Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April Thread

How could GH let Wally Kurth go to Days? A travesty!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/16/2015 grandma r said: Ned handing over his ELQ shares so easily is a big character flip. He would never have done so before. Franco is sickening!!!! This version is a bad cartoon impersonation. Honestly, I see absolutely no reason for Nina' s character. How did this actress win two Emmys????? Are we to assume that Ava has passed, at least for now? Silas seems to have the same look on his face most of the time. I do not feel sorry for Michael.. Since moving to the Q side the character has been drinking hard liquor frequently, even during the day. Morgan and Kiki didn't do that. No, they certainly didn't help matters with their scheme, but, Michael started hitting the alcohol long before that. Interesting how the character goes for days without sneezing, sneezes when it's time for a drink, pops a fake pill, and stops sneezing!!!!! Ridiculous!!!! When will the Fluke fiasco finally end?????? There is an interesting article in ABC SOAPS where Carlivati says he likes to let stories develop and build before a reveal. However, he also says he doesn't like stories to drag on!!!! Seriously??????? Fluke is well over the 18 month mark and viewers are still subjected to AG' s portrayal. The never ending swan song.........ENOUGH ALREADY. I also think that the writers are going to use Valerie to try and split Dante and Lulu. Dare viewers hope for an end to the Hayden plan soon as well as a Jason reveal?????? My guess is that Ric' s scheme will blow up, but, the Jason reveal will drag on until Sam and Patrick are firmly together. I want to see Maxie with Nathan. Spinelli needs to bow out; or, perhaps Dr O can help his exit. He really fits better with Ellie. I thought the actress playing Ellie looked very pretty with her new hair style. I wonder if Ned giving in to Franco is meant to usher the actor out. Maybe they will use this as an exit plan for Ned and Olivia since her baby in real life is due pretty soon.

Agree with every word, with the exception that I haven't made up my mind about Spinelli and Maxie.

I never liked him with Ellie, but it just seemed Maxi never really wanted him - until she couldn't have him.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Esteemed Contributor

On 4/17/2015 BeckiWV said:

I agree...have always liked him on GH. Am thinking that the ELQ shares to Franco and Olivia's maternity leave will give them both an out from the show.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/17/2015 corita said:
On 4/17/2015 BeckiWV said:

I agree...have always liked him on GH. Am thinking that the ELQ shares to Franco and Olivia's maternity leave will give them both an out from the show.

I expect you are right.

Even though I did not agree with Ned giving those shares to Franco, it probably will facilitate his exit and Olivia's maternity leave. I suppose Olivia will eventually return to Port Charles without Ned....

I will miss Wally Kurth though. He is so great.

I really liked his scenes with Olivia today. A lot of people wanting Ned and Olivia as a couple were probably pretty happy with that.

GH's loss is definitely Days' gain. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

Shame on GH for letting Wally Kurth go. I enjoyed seeing him the last couple of days and do like that he and Olivia are together.

I like Maxie and Nathan together and hope that she ends up with him.

I am not liking the changes in Nickolas and hope that he comes to his senses.

Super Contributor

I just now watched yesterday's episode. "Butter my muffin?" Seriously? On daytime TV? I'm getting all kinds of visual images here.

Regarding Wally Kurth, he began his Soap career on Days of Our Lives, I believe, long before he came to GH. From then on, I think he bounced back and forth between the two shows. With Olivia pregnant in real life, I guess there was nowhere else for them to go but to have them both leave.

I guess I am the only one who actually is on Michael's side now. I never really liked his character before, but I think he was absolutely right for getting custody of that child. Somehow, though, I think something really dangerous is going to happen as a result of Kiki and Morgan's drugging him. I just see it having disastrous consequences. I also see Faux Jake meeting an untimely end to his sniveling life, but at whose hands? He seems to be making a few enemies. What I don't understand is why Rick gave him any details about the whole thing. Why didn't he just hire him for a generic wedding photo, pay him, and leave him at that. He didn't need to know the whole story which then set Rick up for being blackmailed, and now, as it seems, Hayden too.

I hope some of you aren't right about Vanessa and Damian. I am just not warming up to her at all, and I see no chemistry between her and Damian. On top of that, she is a terribly actress. Did you notice her crying scenes??? OMG.

Esteemed Contributor

On 4/18/2015 RainCityGirl said:

I just now watched yesterday's episode. "Butter my muffin?" Seriously? On daytime TV? I'm getting all kinds of visual images here.

Regarding Wally Kurth, he began his Soap career on Days of Our Lives, I believe, long before he came to GH. From then on, I think he bounced back and forth between the two shows. With Olivia pregnant in real life, I guess there was nowhere else for them to go but to have them both leave.

I guess I am the only one who actually is on Michael's side now. I never really liked his character before, but I think he was absolutely right for getting custody of that child. Somehow, though, I think something really dangerous is going to happen as a result of Kiki and Morgan's drugging him. I just see it having disastrous consequences. I also see Faux Jake meeting an untimely end to his sniveling life, but at whose hands? He seems to be making a few enemies. What I don't understand is why Rick gave him any details about the whole thing. Why didn't he just hire him for a generic wedding photo, pay him, and leave him at that. He didn't need to know the whole story which then set Rick up for being blackmailed, and now, as it seems, Hayden too.

I hope some of you aren't right about Vanessa and Damian. I am just not warming up to her at all, and I see no chemistry between her and Damian. On top of that, she is a terribly actress. Did you notice her crying scenes??? OMG.

Hi Rain -- think you meant Dante!! I am not crazy about Vanessa either....she seems very stilted! Am sure that she is going to become the third wheel in the middle of Lulu and Dante. Am not crazy about Michael, but finally, he is emoting while acting! He always has such a stale, bored, almost frozen look on his face!

Super Contributor

On 4/18/2015 corita said:
On 4/18/2015 RainCityGirl said:

Hi Rain -- think you meant Dante!! I am not crazy about Vanessa either....she seems very stilted! Am sure that she is going to become the third wheel in the middle of Lulu and Dante. Am not crazy about Michael, but finally, he is emoting while acting! He always has such a stale, bored, almost frozen look on his face!

Oh, yes, I meant Dante. Is Damian Spinelli's first name? If not, I have no idea where I got that name. I agree about Michael. Finally the actor is allowed to do something besides furl his brow.

Super Contributor

I love buttered muffins, but I think I have permanently lost my taste for them. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Michael is still furling. He's just screaming now while he's doing it.

Contributor

On 4/18/2015 puglet1 said:

I love buttered muffins, but I think I have permanently lost my taste for them. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}{#emotions_dlg.bored}

Michael is still furling. He's just screaming now while he's doing it.

Thank you puglet1. I turn my sound down whenever Michael comes on because of his screaming. Enough already.