Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2017 Thread, Spoilers

@redwingsgal wrote:

@Laura14 wrote:

I'm sorry. I know some people don't like me posting here but I could not fast forward through yesterday's show and not ask the following about Ava and her plastic mask:

I do not know of whom you speak, but I for one have missed you terribly and want you back.  NOW!!!

ITA!!!  I missed @Laura14.  She doesn't call, doesn't write.........Woman LOL 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14

Happy to see you back  here...i also missed your humor!

I edited a word that i spelled wrong : )

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Valued Contributor

@Laura14  Welcome back!  'Always enjoy your cheeky, clever, well-written posts.  Even when the day's epi is dull or particularly annoying, your comments are entertaining!  Cheers!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Kindness is a gift everyone can afford to give.
**Be the reason someone smiles today : )
Honored Contributor

Did anyone catch that former QVC host Dave King was the doctor Tuesday attending to Sonny's attempted killer?  His part was very small. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Did anyone catch that former QVC host Dave King was the doctor Tuesday attending to Sonny's attempted killer?  His part was very small. 

No way -- I am not quite there yet, so I will have to watch for that.  Thanks for the info.  I liked Dave King as a host.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Trusted Contributor

I read somewhere that they may bring Steve Burton back as Jason's twin. I know, I know - been there, done that. Maybe it'll turn out that Jason isn't Jason after all and SB will return to his rightful place as Jason. I really hope he's not just "visions" in Sam's mind like I have also read.

Honored Contributor

Sneak peak on our new Georgie ...

Spoiler
Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Valued Contributor

I guess the actress that plays Maxie was only back for a very short time - then off to Paris.  I guess she is still working on her health issues.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

So I must have turned away for a bit today. They were discussing the bullet casing necklace, and somehow from that determined they knew where Sonny was. But someone clue me in. When I came back to the screen, Carly was running toward Sonny and he was lying in the daylight instead of the darkness. How did this happen and how did Carly actually find him???

And I agree with the whole Ava burn story. I've had sunburns that were worse than what she looks like. And she was supposed to be at death's door. With that little damage, there would be no way she was close to death. When I was teaching, we had an assembly for the students led by a fireman who had sustained horrible burns. He spoke to the students about overcoming the odds and fighting your way back no matter what the obstaces. This man's face was nearly unrecognizable and he had lost his ear as well. I thought about that, and then looked at Ava. Makeup artists can recreate anything. What the heck are they doing to Ava besides a few dots on her face?

Esteemed Contributor

Yesterday, after Stone's visit, Sonny realized he needed to get out of the pit.  He started to climb up using the whiskey barrels in the pit.  Today, Sonny was blacked out outside of the pit.  Oscar made a pendant for Joss using the bullet casing they found at the distillery.  She went to show Nelle.  Nelle somehow knew it was a freshly fired casing and, since Michael was there too, they made Joss tell them where it came from.  Just then, Carly knocked at Nelle's door and Michael told her they might want to check out the distillery.  Carly took off and found an unconscious Sonny.  Michael was supposed to call Dante.  The episode ended as the final countdown hit 1.  Obviously, to be continued.

Hope that helps

Looks like Valentine and Ava are about to make a devils' pact.  She will do anything for her appearance!!!  So stupid that her "burns" only cover half of her face!!  I know it isn't reality but, obviously no one has been in a burn unit to witness what real victims are forced to endure.  They could have used a cap to show that her hair had been singed.  Even her eyebrow is still in tact on the "burned" side.  No bandages on her hands, etc.  40-50 years ago that would have slipped by, but, not today. Not at all plausible!

Sorry for the rant!!!  I just don't like that these writers think the viewers are so gullible!