Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@GinaV24 wrote:

ha ha @mysoutherncomfort oh my gosh, that's so awesome! I mean really Finn and Violet don't need to be wanderers staying in a hotel at all. But that would assume some logic to the storylines and that some of the characters would possibly use the brains they were born with but we know in the land of GH, that simply isn't possible.

I thought it was a good idea too. Guess that's why I posted something similar on the March thread.

@Tique wrote:

..@mysoutherncomfort...Violet needs a place she can think of as home - not Anna's house and not the Metro Court. I hope Finn finds them a home and hopefully not Dear Sweet's house although if when Cameron goes to college, there will be a free room.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Peter Has The Antidote To Save A Life, Will Anna Comply With His Terms?

Micki Brown

Anna Devane is drowning in drama caused by the man she thought could be redeemed. Peter August was a master manipulator up until his dark secrets were exposed.

Peter has morphed into full blown psycho mode, bringing out his inner Cesar Faison.

Spoilers reveal tragedy strikes yet again by the hand of Peter. His attempt to poison Finn didn’t go according to plan, but they doesn’t mean everyone is out of the woods. Rumors suggest that Chase is the one who drank the poison and will be fighting for his life. It’s been rumored that Peter has the antidote to save his life but dangles it in front of Anna with detrimental consequences.

Previews show Chase collapsed on the floor after feeling symptoms that mimic food poisoning. Spoilers indicate Peter will want Anna to back off. He’ll want her to stop going after Gladys Corbin in an attempt to free Jason Morgan.

Anna knows that she is partly to blame for risking the safety of those she loves, such as Finn and Violet. The mere fact that Anna has let Peter this far into her life is the reason Finn just can’t with her anymore. She needs to make this right, even if it means letting Peter go.

Will she be able to get to Finn in time to warn him? GH rumors hint that Finn will put the pieces together and realize it was Chase who has been poisoned, but will it be too late?

source: ghblog

Esteemed Contributor

Great. The writers have now put quite possibly the most boring male character on GH back with what has now become the most boring female character on GH. What a snooze. I hope they don't kill off Chase just to bring those two together. And if Chase lives, I hope they don't put him with Brook Lynn.

Respected Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@grandma r wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort. I hate it too!!!

Finn will come to the rescue of Chase (unless they plan to kill him off).  I guess Chase will get very sick, go to GH, and Finn will diagnose and save his life (some rare poison or something). Oh, here's a hope...while in GH, somehow, maybe, it will be discovered that Chase is Finn's brother; not his son.  Fingers crossed.

I hope everyone is feeling ok.

Yep, agree, @mysoutherncomfort , this is what I said yesterday.  The proof that Gregory is the real Daddy will emerge when Chase needs some type of blood donation etc to save him!  

I do not care about Willow and Milquetoast, but I do care about Sasha and Chase.  So, correct.  Willow and Milquetoast deserve each otherGlad they are "in love" and baby makes 3.

I want Chase to find someone totally new and move on from Bland Girl Willow.  And I think I like Sasha with Brando!  Totally agree.  Now that Willow/Michael have "found each other", I, too, think Sasha/Brando make a good pair.  I'm all in!  As for Chase, he deserves to move on indeed.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

..@mysoutherncomfort...Violet needs a place she can think of as home - not Anna's house and not the Metro Court. I hope Finn finds them a home and hopefully not Dear Sweet's house although if when Cameron goes to college, there will be a free room.

Unfortunately, I, too, thought of "dear sweet" and Finn/Violet crashing at her house afterall, she's been a widow for what a NY minute.  (one room, Finn/Violet/Nanny).  That being said, I shook my head and banished the thought out of my mind.  

Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal  @BeckiWV 

GH Star Billy Miller Is Back At Work In A New Role

Michael Maloney

GH Star Billy Miller Is Back at Work in a New Role

Billy Miller, loved by millions of soap fans for his roles on General Hospital, The Young and the Restless, and All My Children, is back at work. The actor isn’t returning to the soap opera world, however. He’s working on one of Hollywood’s oldest studio lots in a top-secret project.

Billy Miller’s Top Secret Project

“Timing is everything, Camera symbol: circa yesterday,” posted Marnie Sparer, Miller’s manager, on Twitter. The photograph, which can be seen below, shows a bandana-wearing Miller on the Paramount Studios lot in Hollywood. Many productions shoot on that lot, but not one of the four broadcast soap operas, so Miller’s not coming back to daytime, it appears.

Details on Miller’s project are being kept under wraps, but Sparer does share one tidbit: underneath Miller’s bandana, his beard is intact!...

General Hospital Spoilers: Billy Miller Filming Mysterious New Role – Exciting News for GH Alum

I wish Mr. Miller oodles of luck on whatever and wherever his new project is.

Hope it keeps him tied up for the rest of the decade. 😁

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Spoilers: Skeptical Smike Has Something Up His Sleeve

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Skeptical Smike Has Something Up His Sleeve

General Hospital spoilers for Wednesday reveal a fishing expedition, deep concern, a horrifying discovery, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Sonny still thinks he’s Mike but he sure seems to have his old instincts. He smells something’s off and fishes for more details. Smike also jokes with Nina that he’s got something up his sleeve. Is he figuring out that she knows more than she’s saying or is his radar still focused on Elijah and his interest in the Tan-o?

Jax pays Michael a visit and eyes, Wiley. He obviously wants to fix the Nina problem, telling Michael, his former stepson (don’t think he won’t play THAT card!), it’s not that big of an ask for him to relax the rules on her visitation. He must do well because spoilers reveal that he calls Nina. Will his words cause her to return?

A Shocking Fall

Willow is concerned when Chase collapses right in front of her just as she was ready to rip his heart out. Realizing that can wait, she decides to take Chase to the hospital. Will the doctors there realize that he’s been poisoned. If only he knew a doctor whose specialty was figuring out weird conditions…

Well, as luck would have it, Finn just so happens to be at the hospital. Jackie is there too and she tells Finn that they have some unfinished business with someone else. There’s a good chance that will have to wait because as soon as Chase is brought in, those two will drop everything to help him.

Snidely Whiplash Lashes Out

@stevieb  mentioned Snidely yesterday.

Does Finn reach out to Anna? Because she is set to be horrified. Peter is awfully proud of himself, despite still being tied up, and asks Anna if he wants to tell Valentin the awful truth or shall he?

At least Valentin doesn’t have to worry about Brook Lynn. She is safe as she and Dante reconnect. He wonders if she knows what she’s doing. Meanwhile, Robert checks in with Dante’s mom. He wants to know if Olivia figured out what she’s going to do about her Ned situation.

Honored Contributor

Step aside girls, Nurse Cray-Cray R.N. is here to resuscitate the hunk... First, I need to check his, uh, vitals...

72ec9c331cb393c63632913fbab162dd.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Omg, as others have already mentioned, Peter's special "evil" voice is getting to be way too much.  He sounds ridiculous. I have a hard time taking him seriously when he talks like that. 

Esteemed Contributor

"Wake up and smell the sociopath " was my favorite line by Obrecht. Come to think of it if Anna and Valentine can't stomach getting rid of Peter let Leisal have at it. Willow biggest problem isn't that you bring the box into the room before the mattress blooms, it's that Wiley should be babbling up a storm at this age......

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.