Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Self imposed timeout is over...

Another classic tactic of the writers on this show. They find something that's sorta good - the coupling of Liesl and Scott - and then keep it going until you can barely stomach it. Since I can't and never could stand Scott and Liesl is tolerable in small doses only, that time will come faster for me than most.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Anyone who reams Anna scores points in my book... As for Lizzie, I dont't actively dislike her at this point, which is always subject to change, and while I'll be ducking and weaving to say so, as the charge nurse for Chase, she was within her rights to inquire what Finn had administered... Just sayin... 

@stevieb   you are ABSOLUTELY correct. If she was asking in her role as a nurse I would agree with you but didn't you get a bit of "I'm being nosy" vibe. She didn't just ask about it, she had to point out that the vial came from Anna. If you didn't, the time will come when you will. When/If you post about it I'm going to TRY and be a big person and not say "Toldcha so".

Nurse Weber or Nurse Baldwin (whichever name she is using today), it's your job to look at the patient's chart.  You saw Dr. Finn administer "something" to the patient's IV. The patient is responding.  The "nurse on duty" (does not have to be and most likely is not the charge nurse) has a right to ask/note "Doctor, there seems to be an omission in the patient's chart...".  And BTW, why are they still using written/manual charts?  This summer while I was in the hospital, for 3 months, everything and I mean everything was entered into and via computer.  When a nurse or even a CNA came into my room, they wheeled in a computer.  Bottom line: Of course, Lizzie was being nosey....she observed something, but did not follow protocol.

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Carly Team Up With Ava To Take Down Cyrus?

Diane Brounstein

General Hospital spoilers for Friday reveal an emotional talk, a necessary surprise, a shocking confrontation, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Ava is in a panic after Cyrus’s veiled threat against Avery and runs to Carly where she also finds Laura. Smug Carly continues to think Ava’s trash and couldn’t possibly have anything on her mind other than needing help. But Ava lets her know she doesn’t need it — she’s offering it. Will Carly take her up on it? Why not? She teamed up with Anna and that was futile.

Carly needs allies and Jason is still stuck at the hospital — and he gets a visitor. Cameron confronts Jason. While someone interrupts them, telling the young man to leave, Jason is actually okay with the interruption and says they need to talk. Will he finally set the young man straight about the night Franco was murdered? Not sure about that but we do know as stated earier this week Cam will provide comic relief.

Trouble Afoot

Jason’s recent partner in crime, Chief of Staff Britt, deals with Cameron’s mother. She tells Elizabeth it’s time they have a talk about her status at GH. Has Finn’s desire to keep Anna’s secret safe caused him to harm Liz’s job and career? I forgive you Finn. I know whatever happens with Dear Sweet, it won't be permanent.

Things continue to get more and more complicated in Nixon Falls. Nina surprises Sonny but will it be in a good way? He’s impressed by her loyalty to her ex but he wonders if her friend is worth it. Meanwhile, Jax receives an offer but he says he’ll have to decline. Is he planning to stick around town? Why not. It's not like any of these people have jobs or other responsibilities.

Road Tripping

Josslyn certainly thinks she wants to leave and she’s dragged Trina along for the ride to get him. The two besties have a heart-to-heart but will Trina be able to talk some sense into her friend? They also seem to encounter trouble along the way to Nixon Falls and Trina worries they won’t make it to Jax, after all.

Alexis is surprised by what she finds at her new job in Pentonville. But she also gets a shock when her prison pal lets her know that receiving special treatment can put a target on her back. So which faction will be stronger — forces against Alexis or those paid to watch out for her? Anyone care about this?

Honored Contributor

GH's Scarlett Fernandez Celebrates A Birthday Milestone! | Soap Opera News

General Hospital' Character Elizabeth Webber Spencer

General Hospital Promo: Wedding Fallout - YouTube

General Hospital Recap The Truth About Nina's Daughter is Revealed |  Soaps.com

Nelle Is Nina's Daughter on General Hospital - Soaps In Depth

General Hospital' Spoilers: Oscar Gets Bad News But Joss Won't Give Up |  Soap Dirt

Is Jordan Ashford Leaving 'General Hospital' - Briana Nicole Henry Update |  Soap Dirt

General Hospital Spoilers: Drew's Return Shocker for Sam and Jason – Will GH  Recast Billy Miller's Role? | Celeb Dirty Laundry

Who Do You Most Hope to See in Tracy's General Hospital (GH) Flashback  Episode?

Rebecca Budig leaving GH Archives - General Hospital Blog

Honored Contributor

hmm previews show Ava telling Carly that her  youngest  daughter  is in  trouble...how is Carly going to handle this new problem with Cryus????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

OK, after all these years, I may need to pull the plug.

If these writers have Cyrus or anyone else harm the adorable Scarola twins in any way, I'm done.  I am so disgusted by the use of children as mere props to facilitate violent storylines.   Enough!!!!  There is more than enough violence against children in the real world.  We don't need it on our soap.  Whatever happened to love in the afternoon???

ABC Daytime personnel need to understand what viewers want.  Obviously they deem older viewers obsolete,  however, we comprise the demographic watching daytime television.  Children are NOT props.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Road Tripping

Josslyn certainly thinks she wants to leave and she’s dragged Trina along for the ride to get him. The two besties have a heart-to-heart but will Trina be able to talk some sense into her friend? They also seem to encounter trouble along the way to Nixon Falls and Trina worries they won’t make it to Jax, after all. Another stupid move and s/l.  Oh my, lying to the mothers about where they are really going.  How original and what's the point? They are both 18 and can go where they please.  What's the big deal in wanting to "pick up" Daddy Jax in Nixon Falls? It's a day trip from PC, NY to NF, PA.

Alexis is surprised by what she finds at her new job in Pentonville. But she also gets a shock when her prison pal lets her know that receiving special treatment can put a target on her back. So which faction will be stronger — forces against Alexis or those paid to watch out for her? Anyone care about this? Certainly not me. But then I don't care a wit about Alexis in prison.

Honored Contributor

FYI: May sweeps started yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. Dare we hope that many of the twisted stories end????  I'd like to think the glass is half full, but, I'm a realist.

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@BeckiWV   are you in count down mode or have actitivies with your Grands resumed? Inquiring minds and all. 😄

@BeckiWV    still waiting. Happy smiley 37