Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Thank you @Lipstickdiva  I had my 2nd Pfizer shot on Saturday afternoon.

thankfully other than feeling really tired on Sunday (which could also have been because I didn't sleep well AND it was a rainy dreary day) no other side effects.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lipstickdiva I'm so sorry that your arm was so sore. I did take tylenol and ibuprofen alternately for 24 hours after my shot. That was the recommendation that a friend who is a nurse gave me.

Two of my friends had their 2nd shot on Friday. One followed the tylenol/advil advice and didn't have any problems. The other one didn't and he had chills and felt pretty lousy.  Fortunately it only lasted 48 hours but it wasn't fun.

I hope you feel better soon.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam oh boy so sorry that your daughter had that severe a reaction. Glad to hear she is OK now.

Esteemed Contributor

oh wow @Lipstickdiva I am so sorry to hear that you had a bad reaction. Sounds like similar to what my friend had as he complained of chills, headache, etc. plus the pain in the arm.

I sleep on my left side too and I agree that it didn't help getting any sleep if I laid on that arm!

Glad to hear that you are feeling much better and so nice of your dear dog to keep you company.

Honored Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@Tique I wonder if "Cam" is considering going on stage -- in that case the exaggerated expressions might work but not on TV.

I wasn't a big fan of his character and with all of the amazing overacting going on even less so.

@GinaV24  you are right. Those expressions would work better on stage. I think he may eventually decide to concentrate his efforts more on music. He sang an original song at the Nurses Ball and the song he sang when he was at Curtis's club [in honor of Franco] was also written by him. 

Cam singing at NB 2019

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."
Valued Contributor

So let me see if I can guess what's going to happen to Maxie's baby.  Brit is going to place the baby with someone, and Maxie won't know who.  Then Brit will either get very sick and/or die, and Maxie will have no way to find her baby.  This is one guess that I hope is wrong!

Respected Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

So let me see if I can guess what's going to happen to Maxie's baby.  Brit is going to place the baby with someone, and Maxie won't know who.  Then Brit will either get very sick and/or die, and Maxie will have no way to find her baby.  This is one guess that I hope is wrong!

Yes, I think right now you are correct at this scenario at this time.  But, and a big but here, we know Brook Lynn is not "really" pregant, but Valentin (and family) thinks she is....sooo, see where I'm going?  At the last minute, BLQ will "need" a baby; Maxie needs to "hide" a baby.  Voila, problem solved.  May I add, I really hate this bogus S/L.

Valued Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@daisy4 wrote:

Yes, I think right now you are correct at this scenario at this time.  But, and a big but here, we know Brook Lynn is not "really" pregant, but Valentin (and family) thinks she is....sooo, see where I'm going?  At the last minute, BLQ will "need" a baby; Maxie needs to "hide" a baby.  Voila, problem solved.  May I add, I really hate this bogus S/L.

I hate it too!

Esteemed Contributor

So, the Maxie/Britt plan seems to be missing a few details. When I baby is born still birth, there is a certificate of death, and a funeral. What makes either of them think Peter won't want to see the child's body before burial? And how does one sneak a bsby out of the hospital without someone noticing? There are so many holes in this plot, plus it's ridiculous. And then there's the fake pregnancy story. Oh my God, how would she pull that off?

Esteemed Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort. I hate it too!!!

So, at least Michael finally ended things with Sasha and told Willow how he really feels.  About time!!!!

Obviously Chase got the spiked coffee.

Now, if only Anna and Valentin would gag or drug curly to shut him up and get on with stashing him somewhere!!!  I mean if Dr O could do it by herself why can't these 2????  Finn will come to the rescue of Chase (unless they plan to kill him off).

Curtis and Jordan came to a decision; Portia and Taggert came to an understanding.   Ok, waiting for the other shoe to drop......Curtis finds out he's the daddy.

I hope everyone is feeling ok.