Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

GH Spoilers: PC Needs A Little “Luck” Now; Jonathan Jackson On GH Return

Micki Brown

The name, Lucky Spencer, needs no introduction in the soap opera fandom. Lucky is an iconic character, almost like daytime drama royalty. His parents are none other than Lucas Lorenzo Spencer, and Laura Spencer.

Lucky (Jonathan Jackson) didn’t just ride the coattails of his legendary parents; he and Elizabeth Webber made quite a love story themselves, following in Luke and Laura’s infamous love.

General Hospital news reports reveal a podcast interview with Jackson, discussing his role as Lucky Spencer...Jackson joined the cast in 1993 as Luke and Laura’s son. He exited the role in 1999, but returned in 2009-2011. His strong rows with the people of Port Charles left opportunity for his return visit in 2015.

GH news reports state Jackson, just like his character, Lucky, moved to Ireland with his family. Although he is no longer living in LA, spoilers reveal he is willing to return.

Spoilers reveal Jackson’s interview left much to the imagination after he confirmed he is open to a return to GH...JJ said to fans, “I always had it in my mind to come back periodically, so I’m always open to that.

source: ghblog

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

NOOOOOOO!!!!  Do not bring Jonathon Jackson back-he changes his mind every other minute!

He left PC, they hired Jacob Young, he came back, then left, they hired Greg Vaughn (the BEST of all Luckys) then JJ wanted to come back again-fired Greg 

He has had enough chances to stay or go

While I do not mind Lucky coming back-NOT JJ !!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

Omg, as others have already mentioned, Peter's special "evil" voice is getting to be way too much.  He sounds ridiculous. I have a hard time taking him seriously when he talks like that. 

DH always calls Heinrich "the whispering guy" !!!

I cannot understand him either.  I think he and Sam went to the same acting school!!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

Okay, well I take everything back I said up thread about Chase not being the one to get the funky coffee.  LOL

@Tique ,  Thank you for the kind words.  Woman Happy 

@Nancy Drew , I literally busted out laughing when Obrecht said that to Maxie.  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

@Nancy Drew wrote:

"Wake up and smell the sociopath " was my favorite line by Obrecht. Come to think of it if Anna and Valentine can't stomach getting rid of Peter let Leisal have at it. I agree and totally cracked up.  My thoughts exactly...just let Lisle deal with Peter who will disappear..Vunderbar.

Willow biggest problem isn't that you bring the box into the room before the mattress blooms, it's that Wiley should be babbling up a storm at this age......guess the writers just want him to smile.  He is adorable.  BTW, where was Wiley when mom/dad were doing the horizontal tango on the mattress in the living room? I thought someone would just walk in the front door.

Esteemed Contributor

I also laughed when Liesel made her Maxie comment!!  She does get some of the best lines on the show! 

So predictable...something will happen to Britt after 

Maxie's baby has been placed and then no one will know about the baby.  Unless baby ends up with Brooklyn, but that story seems to be quite shaky.

Respected Contributor

ha ha, @Nancy Drew yes once in a while the writers actually come up with a memorable line! 

I have serious doubts about the capabilities of Anna if she's so useless at this point. Handwringing isn't going to get the job done and neither is rolling over and letting dear Peter August run amok. 

It's the same problem I have with the whole Cyrus storyline. IMO he's not particularly intimidating and more annoying. The whole whining thing gets on my nerves. You've got Taggert (who also seems to have lost his spine) and Jordan (another hotshot that can't get anything accomplished).  

Honored Contributor

Wednesday Rant

GH is spending all this money on hiring new people so why couldn't they splurge and bring Heather home for her baby boy's memorial.

Howard Wise/JPI Studios

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

@corita 

Brooklynn can't even walk like a pregnat woman...all she doed id put her hand on her fake baby tummy!!Smiley LOL

Whad is wrong with Britts hand ? as i'm old and can't remember some things...lol

I know she must have it inheirt from her dad..right?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam re: Britt's shaking hand -- isn't that caused by the genetic thing that Anna was testing Peter's DNA for to determine if he had inherited it and to figure out if he was her son or her sisters? I don't think it has anything to do with being old - I don't recall exactly what it was other that -- too much water under the storyline.  LOL