Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam @GinaV24. Britt inherited Huntington's disease from Faison.  There was talk a while ago that Peter would need to be alive to save Britt.  Imo, harvest whatever is needed to save her and let Dr O deal with curly.

I so agree about that voice; it could be comical if the character wasn't so annoying.  I despise him more each time he's on.  I'd like to wipe that smug smirk off his face permanently.   Sorry @stevie, just how I feel.

Respected Contributor

@corita wrote:

So predictable...something will happen to Britt after 

Maxie's baby has been placed and then no one will know about the baby.  Unless baby ends up with Brooklyn, but that story seems to be quite shaky. Britt's medical "affliction" does seem to indicate she inherited same from daddy Faison.  OK, that being said, shaky or not, I say Brooke Lynn will end up with baby Louise.  My reasoning is: BLQ is not pregnant; Maxie is and they would be due about the same time.  Who will eventually do the "switcheroo"?  I say if not Britt; then it would be mama Lisle. End game: hide the baby in plain site.  Just my thoughts.

Respected Contributor

Dear WSB agents Anna and Valentine:  I may have zoned out, therefore, please enlighten me as to what was your original plan tazing Peter, duck-taping him, holding him in Anna's basement until he confessed?  OK, Finn's arrival was unexpected, but, what was the "brilliant" plan?  I must have missed that part.  Thank you in advance with a modicum of sprinkles, if you could explain same.

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@cowboy sam @GinaV24. Britt inherited Huntington's disease from Faison.  There was talk a while ago that Peter would need to be alive to save Britt.  Imo, harvest whatever is needed to save her and let Dr O deal with curly.

I so agree about that voice; it could be comical if the character wasn't so annoying.  I despise him more each time he's on.  I'd like to wipe that smug smirk off his face permanently.   Sorry @stevie, just how I feel.

--------------------

Why does he have to look down at his nose when he is talking "Faison" talk??    Doesn't make him look more threatening, just really silly!!

Super Contributor

Dear @mysoutherncomfort,

Our brilliant plan was to stash Peter somewhere until we could uncover definitive evidence linking him to all those crimes that he allegedly committed. 
Love,

Anna and Valentine

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Nina Choose Her Old Life Or New One?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Will Nina Choose Her Old Life Or New One?

General Hospital spoilers for Thursday reveal a questionable excursion, growing feelings, dire circumstances, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Jax surprises Nina with the great news that he’s gotten Michael to agree to let her visit Wiley again. Isn’t he amazing? Maybe, but his timing is off. Nina is stunned, unsure what to do as Jax tries to get her to tell him where she is and he’ll come to her. But is that really what she wants right now?

After all, Nina has a tour of Nixon Falls with Elijah on her plate, which is an outing she will keep. But before they take off, Smike lets his rival know that his story simply doesn’t add up. Uh oh. As if he didn’t already have a target on his back, has Smike just made things more dangerous for his new pal, Nina? Probably.

Alone…Naturally

Carly feels overwhelmed, probably cause her men seem to be leaving her left and right. First Sonny “dies” and then Jason gets accused of murder, and now Jax seems too distracted to be available for her every whim. But someone does arrive at her door and she has questions that need answered.

She could look up Brando if she knows that he’s really undercover with Cyrus. Never mind, he’s busy getting closer to a newly-available Sasha. She tells him to drop the pretense and admit that she’s right. Has she nailed him on his attraction for her or is something else going on here?

Poor Chase

Good for Sasha moving on. Willow wanted to but now she feels helpless about poor Chase. But the more that Chase seems to think things are back to normal for them, despite his sickness, the more she feels the need to set him straight. Will she really find the words to kick the poor guy when he’s flat on his back?

Dante drops by Michael’s to catch up. It’s obvious that Dante still cares about doing the right thing, which leads Michael to wonder if his brother’s going to rejoin the force. That’s not what he has in mind, Dante reveals. So what is next for the former lawman?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

...Maxie and the baby, Maxie and the baby, Maxie and the baby, Maxie and the baby... It's like a broken record these days... ENOUGH... MOVE ON...

...Every time Anna revs up to break bad, she falls on her face... If the fate of the free world depended on her, we'd be screwed... Tiresome... MOVE ON...

...All right Willow, we get it, you like Mikie best now... Don't care if Chase is gasping, tell the man, so we can ALL MOVE ON...

...Sonny, don't care what you've got up you sleeve... Kick Nina to the curb and get back to Port Charles... MOVE ON...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Who in the name of Heaven wrote up this scheme that Maxie is about to undertake?

It’s one of the dumbest story lines I’ve seen.

The only people with a story line even close to this is ...well...the opposite.  Opposite being where the bad guys TAKE the baby and everyone has to play ‘where’s my baby?’  

In in this scenario....the whole thing ( find the baby) is planned!

This must be written by a male who’s been a bachelor his entire life.  No one, with children would EVER come up with this junk!

Then let’s not forget Brooklynn.  The girl who’s wearing a rubber belly/pretend baby. Excuse me?!?  Who in their right mind would even think they could get away with it?

Oh! Well!  None of this matters...why?...Well because something will happen where the show will be interrupted......

Stay tuned!

Respected Contributor

@DLew wrote:

Dear @mysoutherncomfort,

Our brilliant plan was to stash Peter somewhere until we could uncover definitive evidence linking him to all those crimes that he allegedly committed. 
Love,

Anna and Valentine

Thank you for the explanation above.  IF you wanted Peter "stashed", call on Dr. O to assist.  Afterall, she stashed him once before.  Oh of course, this plan is now off the table since Peter is dangling an antedote (or such) to help Chase now that he drank the poisoned coffee.  Hmmm, sounds familiar, but it was a poisoned apple if memory serves. :womanlol:

Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

GH Spoilers: PC Needs A Little “Luck” Now; Jonathan Jackson On GH Return

Micki Brown

The name, Lucky Spencer, needs no introduction in the soap opera fandom. Lucky is an iconic character, almost like daytime drama royalty. His parents are none other than Lucas Lorenzo Spencer, and Laura Spencer.

Lucky (Jonathan Jackson) didn’t just ride the coattails of his legendary parents; he and Elizabeth Webber made quite a love story themselves, following in Luke and Laura’s infamous love.

General Hospital news reports reveal a podcast interview with Jackson, discussing his role as Lucky Spencer...Jackson joined the cast in 1993 as Luke and Laura’s son. He exited the role in 1999, but returned in 2009-2011. His strong rows with the people of Port Charles left opportunity for his return visit in 2015.

GH news reports state Jackson, just like his character, Lucky, moved to Ireland with his family. Although he is no longer living in LA, spoilers reveal he is willing to return.

Spoilers reveal Jackson’s interview left much to the imagination after he confirmed he is open to a return to GH...JJ said to fans, “I always had it in my mind to come back periodically, so I’m always open to that.

source: ghblog

That's nice Jonathan, but stay gone.

He was over-rated.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...