Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

I just wish they would finish theses storylines. Creepy Luke, sl=$$y Ava, Sonny, etc......how disgusting does it have to get????? Plots are predictable, too many unnecessary characters, stories that drag on and on.......get it together!

Trusted Contributor

Seriously?why would little spencer have all that money on him? What is wrong with his father? He is not a very good parent, stop with the romancing bit and be a parent. Ava [Maura West] is an excellent actress,her performance Thursday was emmy performance.I have followed her through other soaps and she was always great. Yes I can't stand her but wow she is good.I like Carlos too ,hope he turns good and he really loves Sabrina,he will probably be killed by ava,that is to bad,I like him.Haven't watched todays show,thought the scene in the mosoleum was disgusting.Hope Sabrina will be okey. Tucka.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I agree with you all. The show doesn't flow with it's old-fashioned continuity. Probably just the writer's of today. I remember when it was so engrossing and tight I couldn't miss a word or a scene, but now it's ridiculous. Too many negative characters, too much intertwining of relationships. And why is Sonny becoming such a wimp, he used to be such a hot Mob boss, now he's so low and pathetic,anyone can get anything over on him.

I miss the days when he and Jason ruled ! I even miss Max and his brother !

This new Luke is miserable to watch, and I have no desire to watch him play out this part. It's disgusting.

And isn't it interesting how all of these criminal people can't keep a secret? Sonny, Ava,

Franco, the guy in jail with Franco , Carlos,..these are hard core people...why do they confess so easily??? It's not believable !!

So, is Patrick's baby going to make it after all?

BTW, did Robin leave because she is really pregnant in real life? I don't know why she came back only to leave again, just wondering. If any of you know please do tell.

One more thing, why have the "children", i.e., Michael, his brother, the others, become all grown up, past college age, and yet Emma, Cameron and Spencer are all still little kids??

Doesn't seem like GH is aging them all at the same time span does it? They expect us not to notice that? Look at Sam's baby, he should be older by now as they usually do on TV.

This drives me crazy.

OK, enough complaining for tonight. Hope I can figure some of this mess out !

Frequent Contributor

I loved the way Morgan told off Sonny today! I didn't think the boy had it in him, but that was some good acting on the part of the actor, imo.
Honored Contributor

On 4/25/2014 Baylor Fan said: I loved the way Morgan told off Sonny today! I didn't think the boy had it in him, but that was some good acting on the part of the actor, imo.

Yeah, he finally did something right. Morgan is another pathetic character who I dislike as much as Ava, Franco, Ric, Britt, current Luke, Spencer, AJ (Hope we've seen his last scenes).

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Occasional Contributor

Why did the writer's have to go there with Sonny and Ava? That scene of the two of them "sleeping together" (as Sonny called it) was so awkward and well, I was just embarrassed for them.

Super Contributor

Yeah, it was pretty sleezy. Not sexy like the old sec scenes used to be, even for the "quickies". Looked pretty awkward to me.

Can Sonny not cut it any more now that he's getting older?

I loathe AVA, sure wish she'd disappear, pronto.

Honored Contributor

On 4/25/2014 Baylor Fan said: I loved the way Morgan told off Sonny today! I didn't think the boy had it in him, but that was some good acting on the part of the actor, imo.

He does do 'angst' really well......

Esteemed Contributor

Ava and Sonny together in the crypt.........beyond disgusting!!!!!!

Respected Contributor

The tryst in the crypt was beyond vulgar. And if I hear Sonny rant once more about people betraying him, I'm going to hurl. His character is the number one hypocrite in PC, with Snarly running a close second.

What worries you masters you.