Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

On 4/29/2014 luvpoos said:
On 4/29/2014 grandma r said:

ITA, Remee. I truly believe these writers are trying to tank GH.

Today's episode was interrupted by ABC News to cover a press conference by the NBA commissioner. Not really an event that had to be covered live, especially since the local stations will be covering the story.

I posted something similar to your complaint on Viewpoints. They could have waited until the regular evening news. But it looks like we didn't miss much. Poor Carlos, taking the blame for shooting AJ because he does love Sabrina and her baby. He took Ava's threat seriously. She is such a biatch. I guess we are suppose to love to hate her. She plays her part well.

Boy, you got that right. Maura West should get an Emmy in that category, LOL. Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Well, tomorrow is the beginning of May. That means May sweeps. Hopefully a few storylines will be tied up. I would love to have them reveal who NuLuke really is. And then we can move on to finding the real Luke.

Contributor

On 4/29/2014 grandma r said:

ITA, Remee. I truly believe these writers are trying to tank GH.

Today's episode was interrupted by ABC News to cover a press conference by the NBA commissioner. Not really an event that had to be covered live, especially since the local stations will be covering the story.

Have always found it funny, that no matter the time GH is on it has to be interrupted by some live breaking event.{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Sweeps started Monday.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought Ava' s wardrobe was sleezy........Jordan in a red backless jumpsuit is not typical art gallery attire for an employee especially during the day!

Respected Contributor

Well, I do have to hand it to them for fixing Ava's bird's nest/straw-like hair...in stages.

What worries you masters you.