Honored Contributor

General Hospital šŸ„ April 2024 - Spoilers Included

Welcome to Port Charles! We're glad you're here!

šŸ„šŸš‘šŸšØ

GH cast 3.jpg

Roxy spring.jpg

Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital šŸ„ April 2024 - Spoilers Included

General Hospital GH Legacy Thread Post of Honor

(please add to this at any time!)

Just like GH, there are some posters who belong on our own legacy wall!
Thank you for going above and beyond in contributing to our fun! šŸ™šŸ’™

IMG_0010.jpeg@Preds 

IMG_0009.jpeg@Tique 

Champagne Toast Type Fragrance Oil@CLHS68 

Honored Contributor

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR APRIL GH PEEPS! 

IF YOU ARE HAVING A BIRTHDAY IN APRIL, PLEASE LET US KNOW!! 

ROXY LOVES A GOOD PARTY AND TRACY LOVES HER CHILLY WILLIES!

GH Party.jpg

rOXY BIRTHDAY.jpg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

OUR FIRST BIRTHDAY IS GENERAL HOSPITAL ITSELF.

61 YEARS YOUNG AS OF 4/1/24!

GH birthday.jpg

General_Hospital_cast_1977.jpg

gh CAST 1980S.jpg

GH cast.jpg

Honored Contributor

General Hospital's Laura Wright has the scoop on suddenly single Carly's love life

Posted Friday, March 22, 2024 4:23:05 PM

General Hospital's Carly and Drew are no more, so what's next for Sonny's ex-wife?

Now that General Hospital's Carly Spencer is back on the market, everyone wonders if she and Jason will finally have that wedding night they didn't get in 2022. Sure, they're not married at the moment, but that can always change.

Of course, we might not be looking at a "Jarly" pairing at all. The only reason they never made it into Carly and Sonny's bed Carly the night they wed was because Sonny walked in as his return-from-the-dead entrance. Jason knew right then and there the marriage would never work and took off his wedding ring as soon as Carly wasn't looking.

According to Laura Wright, nothing has changed.

"If Sonny is around, Jason and Carly aren't going to be to together, I don't think," Wright said. "I don't think Jason trusts Carly [with Sonny in the picture], you know? I feel like if they are together, they have to be all-in and, like, ride into the sunset together. I don't feel like they can live in the same town with Sonny and function."

Since Sonny is back and doesn't seem to be going anywhere, that would take Jason out of the running for Carly's next man. So, what other potential pairings are there?

At the end of last year, Carly caught the interest of John Brennan, the former head of the WSB who is now sitting in Pentonville prison. Their chemistry also caught the eye of fans. Since criminals always manage to get an easy release in Port Charles if they are needed for storyline purposes, Brennan remains a possibility that Wright wouldn't mind.

"I could definitely see him being a really great pairing for Carly, honestly. His dynamic, his strength, his no B.S. [attitude] -- you know, Carly is a very strong character that is very passionate about what she believes in and feels she's right all the time and runs over people and their opinions...I think he's someone that can handle her -- and I don't mean handle her, like, physically, but handle her antics."

There's another John who first arrived in town who could also be a possibility for Carly. John "Jagger" Cates is making waves and angering women, including Carly. But could the animosity between them turn into something more?

"I love Adam. He's incredible," Wright said. "Adam is such a great, funny, fun guy to have on set. I'm interested to see where it all goes, too!"

With so many men in the picture, we doubt Carly will be alone for long, and maybe someone brand new will be just what this much-married character needs.

Honored Contributor

Good morning GH watchers, 

I'm sorry to interrupt and go off script.   Has anyone seen or heard from @redwingsgal ?   

She usually posts on the hockey and baseball threads I have in sports, but she hasn't been around in a while.   

I enjoy reading this thread.  I am able to get caught up, when I've missed shows, or  I can get background info on storylines from the past.  

Thank you. Smiley Happy 

Donna 

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.
Esteemed Contributor

Carly and Jason already hit the sheets together long ago, and even though Carly wanted something to come of it, that didn't happen. So who knows what they will do with it. She has had lots of lovers in her life, but in Soaps,

nothing ever lasts.

Honored Contributor

@dmod nj 

Hi,

No problem asking about @redwingsgal 

Stop in anytime and chat with us any timre  b

I'm sorry, i don't know if she is still posting here in the QVC board or not.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@dmod nj , in checking here on her history it looks like she hasn't posted anywhere since Dec.  I hope all is well!!

Honored Contributor

Thank you  so much for answering my post.  I, too, hope she is okay.  

I'll continue to check up on her.  I sure hope she checks in soon.  

I'm watching GH as I catch up here.  Smiley Happy   

You can take the girl out of Jersey, but you can't take Jersey out of the girl. Jersey Girl living in CNY.