowed near Avery!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@Tique I agree with everything you said.  

I would like to get back to the core characters of GH.  This new DA is a hotshot, full of herself.  She obviously plans to use the flash drive to further her career.  If she were ethical, she would have told Drew about the flash drive instead of stealing it!!!

Not a fan of the teen stories, never was.  Waste of time, used as filler for the summer audience, or so they think.

They brought Brad and Lucas back so obviously a baby switch is the plan.  Except that idea has been done ad nauseam!!!!!  Let's see, Nelle will say the baby isn't Michael's, B and L will adopt him, and in several years the baby will need medical ATTN and will turn out to be Michael's.  Been there, done that too many times over just on GH!!!!!!

Jason should not be prosecuted, but, the DA will do anything for a conviction.

Move Kiki's story along.  Please, let Dr Scumbag get the punishment he deserves!!!!

And, most of all, I want everyone to find out what Ava did to help Nelle!!!!!!  She knew all along that Nelle was being targeted, she took the blanket, she lied to corroborate the fall story, she allowed Carly to be sent to Ferncliffe, etc.  Ava should be punished for her part in the plot.  And, she should not be allowed near Avery!!!!!

I am not so hard on Ava.  She is, after all, just trying to keep her man Griffin, so she lied to keep Nelle from ratting her out.  Plus she will do anything to keep custody of Avery.  Carly was never nice to Ava.  Ava was giving Nelle some sound advice awhile back ~ to be careful about what she was doing.  She even tried to get Nelle to just back off and be happy with the way things were.  All Ava really did was take the blanket and exaggerate a little bit when relaying the events at the shower.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

After yesterday's show...i am thinking Nell will have the baby.......somehow make it to Brad's for help.....his new

baby will not have survived and they will switch babies....and she will tell Michael the baby didn't survive  the accident and it was all his fault as they drag her to jail...and that storyline will go on FOREVER

But.....Julian may catch on since they made a point of taking a bunch of pics of the newborn with him etc......and he will know Brad did something.........................................

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17

Good for you pointing out that Julian had taken pictures of his grandson!!

Thank you.....

but i hope they don't do a baby switch...but we know they willl....boo!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."