Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

On 4/3/2015 grandma r said: Nik knows that Jake is really Jason, but, will he continue to keep quiet????? Obviously, he knows that Haydon is definitely not Jake's wife. And, now that Spencer found the ring, how can he remain silent?????? Did it strike anyone else as odd that Jason's motorcycle was in that garage???? There have been a number of scenes over recent months at the garage, but, the bike was not that obvious.

I am really disappointed in Nik in all of this. I hope there has been a really good reason for his behavior because I haven't seen it so far. I don't like Nik walking on the dark side. There are enough people in Port Charles with no scruples without ruining one of the few decent men left in town.

I would say that Patrick is another decent man (except that I suspect him of knowing who Jake really is too. I will be so disappointed in him too if that is the case. Patrick has already kept information from Sam before about Jason/Jake).

But still....I really, really like Patrick and Sam together, so I really hope that is not the case. Patrick has always been a good guy. I just fear that he knows from doing the operation. Hopefully not.

Maybe that motorcycle will help Jake finally remember who he is. This story has really picked up the pace this week and it is about time. I'm just starting to wonder if Jake will get his memory back before Ric's rotten plan has a chance to explode.

I was very surprised today to see that Julian tried to do the decent thing and keep Jake out of the seamier side of the business since he promised Sam he would do that, even though it is obvious to Julian now that Jake has some extra "useful" talents. I was glad he did that too. I really didn't expect it of him especially with Jake prodding him to let him "in".

I just hate to see Jake back in the mob, even though I know he is being forced into it by that awful Sloane.

Of course, Sloane is another one knows very well who Jake is by virtue of his own dirty dealings with Helena.

Trusted Contributor

Ok I have a question, when Elaina had Luke locked up in the crazy place,who was that? Remember Luke visiting that person and taunting him,which one was the real Luke and who was the imposter,I am so confused. tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/3/2015 tucka said:

Ok I have a question, when Elaina had Luke locked up in the crazy place,who was that? Remember Luke visiting that person and taunting him,which one was the real Luke and who was the imposter,I am so confused. tucka.

I know and who was that Julian met in witness protection? There is still a lot to be explained.

Esteemed Contributor

So many loose ends with the Fluke story!!!!! I wonder if they will address them or just move on.
Trusted Contributor

grandma, I think they will just move on like they do so many times, I think they had a different story in line at first and then changed their mind and changed it, bet we could write it better than them.I thought maybe I had forgotton who it was,but guess not,and also I am so sick of the young boy who acts and talks like an adult,it really grosses me out for a child to act like that. tucka.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/4/2015 tucka said:

grandma, I think they will just move on like they do so many times, I think they had a different story in line at first and then changed their mind and changed it, bet we could write it better than them.I thought maybe I had forgotton who it was,but guess not,and also I am so sick of the young boy who acts and talks like an adult,it really grosses me out for a child to act like that. tucka.

Me too...there is nothing "cute" about this child; he is just not a likable character. Summer's coming so the show will swing into teen and kiddie story lines...so boring!

Super Contributor

Not only that, but that child in real life needs some serious speech therapy unless he wants to be the next Barbara Walters....not that that would be a bad way to go.

Valued Contributor

On 4/5/2015 corita said:
On 4/4/2015 tucka said:

Me too...there is nothing "cute" about this child; he is just not a likable character. Summer's coming so the show will swing into teen and kiddie story lines...so boring!

I get the impression that one day we will tune in and Cameron and Spenser will be all grown up and serious enemies.

Esteemed Contributor

Someone on Soapzone called Spencer "the Phantom of Wyndemere" in his mask. I felt bad about it but I couldn't help laughing at that.

I really don't like the children's love triangle (or quadrangle if you add in poor Joss) either. I think they are much too young. I find teen love stories boring, let alone romance for children.

All I want is for Nik to show Spencer who is the boss in that castle (and hopefully that is Nik, LOL). Uncle Stefan would not put up with Spencer the way Nik does.

Honored Contributor

For some reason my DVR copies General Hospital. I think I set it up when Billy Miller came to GH from Y&R and I thought I'd try to start watching him. Every now and then I still look at a few minutes of it. Mostly I kind of have an idea of what's going on.

I did see the little boy go into the safe and pick out the 'ring'. I figured it must be important, and I guess I am right.

I do agree with you Becki that it is strange to see this serious triangle between these children. It's strange. However, I was mesmerized by the interaction between these two children. So serious. I have to admit they are really good actors. I think they're better (have better facial experisions than Michael (I think that's his name). His expressions remind me of our Maya on B&B. We often make fun of her expressions. Don't mean to bust on the character, but I think the other actors seem to be way better actors. It's not fair to judge one episode. I have always loved Rick Lansing/Rick Herst. He's been in other soaps I've liked.

On another note. Billy Miller is still hot.