Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Off topic... Is anybody else experiencing a lot of shifting and jumping around with these Q forum pages? Sheesh, it's always something with this 'community' website and I increasingly think maybe it's time to take a short break...

Anyway... I really have to wonder how long they're going to drag out this tedious Sonny: Who Am I story line. I was over it from Day 1 and adding Nina to the mix, no matter where they opt to go with her (and potentially with her and him), just isn't upping the ante... 

I also can't get real invested in Brooke Lyn's scheme to even the score with Valentin... Another snooze... Related, never a fan of Ned, but thought his reaction to her, her supposed pregnancy and her half baked scheme was exceptionally well done...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

Here's a question.  When Maxie tells Peter the baby was stillborn, what if he demands to see the baby?  I have a feeling Maixe's plan is going to screw up Anna and Valentin"s plan.

Just when I thought the writers cannot get any worse; they come up with the "stillborn" scenario.  Dang it, they can get and are getting worse by the minute.  That plan has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

What's wrong with a restraining order?  So, Peter disobeys same.  And then Mac/Jordan/Chase can come in and arrest him for going against an ajudacated order.

Respected Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  Who would you like us to send over? Everyone is available except Chase... He's tied up, er, busy at the moment...

Woman Wink

@stevieb I trust you to pick out a suitable male to help ease my arm pain with his gentle, yet strong, rubbing motions.  Just like Maxie does, I'll keep the front door unlocked.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  Who would you like us to send over? Everyone is available except Chase... He's tied up, er, busy at the moment...

Woman Wink

@stevieb  "Doing what?" Tique asked innocently.

To answer your question, I've been having problems with this site since the weekend when it kept making me log in every five minutes. Now the page is jumping.

@mysoutherncomfort  sounds like the worse is over. A little pampering today is my order.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Woman Wink

@stevieb I trust you to pick out a suitable male to help ease my arm pain with his gentle, yet strong, rubbing motions.  Just like Maxie does, I'll keep the front door unlocked.  LOL

@mysoutherncomfort  Great... then Cyrus will be right over... Woman Very Happy Woman LOL

That should get you up and running...

Seriously, a well groomed Brando is willing and able...

Respected Contributor

The bucolic little town in NJ where the Tan-O is located is called Nixon Falls.  Was this an effort to honor ABC soap writer, Agnes Nixon?  

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Woman Wink

@stevieb  "Doing what?" Tique asked innocently.

To answer your question, I've been having problems with this site since the weekend when it kept making me log in every five minutes. Now the page is jumping.

@mysoutherncomfort  sounds like the worse is over. A little pampering today is my order.

@Tique  Somehow, I'm not believing the 'innocence' and what Chase is doing is 'not appropriate' and potentially too 'controversial', (as the mods would say...), for our community... Woman Tongue

As for this site, it's a disaster... The weekend nightmare was resolved and I actually had several days of functionality, but beginning last evening, this jumping nonsense ensued... I really wish they'd find some capable IT assistance... It's one thing after another around here...

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:
  •  

Yesterday Cameron had his once-a-week tantrum complete with all the exaggerated facial expressions. It has gone from being annoying to being hilarious. When he comes on I actually stop whatever else I'm doing and tell myself "Wait for it...There is it". Hey I'm easily amused and with the contents of the shows lately, whatever works.

Ohmygosh...I can't even watch his exaggerated facial expressions...who is giving this kid acting tips!  I used to be a fan of his; now I'm in the camp of those who can't wait for him to go off to college.  

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort  Great... then Cyrus will be right over... Woman Very Happy Woman LOL...

@stevieb 

Cute Emoji 614x480 | Animated smiley faces, Animated emojis, Emoticons  emojis

Make sure he bathes/shampoos his hair first. I'd hate for @mysoutherncomfort  to discover he left her "little presents" after he leaves.

Speaking of Repugnant, I thought he was going to burst into tears when he showed up uninvited to Martin's BD celebration and Martin told him he had seen their mother. We talk about how ineffective Sonny's organization is but Repugnant's people can't even find his mommy who's been missing since December. In contrast Jackie located her in a few days. Hmmmm....

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique wrote:
  •  

Yesterday Cameron had his once-a-week tantrum complete with all the exaggerated facial expressions. It has gone from being annoying to being hilarious. When he comes on I actually stop whatever else I'm doing and tell myself "Wait for it...There is it". Hey I'm easily amused and with the contents of the shows lately, whatever works.

Ohmygosh...I can't even watch his exaggerated facial expressions...who is giving this kid acting tips!  I used to be a fan of his; now I'm in the camp of those who can't wait for him to go off to college.  

-----------

I have have been sending this silent message to Cam for many months...'just leave, go to Stanford, go anywhere'!  He has had some good acting moments  but he is now overacting to the point of nausea!  Maybe more acting school??