Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

I didn't like this Lulu at the beginning, but I thought she played this part well. I cried when Britt said goodbye to Ben.

I think GH is getting interesting.

Super Contributor

On 4/9/2014 puglet1 said:
On 4/9/2014 Predsfan said:
On 4/9/2014 grandma r said:

Do you think M and O could be sisters? M' s maiden name is West.....could be short for Westborne. That was O' s name till she changed it. Do we really need a new storyline with these two????

What is happening that the Q's are in the background???? Monica just lost her son; show some respect.

I think Det. West is going to be Dr. O's son. Wink And it will come out when he and Britt get too friendly. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Could Nathan be Madeleine's (Marta"s) son with Faison?? and that's why her younger sister, O, hates her so much?

ETA: Ha, I needed to wait another minute or two. Obrecht's son! Britt's brother.

Super Contributor

Obrecht MUST be kicked out of GH. No story line could possibly keep her head of GH after all this. If they do, the writers must think us idiots. I pray they don't do another long, drawn out trial.

I despise that woman, don't even care for the actress playing her part, as she does it too well. And I totally agree with the eyelashes remark !!! lol !

The new Luke story line, I dunno, could be interesting, but so far I'm not thrilled. Not liking him as a creepy old pervert.

Honored Contributor

I definitely don't like the new Luke storyline. Tracy knows something's not right but I guess she's so happy to have Luke back that she's ignoring all the warning signs that she's seeing.

As far as I'm concerned they can skip AJ's funeral. They didn't have one for Edward when John Ingle died in real life. Who really cares that AJ died other than Monica? Michael, (KiKi because of her relationship with Michael) and maybe Elizabeth.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Ok, I saw only parts of the show today, is Dt. West Dr. O's son. Who is that weirdo that Maxi is with. Was happy to see her back, but not liking that guy at all.

Honored Contributor

It sounded like Nathan is Obrecht's son. I guess that conversation will continue tomorrow.

Levi is Maxi's new SO. They met when Maxi was off finding herself. From their exchange, it sounded like he is one of those "centered" people. Seems like he got Maxi to stop thinking it's all about her so I'm going to give him a chance. When they first showed hin on the preview, he reminded me of Ethan.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Liesel and Magda........now that's a match made in , well, you know. How long are they going to draw this out????? Britt is supposed to be Liesel's daughter w/ Faison; could Nathan/James be her son with Viktor????? Then L gave him to M to raise so Faison didn't find out. I have no use or tolerance for Ava, Obrecht, Madeline, or Franco. These writers have made caricatures out of them. They should have left Todd as Todd; that is how he is playing the role anyway. Franco was twisted and maniacal, and he can stay gone.

Could Nathan or Britt possibly the child of Anna and Duke???? I guess anything is possible with these guys in charge.

Respected Contributor

On 4/9/2014 grandma r said:

Liesel and Magda........now that's a match made in , well, you know. How long are they going to draw this out????? Britt is supposed to be Liesel's daughter w/ Faison; could Nathan/James be her son with Viktor????? Then L gave him to M to raise so Faison didn't find out. I have no use or tolerance for Ava, Obrecht, Madeline, or Franco. These writers have made caricatures out of them. They should have left Todd as Todd; that is how he is playing the role anyway. Franco was twisted and maniacal, and he can stay gone.

Could Nathan or Britt possibly the child of Anna and Duke???? I guess anything is possible with these guys in charge.

I like Dr. O and Franco. Dr. O makes me laugh sometimes, for instance, when she was ripping on the cereal while holding Liz hostage. She has some funny one-liners--as does Franco. But Ava can go and take Madeline with her. It's funny, Madeline has only been on a very short while and already I don't like her

Esteemed Contributor

I can't help but question the wisdom (or lack thereof) of Carly blabbing to Franco about Sonny shooting AJ.

Not that I care about Sonny, I just don't think that Franco will be able to keep his trap shut for any length of time. He will say something sometime, probably to Sonny himself.

Becki

(still hates Ava)

Honored Contributor

So Nathan and Britt get drunk ... go home together and "sleep" if off. Britt ends up pregnant (with Niks baby), but she's not sure who the father is because she can't remember if anything happened or not. Somewhere in between they find out they are related. Or are they? Maybe Britt is Anna's child (thanks for that idea grandma) and Dr. O tried to pass her off as hers and creep face in order to "trap" him, but it didn't work. LOL Oh they could really have fun with this combo.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."