Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@Laura14 So happy to see your post here.  You have really been missed and would really appreciate you coming back as a regular poster!!!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Phantom.jpg

I just can't look at her without the soundtrack playing.  It's like the broken heart necklaces you match together.  He's right, she's left.  

I keep waiting for her new romantic interest to leap from her mirror and seranade her.  

Laying money today that Valentin takes her back to Wyndermere which is the setting she needs for her new beau to come looking for her up from the catycombs.  Bonus points if it's Morgan also healing from being blown apart.  

I can't wait for their duet at the next Nurse's Ball.   Heart  Although I vote for Peaches and Herb's "Reunited" rather than the obvious aria.  

Honored Contributor

Oh how I have missed you girlfriend.  Welcome back @Laura14!

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Phantom.jpg

I just can't look at her without the soundtrack playing.  It's like the broken heart necklaces you match together.  He's right, she's left.  

I keep waiting for her new romantic interest to leap from her mirror and seranade her.  

Laying money today that Valentin takes her back to Wyndermere which is the setting she needs for her new beau to come looking for her up from the catycombs.  Bonus points if it's Morgan also healing from being blown apart.  

I can't wait for their duet at the next Nurse's Ball.   Heart  Although I vote for Peaches and Herb's "Reunited" rather than the obvious aria.  

But how did you like her overblown chicken pox before she got her mask? She survived an infermo that destroyed her entire gallery, and all she got was half her face covered in giant pimples here and there. No melted face, no body injuries, and her hair is all in tact. You've gotta love the GH writers and their "imaginations."

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Yesterday, after Stone's visit, Sonny realized he needed to get out of the pit.  He started to climb up using the whiskey barrels in the pit.  Today, Sonny was blacked out outside of the pit.  Oscar made a pendant for Joss using the bullet casing they found at the distillery.  She went to show Nelle.  Nelle somehow knew it was a freshly fired casing and, since Michael was there too, they made Joss tell them where it came from.  Just then, Carly knocked at Nelle's door and Michael told her they might want to check out the distillery.  Carly took off and found an unconscious Sonny.  Michael was supposed to call Dante.  The episode ended as the final countdown hit 1.  Obviously, to be continued.

Hope that helps

Looks like Valentine and Ava are about to make a devils' pact.  She will do anything for her appearance!!!  So stupid that her "burns" only cover half of her face!!  I know it isn't reality but, obviously no one has been in a burn unit to witness what real victims are forced to endure.  They could have used a cap to show that her hair had been singed.  Even her eyebrow is still in tact on the "burned" side.  No bandages on her hands, etc.  40-50 years ago that would have slipped by, but, not today. Not at all plausible!

Sorry for the rant!!!  I just don't like that these writers think the viewers are so gullible!

Thanks. Wow. I swear I must have dozed off. When did he get out? I saw him climbing the day before, but I sure didn't see him get out of the pit. LOL. I need to pay better attention. 

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman  Ava and Scotty discussing how the GH makeup department has really gone downhill.  Someone ought to sue.  Smiley Very Happy

Batman.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

On Wednesday Sonny was shown trying to climb up the barrels.  By Thursday, he was out!!!  

Very easy to doze off during some of these scenes!

Honored Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@RainCityWoman  Ava and Scotty discussing how the GH makeup department has really gone downhill.  Someone ought to sue.  Smiley Very Happy

Batman.jpg

Yes!!!!! 

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

On Wednesday Sonny was shown trying to climb up the barrels.  By Thursday, he was out!!!  

Very easy to doze off during some of these scenes!

Maybe Stone helped him out?  Somehow he made it and we have to be so thankful.   Why were there barrels down there?  Why was there even a trap door with no way out?  Codes would never allow that.  LOL

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
I kept hoping they would bring back the guy playing Nic..!..but i read he was hired to be on  my other soap Day's of Our Lives but who he will be/ is unknown yet...so i will get to see him again  but  in a different role ,ETC.
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."