Super Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

On 4/18/2015 kaycee46 said:
On 4/18/2015 puglet1 said:

I love buttered muffins, but I think I have permanently lost my taste for them. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Michael is still furling. He's just screaming now while he's doing it.

Thank you puglet1. I turn my sound down whenever Michael comes on because of his screaming. Enough already.

The actor who plays Michael seems to only have one expression on his face...looks constipated to me.

Super Contributor

Billy Miller has finally grown on me...can we please just let him be Jason now and get on with things?

Frequent Contributor

On 4/16/2015 BeckiWV said:

I did have to laugh at Nina and Obrecht threatening each other. Where is Madeline anyway????

Yes, as much as I don't like Nina, this was better than watching more Fluke/Luke or Michael.

Frequent Contributor

On 4/16/2015 tucka said:
On 4/15/2015 twocent said:
On 4/15/2015 tucka said:

Does anyone see what I see? A romance between Dante and Heyden? That's all we need.Also enough with the flukeLuke story,i can't even bare to look at him.There are to many characters in this story and they can barely fit them in all week,again finish up some of the stories before starting anymore, Please.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Sorry readers I meant Vanessa,not Heyden she seems to be falling for him,and Dante is sure giving her a lot of attention. tucka.{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Yes, I'm sure because she was wearing not much more than underwear in Dante & Lulu's apartment.

Even if she didn't have time to buy new clothes, she could have borrowed a robe.

Frequent Contributor

On 4/18/2015 dreamytoo said:

Billy Miller has finally grown on me...can we please just let him be Jason now and get on with things?

I like him more now too, but he's still not Stonecold to me.

Frequent Contributor

On 4/17/2015 BeckiWV said:

Every time Nikolas yells for Alfred to answer the door at Wyndemere, I keep thinking of Bruce Wayne and his butler Alfred at "stately" Wayne Manor, LOL.

This has crossed my mind as well. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Super Contributor

On 4/18/2015 kaycee46 said:
On 4/18/2015 puglet1 said:

I love buttered muffins, but I think I have permanently lost my taste for them. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Michael is still furling. He's just screaming now while he's doing it.

Thank you puglet1. I turn my sound down whenever Michael comes on because of his screaming. Enough already.

The actor who plays Michael seems to only have one expression on his face...looks constipated to me.

Maybe a buttered muffin would help.

Super Contributor

On 4/19/2015 silverwear said:
On 4/17/2015 BeckiWV said:

Every time Nikolas yells for Alfred to answer the door at Wyndemere, I keep thinking of Bruce Wayne and his butler Alfred at "stately" Wayne Manor, LOL.

This has crossed my mind as well. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

The dang phone was 2 inches in front of him. He had to call for Alfred to answer it? {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/19/2015 silverwear said:

I like him more now too, but he's still not Stonecold to me.

I'm liking him much more than I thought I would, I really am. I also wish they would just move his story along. It looks like that may finally be happening. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I think I may be the only one who just does not relate in any way to that Vanessa. I think she's a horrible actress, plus, and I know I shouldn't say this, but I find her very unattractive...not that she can't be a nice person of course.

Despite their frenzied fever, I just don't see any real chemistry between Nicholas and Hayden. By the way, this actress plays the same kind of character regardless of what Soap she is on. Must be type casting.