Honored Contributor

General Hospital ~ April Thread

Whoops, forgot it was another month. I think I like the creepy Luke storyline.........

Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

Yeah it will be interesting to see who Luke really is.

Yesterdays show was good with all the memories and old characters. I teared up when I saw Edward and Lila. They were so cute together!

Glad that AJ finally passed on just so the long storyline would end. I always enjoyed his character though and they really put him to waste this time. No wonder he left.

Esteemed Contributor

Wonder if the Carly fest was a trial run to recast Robin?

Honored Contributor

Some of the GH stars are coming to Boston, I'm tempted to check it out.........

Honored Contributor

Did anyone notice this odd behavior in Luke before the sanitarium lockup? All indications were that Ric was fronting Julian's operation. Ric and Julian were together when AJ was shot. If there was nothing going on between then, why didn't Julian just tell Anna who his alibi was? It seems like the writers made a change mid-storyline.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

I teared up when AJ was walking upstairs to heaven (which apparently is on GH's top floor)

Respected Contributor

I didn't like that episode. The inclusion of "former Carlys" was bizarre, and I felt the trip down memory lane with Sonny/Carly, and reminding the viewer of AJ's past indiscretions was meant to garner sympathy for Sonny and set the stage for his getting away with murder. Again. It also was meant to explain why Carly won't spill the beans to anyone about what AJ said to her.

Oh, and did I mention that this show is beginning to feature more dead people than live ones?{#emotions_dlg.unsure}

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

I like her ginger look.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Maybe AJ will haunt Sonny for a while until he cracks. He's pretty close now and AJ can tell him it was Ava. Then Sonny can shoot Ava for killing Connie and say she shot AJ and admitted she shot Connie, too, so he shot her before she could kill him, too. LOL

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

I am wondering if Silas' MIL hired Ava to Seduce him and split he and Nina up? But I can't come up with a reason that she would inject Nina - unless Ava did it all on her own!! I would think that she put Nina in a ""home"" but Det West said that he sat by her bed side while she was in the coma. Guess I will have to keep watching.

I have read on these boards that Sonny might be leaving (it was awhile ago) so I am hoping that they put him away for AJ. He just keeps saying that AJ deserved it - Sorry I just can't have any sympathy for Sonny. Wish he and Ava would hook up and leave!!

I am liking the Luke story also. Did anyone else feel the irony when he was talking about Sonny not being into drugs - Really!! If it isn't drugs in the coffee what the heck is it!! And I remember very well the story that brought us Sonny where he was feeding Karen (Scott's daughter) drugs and making her into a s t r i p p e r. You must be right they are trying to clean up his reputation.