Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r  Hi, Hi.  I look in and heart your posts. I'm hoping that lets you know everything's ok. Still in the Hamptons. Going home in about 2 weeks or so. We're waiting until time passes after Spring Break and if anything gets worse re the variants, we won't be in the city. We got our vaccines so we're ok. 
What's going on with you two! How's my friend? As honory as ever? The weather should be getting nicer, so I hope he'll start getting out MORE!  If he makes excuses and is lazy, you tell him, I'll communicate with him telepathically and he won't like it! Are you taking care of yourself? 🤔🙄 I hope you enjoyed Easter. 

Havent been watching GH much. It's a complete snorefest. I tape it and watch every week/10 days. Never thought I'd say this but I don't miss it! I obviously don't really post anymore but I do miss certain friends. I miss you a lot. Knowing you're feisty and frustrated as ever, comforts me. I then know you're ok!  We take it day by day, week by week etc. and hope for the best and are thankful. Remember, I do check in so, if you need me, you know I'm here for you!

Please do something good for yourself! You know, you deserve it!❤️💋

Don't forget to 💃💃💃💃💃 always.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Thank you guys. My arm is most definitely very sore today, and I am very tired and a bit queasy, so I am crawling back into bed. Everyone have a good day. ❤

@BeckiWV 🤗💋

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

This week's focus on Alexis, her life, and many mistakes is in honor of her 25th anniversary.

Congratulations Nancy Lee Grahn!

general hospital alexis mashup

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Something is bothering me about Brooke Lynn and the pregnancy and/or non-pregnancy issue.  Just prior to BLQ leaving PC to go be with mom Lois in Brooklyn, didn't we "see" her results as positive on a home pregnancy test?  Did I imagnine this scene just before the actress left on maternity leave in real life?

@mysoutherncomfort    you've provided us with a SWSA (Scene Worth Seeing Again). Here are comments that were posted on the November 2020 thread.

Thanks to you and to @cowboy sam.

@cowboy sam wrote:

hmm..will Valentine be a daddy to Brooke's baby.?..me thinks so in a few months!

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

...So, BLQ is going back to Bensonhurst (is the original BLQ coming back from maternity leave) and find IMO, more than likely, she is preggers with Val's child.  Don't you just love that scare on her throat?  Ridiculous!...

Viewing time ~ 6 minutes

Brook Lynn - Part I

Brook Lynn - Part II

Many thanks @Tique for providing the above SWSA.  @stevieb was correct; all we saw was the test kit; not the results.  Of course, we were led to believe that BL was in a "family way".  Note to self:  When we next see BL, I need to look at her neck and see IF there still is any trace of a scar.

Honored Contributor

Family is Everything Promo

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique I did end up watching Friday's show on line... All the soaps were preempted here, in full or in part... Just lucky to live in the DC region, I guess... Really annoying... This was the only one I bothered trying to track down... Watching on-line highlights just how little show we actually get each day and how much time, (just a bit less than half of the supposed hour...) is devoted to ads and promos... At least all of that is deleted when watching on-line, but it's more challenging to fast forward through the segments one doesn't care to see.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@WildDunes wrote:

Curly Criminal and Contortion Cam  -  both need acting, voice and facial expression lessons which would include:

--for Curly Criminal how to act and speak when angry. His voice change drives me crazy and not in a good way.  He tries to make his voice deep and threatening but he just sounds ridiculous. He also needs to learn something about facial expressions when angry. I know it won't happen, but I sure wish that someone will take him out before the baby is born.

--for Contortion Cam to learn how to control those crazy facial contortions. Might be easier for him, and for us, for him to take the Stanford acceptance and go off to school.

Cameron just seems to get worse and worse, never better and I really am hoping this run of shows proves to be more or less his swan song. Said it before but I don't understand why the director doesn't tell him to stop with the ludicrous grimaces. He looks like a nut and half the time one might almost feel embarrassed for him. It appears the two girls from this set of teens will remain while the boys are sent packing. Dev, of course, was killed off and one hopes Cameron will be recast upon visits from college. Perhaps they'll bring in more mature young men to pair with Trina and Joss, who knows, but Cam has run his course.

That said, I don't have a problem with Wes's portrayal of Peter August. He's more subtle and nuanced than some who prefer to, as they say, chew the scenery, but I think he does a good job.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

There is another thread about the following:

All My Children vet Cameron Mathison is returning to the world of daytime soaps, by way of a role on General Hospital.

Our sister site Deadline was first to report the news of Mathison’s casting, though further details about his role are currently being kept under wraps.

Mathison previously appeared in more than 1,000 episodes of All My Children as con man-turned-Cambias Industries CEO Ryan Lavery, a role he played from 1998 to 2002, then again from 2003 to 2011. He received three Daytime Emmy nominations for his work on the show, including two nods for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series.

Wonder what part he might be playing? 

Honored Contributor

He has nothign to do but post funny stuff on Twitter and he never disappoints

Devry.JPG

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Respected Contributor

Many thanks @Tique for providing the above SWSA.  @stevieb was correct; all we saw was the test kit; not the results.  Of course, we were led to believe that BL was in a "family way".  Note to self:  When we next see BL, I need to look at her neck and see IF there still is any trace of a scar.

Regarding the above post from me.  I am trying to reach BLQ currently of Port Charles, NY to ascertain the plastic surgeon who did a fabulous job in removing the scar from her neck (due to Nelle's throat slicing).  PLEASE Brook Lyn share your secrets.  :womanlol:I really could use this medical marvel of a surgeon.

And speaking of the Q's (in a way), my advice to Olivia is to "dial it down a notch".  Having an opinion about the plan to get back the shares of ELQ from Val may not be your cup of tea; but, hey girl, who died and made you Mother Teresa?

Another Q thought:  Again I bring up BLQ.  a) was she pregant in the first place (or thought she was) and if not, did she just devise this plan while in Bensenhurst?  b) was she pregnant, but miscarried while at Lois' home?  c) she did have a baby and Grandma Lois is taking care of same.  d) will she be clever enough to have Val sign over the ELQ shares on the dotted line before she reveals "surprise, I'm not having your baby".  BTW, has anyone in the family asked, or Val for that matter, "when is your due date"?