Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2017 Thread, Spoilers

OK, bear with me.  This is far fetched, but I am going there anyhow.  

A long time ago, wasn't it rumored that Nik had a twin?  Could Burton come back as original Nik, or Nik's twin, or some version of Nik in between?  If Helena could freeze her beloved Stavros for many years, why couldn't she freeze and alter Burton?

Honored Contributor

I'm personally waiting for SB to come back from the planet Lumina as the alien Robin had a fling with back in the day.  

It's a shame this is not CBS.  They could tie him in to Discovery and do a crossover as the new Borg King from Star Trek.  

It's just beyond ridiculous to bring him back at all.  He has the acting range of a twig and I'm good with never seeing him in PC again.     

Honored Contributor

Does anyone know when Hayden's last day is?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva

I didn't see her today so maybe she has left all ready.

Loved  watching her ex when he saw that his bank account was closed...I was expecting the keystone cops to be there to arrest him ! lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I'm wondering if it was on today in my area or pre-empted for the speech?

Honored Contributor

From the GH Facebook page. SB back on the GH set.  #DayOne

SB.jpg

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

And, once again, Obrecht gets her revenge.  

Not sure why they let Rebecca Budig go and kept other cast members.  I would like to see Ava, Jordan, Valerie, and Franco gone!  Oh, and Auntie Stella too!!!!  Now they are bringing back Parker.  Really not needed!  

If the writers wanted to do justice to a burn victim storyline, they would have made Ava's injuries much more realistic.  Half of her face, but, not the eyebrow????  At first her arm was bandaged, but now seems OK.  And, of course, her hair wasn't touched.  Personally, I was hoping the fire would be Ava's exit.

Honored Contributor

I would comment on yesterday's show but I fast forwarded through the entire thing.  Smiley Surprised

Except Monica's banshee routine.  If they think Olivia is the new Tracy, um, NOOOOO!!

We already did the whole out of Bensonhurst routine with Lois and, as much as I love Olivia's character, having her go toe to toe with Monica is nonsense.  And her falling to pieces over Monica's tirade is completely out of character.  No self respecting Italian girl takes lip, especially over kitchen dominance.  Mama Falconeri wins that war every time.  

And I will personally pay for the Uber to take both Bieber and his daughter Sam to Pentonville for a good long time.   I say we even give them matching cells since budgets are tight.  Yes, it's a selfish play to bring back my Johnny for some seriously needed screen time but I got nothing at all with anyone else.   

And in case anyone is at a loss as to where the whole Sam thing is going, she'll get arrested, dragged into court, and set free after Griffin and Finn write her the same get out of jail free note Franco got with his tumor.  Seen it, hated it the first time, NOT watching it again.    

Esteemed Contributor

Just don't go there.......Ava and Griffin........that is enough to gag a magat!

Do we really need Parker back?????

Honored Contributor

No..we don't need Parker back and Alexia's daughter getting back together again!

Saw a clip for Wed...Franco is back with a short hair cut!!

The stories are moving fast now ...now for the new ones!

Oscar doesn't to write his mom's phone number down for Donte ..so hope we will see who she is soon!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."