Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

Oh! Also I love Sam's shoes/high high heels. I actually saw a young woman (beautiful woman) wearing those exact shoes in the Harris Teeter grocery store Saturday. I had to go up to her and tell her how awsome they were and I wish I could wear them. I just get to buy them for my daughter.

Sammy looked so amazing in them. Sorry, to bust in on your soap.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/6/2015 annabellethecat said:

Oh! Also I love Sam's shoes/high high heels. I actually saw a young woman (beautiful woman) wearing those exact shoes in the Harris Teeter grocery store Saturday. I had to go up to her and tell her how awsome they were and I wish I could wear them. I just get to buy them for my daughter.

Sammy looked so amazing in them. Sorry, to bust in on your soap.

No way, stop in any time Annabelle. I liked those shoes too. I could never wear them either, alas. Sam looked good in them. She always looks amazing, I think.

The little girl who plays Emma is a good little actress. She is a very natural actress, no matter what the storyline. You are right that ring is very important. It belongs to Jason (Billy).

I agree that Billy Miller is HOT. He has completely won me over as Jake/Jason. I am glad they are finally starting move his story along a bit.

Come back any time. A good thing about most soaps..you can practically watch once a month and still keep up, LOL.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with you about Billy Miller,he is a cutey,like him more than the other guy. But back to the children saying adult things, I think it is sick and sorta child abuse having them say things like adults would,sick,tucka/.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/6/2015 tucka said:

I agree with you about Billy Miller,he is a cutey,like him more than the other guy. But back to the children saying adult things, I think it is sick and sorta child abuse having them say things like adults would,sick,tucka/.

It was a bit much having Spencer ask Emma to be his one true love forever. I was glad Emma refused. I guess it was a plot point to have that ring end up at Patrick's house for him or Sam to find.

I really hope Patrick doesn't find it and keep it to himself. We will see, I guess.

I would imagine if Sam sees it and finds out it came from Wyndemere, she will be asking Nikolas some tough questions. I would hope so anyway.

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody tired of the whole Luke saga??? Today's episode was tedious and seemed so drawn out. That Luke story is going to be strung out forever!! When did they say he was leaving for Amsterdam???

Esteemed Contributor

Not soon enough, corita. For me, the character is a total sham; the Luke of old is ruined. Maybe Valerie will do him in. As for Nik.........duh???????? The character was always smarter than that. Hayden is quite the con woman. I guess she will add start to blackmail Nik now. The children playing Emma and Spencer are very good!!! Unfortunately, the writers are trying to ruin them will the ridiculous love triangle. IMHO, that storyline is totally inappropriate!!!!! As for Ric, I hope Liz finds out that he is still the self serving pig he has always been.
Super Contributor

On 4/7/2015 corita said:

Anybody tired of the whole Luke saga??? Today's episode was tedious and seemed so drawn out. That Luke story is going to be strung out forever!! When did they say he was leaving for Amsterdam???

And they all seem to have forgotten, or else they simply don't know, that despite his attempts to blow up the boat with all those people on it, he STILL did murder some others. I am sure they see them as incidentals, but nevertheless, he either killed them himself or he had others do it. Not only do dead people come back from the dead in Port Charles, but murderers never pay for their crimes. Gaaaah!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Nikolas was way too forthcoming to Hayden....transparent as glass. Now she has an upper hand on him.

Valued Contributor

I' m not enjoying watching GH any more. Where is the love and romance of the old show? There used to be couples who were in love, but had problems, (Nikolas and Emily or Ned and Lois come to mind), but your heart went out to them.

I am sick of mob wars and crazy people who hurt or blackmail other people. I am sick of dead people coming back and small children being used for nasty story lines! I think I definitely need a break from this show..

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/8/2015 daisy4 said:

I' m not enjoying watching GH any more. Where is the love and romance of the old show? There used to be couples who were in love, but had problems, (Nikolas and Emily or Ned and Lois come to mind), but your heart went out to them.

I am sick of mob wars and crazy people who hurt or blackmail other people. I am sick of dead people coming back and small children being used for nasty story lines! I think I definitely need a break from this show..

And now the problems with the romance are their loved one isn't really their loved one but an impostor wearing a mask or their deceased loved one will be returning from the dead.