Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

What are Anna and Valentin doing having lunch while Chase languishes in the the hospital?  Shouldn't they be getting the antidote from Peter??

Honored Contributor

I can’t stand Nina and Sonny together!

I fast forward over the two of them.

Fingers crossed that Jax will come flying in and see Sonny before he does anything with Nina.

And what was that about with Jax not telling Nina on the phone.  That’s stupid!  Human nature says he would spit it out over the phone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tique  Yes, I have been duly warned, but please note, I said GH was the best of the lot, yet that didn't mean it was actually good !!  Woman Very Happy  Actually, it was pretty good until recently but these days, shew...

It Smells Like Something's Burning In Buenos Aires | The Bubble

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

@GinaV24 wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort I can go with dense about Mikie but seriously who is willing to be a doormat that often! He did it with Nelle the Nasty and now Willow the Weak is also walking all over him with his permission!

My dear, the TPTB have written Mikie as what shall I say?  Super sensitive, put others' needs before yours, be the white knight in shining armour to all.  IMO, the writers have written him as such and he is portraying as such.  Of course Nelle/Willow and others have "walked all over him with his permission".  BUT, then those same TPTB want you to believe he is a CEO of a corporation.  So incredibly stupid!!

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

My dear, the TPTB have written Mikie as what shall I say?  Super sensitive, put others' needs before yours, be the white knight in shining armour to all.  IMO, the writers have written him as such and he is portraying as such.  Of course Nelle/Willow and others have "walked all over him with his permission".  BUT, then those same TPTB want you to believe he is a CEO of a corporation.  So incredibly stupid!!

So incredibly unbelievable.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@ninjawife wrote:

What are Anna and Valentin doing having lunch while Chase languishes in the the hospital?  Shouldn't they be getting the antidote from Peter??  As if.  Peter has them over the preverbial barrel.  If these are the "best" WSB agents ever trained, whoa....we are in trouble; big trouble.  :womanlol:

Esteemed Contributor

I saw Chad Duell on one of those youtubes with Steve Burton and whatshisname...Maxie's baby daddy.  That kid has zero personality (CD)  period.  I don't know that Mikey is that boring; I think CD is that boring.   I mean the guy who plays Cyrus was far more enjoyable and entertaining.  All of them.  They are doing these with co-workers/friends.  That kid sat there like a bump on a log and it was painful to watch.  It would be interesting to see how Mkey would be with a different actor.

Honored Contributor

I knew a female who was in jail.  She said it wasn’t at all like they show on TV.

She said she met some women, just like outside of jail, who were nice and some that you’d choose not to hang out with.

She never felt for one minute her life was in any kind of danger.

Suddenly Nicholas is worried about his Aunt?  Where was he when she was struggling with her boyfriend dying?  How abou struggling with alcohol dependence?

When he announced he was working,tied about his Aunt in jail....I didn’t know who he was talking about.

If I lived in that town, I sure as heck never date anyone who lived there because I might be related to them and find out AFTER we did the deed....

Esteemed Contributor

I. HATE. PRISON. STORIES. That's allll. In a Miranda Preistly voice of course.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

Willow needs to go home!!!!  She brought Chase to the hospital, but, she is not immediate family.   Besides, doesn't she have a toddler to care for????  Daddy Michael is looking after Wylie, but quite right, Willow, you did your good deed, got Chase medical care, his doctor/team and family is there now for him......go home.

As for Valentin and Anna....what are they thinking??? They should have Petey bound , gagged, and hidden away.  Anna needs to tell Finn that Curly is responsible for poisoning Chase.  Now, hon, there you go (like me) thinking with something called logic.

Nina had better think before she does something really stupid!!! Too late IMO; Nina already has done something really stupid.  So now (Friday's episode), she's convincing herself that "Sonny" as Mike is really happy in Nixon Falls and she decides staying there is probably best for him.

As for the RO, I can't even look at him.  And why is the parasite still flitting around???? Well, I found the RO a "love interest"; Hilda at Pentonville.  OK, she's a large-size lady, but I think she and Cyrus could be a match made in heaven.  :womanlol:

Nik may be a Cassedine,  but, he's not Helena.  He is no match for the RO. So very, very true. There are too many other loved ones for him to target, starting with Spencer.

Lately I find myself doing other things from 3 to 4.  Sometimes the TV is on, sometimes not.