Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2022 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

I waited to make this one of my last posts on this thread. The reason: This is a personal post about @CLHS68, one of our friends who died last April. Even if no one reads it I'll know it's here. Unfortunately we didn't find out about CLHS68's death until August when her birthday was posted. Since that time I have re-read many of her posts and she was one of our ladies who posted often and had significant and relevant observations.

CLHS68 was also someone I related to [especially during the pandemic] because we both spent a lot of time alone and would often check in here on holidays to post our meals or share whatever we were doing that particular day. In retrospect what I will continue to remember about her was she didn't like us to get too negative even when GH was showing stories I thought at the time couldn't get worse. Obviously I couldn't have been more wrong.

Sometimes now I get ready to rant and/or post about how ridiculous these current stories are. I'll think of CLHS68 and tone my words down a bit. Her legacy to me: Even if I have to get negative don't remain there.

I didn't want the month to end without remembering a friend...

~~~"They laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at them because they're all the same..."~~~
Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort If Brando is not into mob enforcement, maybe he could lap dance him out of town.  Smiley LOL

OK, I'm relatively happy that Brando had that little "chat" with Smoltz (or is it Schmulz?  I can explain should anyone be interested in this name and what it means) I was/am hoping for another little chat with the photog that chased Shasha's car.  Hmm, lap dance...right now, my dear, let's save that for the Nurses' Ball.  :womantongue:

Respected Contributor

Sometimes now I get ready to rant and/or post about how ridiculous these current stories are and I'll think of CLHS68 and tone my words down a bit. Her legacy to me: Even if I have to get negative, don't remain there.

@Tique Good advice not only for our soap, but for many, if not all, aspects of our lives. A little negativity goes a long way; a little love/caring goes further.  I submit this in rememberance of CLHS68. Thank you for sharing.

Honored Contributor

A tragic waste of cement! 不不不不 

Tell Spawnie, Trina! 

OMG that's funny! Whoever the one liner is on the writing staff, BRAVO! 

Now, back to the show...

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort  Wow, look at mini Borg Brando go! Now that's a talking to! Can we hire him to run Spawnette out of town. Not even Jason could have done it any better. Second BRAVO of the show. This week was worth the wait for Friday's episode.

Honored Contributor

Steve Burton Heads to Days of Our Lives for Beyond Salem!

Steve Burton Heads to Days of Our Lives for Beyond Salem!

Hey there, blue eyes!

Soap fave, Steve Burton has joined the cast of Day of Our Lives: Beyond Salem part 2! Burton left General Hospital in his role as Jason Morgan in late 2021. He first started out in Daytime playing the role of Harris Michael in 1988 on Days of Our Lives. He also played Dylan McAvoy on The Young and the Restless.

DAYS: BEYOND SALEM (Chapter 2) is set to drop on Peacock on July 11 and run through July 15...

source: soapoperanews

~~~"They laugh at me because I'm different.
I laugh at them because they're all the same..."~~~
Honored Contributor

I wonder since they just killed off Rey on Y&R if Steve might be going back to CBS to pick up where he left off. Sounds like the mandates may be dropping and he has the perfect opportunity to slip back in over there.

Respected Contributor

A tragic waste of cement! 不不不不 

Tell Spawnie, Trina! 

OMG that's funny! Whoever the one liner is on the writing staff, BRAVO! 

@Laura14 wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  Wow, look at mini Borg Brando go! Now that's a talking to! Can we hire him to run Spawnette out of town. Not even Jason could have done it any better. Second BRAVO of the show. This week was worth the wait for Friday's episode.

I know, that one liner was fabulous.  I had to reply it and I believe I heard the word "good" cement.  2nd your BRAVO.

Brando's delivery of a "warning" was better than Stone Cold might have delivered in that he cited his military service and the 1st Amendment..2nd your second BRAVO.

Respected Contributor

Isn't it amazing how folks just run around with incriminating evidence?  I cite Harmony and Neil's files and now Gladys has the video/photos of her DIL, Shasha, on a thumbnail.  Shasha did ask for it and Gladys said later (after Shasha spoke with Willow).  How long does it take to reach into your purse and hand over said thumbnail? So now MIL, Gladys, will know that DIL is back on drugs.  What will she do?  Confront Shasha?  Go to Brando?  Do a little blackmail of her own?

Laura's visit to Windemere:  Good news Sonny gave his word that he will not (ahem, interfere) in the Spawnette situation.  Here's my point (once again), Laura mentioned Spawnie's "trust account"; Nik had a comeback of it's a pittance, blah, blah.  For the love of Pete (whoever Pete is) would someone/anyone look into the background of the "scorpion" a/k/a Spawnette?  What if she had a medical emergency; who should be notified?  Good grief, contact Spinelli, and have him hack into the prep school's records.  Or, here's a thought, why not ask Spawnie directly to supply said info.  

To twin or not to twin....my but Nina was busy delivering babies while in a coma.  Was Nelle really hers?  Is Willow really hers?  Is my next door neighbor's daughter really hers?  My little grey cells are going round and round.

Happy trails to all!

Respected Contributor

@Tique Thank you.  Very good advice indeed.

My take on Friday's episode......Harmony will need either blood or possibly an organ and Willow will not be a match.  It may take until September sweeps for those involved to figure it out.

This Jordan is terrible.  And her part is horribly written.

Now that Gladys figured out there is something on the memory card that Sasha doesn't want known, here comes the blackmail.  Gladys mentioned she wants shares of the company and a hot pink convertible.   She is still the parasite she always was.

How much longer are they planning to drag out Spawnie's role???