Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

GH - don't go there with Nathan and Britt.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Super Contributor

Would someone also tell me exactly how Obrecht things her "new" information for Dante will get her released from jail and all charges. Dante doesn't run the police department, nor does he get to ignore the law at his every whim, though at times it seems that way. Doesn't Anna have any say in this? The woman kidnapped and shot someone this time, but she has murdered and kidnapped in the past. Does she NEVER pay for her crimes? If she used two embryos on Britt and only one took, there were no more to use elsewhere. What the heck is going on now?

Respected Contributor

If they do go there with Nathan and Britt and she gets pregnant I hope it turns out that it is Nick's baby. Sure would be interesting because down deep I think that Nick still loves Britt. I just do not want to see Liz back with Nick again.........boring.

Super Contributor

On 4/11/2014 AnikaBrodie said:

GH - don't go there with Nathan and Britt.

thank goodness for Maxie!!! although she can take guru back where she found him!

Super Contributor

I will give some credit to casting. Britt and Nathan (James) both have dark hair, blue eyes, and facial features that make them look like brother and sister.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't know about this whole storyline but I think I DO like the character of Nathan very much. I don't usually take to new characters quickly, but him I like. Hope he stays for awhile.

He did have good chemistry with Britt but I don't want to see them go "there" either, LOL. Are they half-siblings? Don't they have different fathers? Not that that would be make it any better, I just wondered.

Maxie's boyfriend is just annoying. But really so is Maxie most of the time. She has no sense at all.

I have been enjoying Obrecht's and Madeline's back and forth banter in jail. That must have been some family growing up in Sweden. Why does Madeline have no accent, I couldn't help wondering.

(edited)

Contributor

On 4/10/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Once again, they have introduced yet another character, plus there are more to come. Rick Hearst's son is set to debut there too. Why not tie up loose ends on all the other stories they have going with the current characters. This has become a three ring circus.

Hadn't heard that one. I know it the past his son was to be in a background scene but I thought that had already happened. Do you know who is son will be playing and when?

Just a few spoilers I have heard------

Luke = Bill Eckert. Ned will notice something is off and mention it to Tracy. I think that is why "Luke" will push for Tracy to marry him sooner.

Spinelli and Ellie will be back.

A younger teen set will be coming just not sure when.

Valued Contributor

I don't remember Bill Eckert being such a slime ball. Was he someone who dabbled in drugs and had a roving eye and hands?

Of course the teen scene will be back. We're mid-April. Which is almost May. Which means summer. On GH, summer has always equaled teen storylines.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/12/2014 Damitas said:

Once again, they have introduced yet another character, plus there are more to come. Rick Hearst's son is set to debut there too. Why not tie up loose ends on all the other stories they have going with the current characters. This has become a three ring circus.

Hadn't heard that one. I know it the past his son was to be in a background scene but I thought that had already happened. Do you know who is son will be playing and when?

Luke = Bill Eckert. Ned will notice something is off and mention it to Tracy. I think that is why "Luke" will push for Tracy to marry him sooner.

Love Spinelli ...{#emotions_dlg.wub} Do not like the teen story lines...too ridiculous and they take away from the "real" stories!!!

Super Contributor

On 4/12/2014 Damitas said:

Oh, I didn't get the impression it was a background scene, but perhaps. The article I read didn't indicate the role he would have. His name is Nicholas Hearst.