Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ August 2017 Thread, Spoilers

Found it!  Just wish the person who made it used spell check.  

SCGH.jpg

Esteemed Contributor

Just read that the actor who plays Dillon has been let go?????  What is going on;  are the deliberately trying to ruin GH????  I was hoping we would get more Quartermaine stories.  They are getting rid of quality talent instead of dead wood (ie:  Jordan, Nelle, Amy, Valerie, etc).

I am happy to see Spinelli!!!  Hope to see him on a more permanent basis.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Just read that the actor who plays Dillon has been let go?????  What is going on;  are the deliberately trying to ruin GH????  I was hoping we would get more Quartermaine stories.  They are getting rid of quality talent instead of dead wood (ie:  Jordan, Nelle, Amy, Valerie, etc).

I am happy to see Spinelli!!!  Hope to see him on a more permanent basis.

I really really like Dillon. Do not tell me it's so they can bring back Morgan? NOOOOOOOO! I love Spinelli as well. I wish he was there all the time. I do like Jordan, but the other three you mentioned are extraneous to the show, especially Amy. THAT story line is so ridiculous I can't imagine any writer would admit coming up with it.

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Found it!  Just wish the person who made it used spell check.  

SCGH.jpg

Breaking news already happened here on the West Coast way earlier. Unless there's some new atrocity to report, I am assuming I'll see the whole show? It's on in 4 minutes.

Honored Contributor

@RainCityWoman  The interruption was to yesterday's show so you should be safe.  Although with ABC, they just can not let those of us who are choosing to lose ourselves in entertainment instead of the 24/7 news cycle have our joy.    

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Laura14 wrote:

@RainCityWoman  The interruption was to yesterday's show so you should be safe.  Although with ABC, they just can not let those of us who are choosing to lose ourselves in entertainment instead of the 24/7 news cycle have our joy.    

Yes, but there were two BIG interruptions today. However, I'm on West Coast, and I just finished watching Friday's show, Ava's erotic dreams, Spencer's diamond, etc.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Friday's show was a big YAWN!!!  Do I care about Ava and the doc...no!! Don't care about Valentn's efforts to get Nina back.  And Franco...acting his usual weird self.  How's about something interesting, GH writers????

Honored Contributor

I second the YAWN.  Smiley Indifferent

Other than Kiki and Franco who were tolerable, I just don't care.  And I am over Anna in PI mode on a made up story.  Are we doing the Ice Princess story again?  

Even the previews with the exception of Scotty and his hair, I have zero excitement planned.  

Oh and I want my second check.  I said yesterday Franco was going to take over the gallery.  It's just no fun when you can write this drek yourself a week beforehand.  

Valued Contributor

With the Dillon character, I think on soapcentral it mentions that he is temporarily leaving the role for a month to shoot a film (if I read it correctly).

Esteemed Contributor

@Julie_23 wrote:

With the Dillon character, I think on soapcentral it mentions that he is temporarily leaving the role for a month to shoot a film (if I read it correctly).

Oh. I can live with that then. I like the actor a lot. He's the best Dillon they have had so far.