Regular Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

On last Thursday's show -- when Madeline met Sam for the first time she said that "on the Madeline scale from 1 to 10 you're a 4." This was the same line that she used on Knots Landing when Abby (Donna Mills) and Paige (Nicollette Sheridan) were arguing and Abby said "on the Abby scale from 1 to 10," etc. I think this storyline with Donna Mills was a huge disappointment. I was so looking forward to her being on GH. The writers really messed up a great opportunity -- but then again there will never be a character like Abby Fairgate Ewing Sumner.
Super Contributor

Is Donna Mills exiting GH any time soon? I can't believe how grotesque she looks with that makeup smeared all over her face, eyes, and lips. She said she wanted to kill Nina's baby, so the coma may have been an unintended after effect. The rumor is, though, that GH has cast the character of Nina and that she will arrive in Port Charles. Whoopy. Yet another character to add to the group already there, none of whom have had their story lines resolved. Britt surprised me today, after what she told Brad Friday. I figured she would be on the run.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/7/2014 RainCityGirl said:

Is Donna Mills exiting GH any time soon? I can't believe how grotesque she looks with that makeup smeared all over her face, eyes, and lips. She said she wanted to kill Nina's baby, so the coma may have been an unintended after effect. The rumor is, though, that GH has cast the character of Nina and that she will arrive in Port Charles. Whoopy. Yet another character to add to the group already there, none of whom have had their story lines resolved. Britt surprised me today, after what she told Brad Friday. I figured she would be on the run.

My thoughts exactly...cannot believe anyone would think she looked "good" for her age, or any age for that matter!! Looks like she slept, and took a shower, in her make up!!! So if Nina was pregnant, did Silas know and if Nina does appear, then poor Sam??? Time for Jason to show up????? I wonder if Britt will turn on Dante at the last minute?? Time for Dr. O to be taken out of the picture; I'm so tired of her role.

Frequent Contributor

I am playing ""catch up"" on the GH episodes. I'm up to the storyline where Luke inappropriately touches KiKi Jerome in the hospital??? (I'm really behind.) He really has his creepy sights on that girl for some reason.

Luke the sexual harasser. What happened to this dude???

steffieg

Frequent Contributor

Now I see why Nathan was so adamant about solving the Nina Clay case. He is Nina's brother. Wondering when or if Nina will surface? Probably when Sam and Silas are much further along in their relationship to the point she gets engaged to him or married?

steffieg

Honored Contributor

Spoiler Alert .... I think VC was once married to Mad Maddie and in love with Dr. O. The ladies will end up in jail together and VC will have them released. Shirtless man is actually Dr. O's baby by VC and Mad Maddie raised him as Nina's brother so that Dr O could chace after her true love. Now, is Nina Victors or someone elses? Is the Cassidine money and name hers and that's why Maddie is after it? Is Nina going to come out of the woodwork soon and claim her birthright and her man? Is Nics family about to get larger? I also think Maddie and O are possibly sisters. Will Nathan and Britt get together? Will Ben get to go home with his parents?

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/2/2014 BeckiWV said:

I hate Ava, I hate Ava, I hate Ava, I hate Ava.

Thank you, I needed that.

That's how I feel about Olivia. At least there's some storyline involving Ava. Olivia is just around to overact and be generally irritating. I would take days of Ava over five minutes of Olivia.

Esteemed Contributor

So....Maxie??? Is she the old "Maxie" or someone else??? Glad Britt did the right thing. Now, the prince and Liz will eventually get together. Madeline and Dr O know each other??? It really gets more interesting!!!

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/8/2014 corita said:

So....Maxie??? Is she the old "Maxie" or someone else??? Glad Britt did the right thing. Now, the prince and Liz will eventually get together. Madeline and Dr O know each other??? It really gets more interesting!!!

Yes, the old Maxie. Back from maternity leave.

Super Contributor

So I couldn't tell today by Liesel's reaction. Are she and Madeline old enemies or old partners in crime? But at least, Lulu finally has her baby....but for how long? I heard that Dante would have to go out looking for Ben. Does this mean Dr. O will escape and steal the child? Will Liz leave the show. It looked like she was shot in the shoulder. Unless she lost too much blood or it hit an artery, I can't imagine dying from a shoulder wound.