Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@Lipstickdiva   sounds like your decision to have it close to the weekend was the right one. Glad you're back to normal today. Well you know as normal as you can be. 💗

Oops almost forgot. Tell your doggy thank you. She's a good caretaker.

Thank you to All who have shared your vaccine experiences. I have read others posted elsewhere on the board but like other things hearing from our community means more to me. 😇

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

Awwwright... Listen up... Some of youse dames just don't get it... I've told you before, my man Peter is outsmarting all these washed up, has been, over the freakin' hill spies and secret agents... He'll own Port Charles soon... Peter's here to stay... Get over it...

It's all good, Peter Baby, anybody gets in your way and I'll take care of 'em...

gunmolldame.jpg

Ok, @stevieb , you know I have been a fan of yours on these boards long before you moved here to PC, but this particular post reminded me so much of our dear @Preds !  The way she spoke, the way she defended her Jason (in your case, CC) I just want to thank you for this post !

And thank you @redwingsgal for your very kind words...  Heart

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@eddyandme  It's fine to dislike Peter, most people do and even I think he's gone over the edge, but without him, the show loses some level of conflict, which is always needed to sustain a soap... No writers defecting to Y&R please... Not that it doesn't need some, but let them find their own... Yes, there are a lot of characters here and multiple story lines, but one catches up over time... As for any improvement in Genoa City, I have to say, I have no idea... I haven't watched it in weeks and honestly, I don't miss it... I might tape it one day next week so I can move through it quickly...

@stevieb , I agree that a soap needs conflict and mayhem.  If it was all rainbows and unicorns all the time, it would get boring and tedious.  I think we'd all end up complaining that everyone is too happy and everything is always resolved and tied up with a pretty little bow.

But, I think Peter's character is over the top.  They need to reign his character in a little because I think he's becoming far too unlikable and there isn't one redeeming quality about him.  

Why did he attempt to poison Finn?  What does he have against him?  Finn hasn't done anything except dislike him.  And how did he just happen to come across the waiter at the restaurant who is on probation and willing to slip a little something into Finn's drink?  I know I'm thinking too much about this but why would the waiter be willing to risk everything for Finn?  He could potentially be charged with murder.

@Lipstickdiva  Good that you're feeling better...  As for the Peter saga, I don't disagree with your assessment. I don't get his going after Finn at all. I don't think that was the way to pay back Anna if that was his goal, and as for the waiter, it came out of nowhere. The least they might have done was show Peter consorting with the waiter at least once prior to the apparent blackmail. I'm sort of growing weary of the whole premise. They've made Peter virtually a cartoon character. Snidely Whiplash comes to mind.  I'm not remotely interested in the Maxie, Brook Lyn collaboration to fool Valentin and Peter, nor am I interested in any more efforts by (boring) Anna and (the used to be interesting but increasingly isn't) Valentin to take Peter down. Either take him down and be done with it, redeem him or make it clear he's going to stay a villain but move the heck on.

Snidely Whiplash Stickers | Redbubble

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@Lipstickdiva  That sounds terrible! Hubby is set to take his second one soon. I sure hope it doesn't treat him like it treated you. Glad you are better.

Honored Contributor

@Renata22 wrote:

@Lipstickdiva  That sounds terrible! Hubby is set to take his second one soon. I sure hope it doesn't treat him like it treated you. Glad you are better.

Fingers crossed for your DH.  I have read articles which indicate women have worse responses because estrogen hypes up the inflammatory response.  Testosterone represses the response.  I do know some men who had a reaction but it seemed fairly mild.  None of my bosses had any reactions at all and neither did my best friend's husband.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@VaBelle35. No matter what we might want, after a certain age, none of us have natural jet black or red hair.  I like that Mo is letting his white show.  Imo, a man with jet black hair and a white beard isn't fooling anyone.

I like that he picked a good time to transition it.  He's playing Mike, so it made sense that his dye washed out of hair when he washed up in NJ.  LOL

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Esteemed Contributor

@VaBelle35 wrote:

Thanks @Tique   I see so many posts on Twitter about how the writers don't stay true to history I thought they were implying a new history of that story.

@Annabellethecat66   I think everyone will be surprised if Nina doesn't get pregnant because everyone sees that train coming from a mile away.

-------

Wasn't the story some time ago that Nina could not get pregnant again?  Not that any character's previous background means anything to the GH writers....they are rewriting history with so many current stories. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique I wonder if "Cam" is considering going on stage -- in that case the exaggerated expressions might work but not on TV.

I wasn't a big fan of his character and with all of the amazing overacting going on even less so.

Esteemed Contributor

Ugh, yes the lazy susan ploy to mix up who gets the poison pill. Astonishing.

Geez I was really hoping that the Willow/Chase/Michael/Sasha thing would be over.

I'm still chuckling to myself over Brooklyn's comment to Willow about Chase needing to have someone check his work.  

Esteemed Contributor

@grandma r thank you very much. The 2nd shot went well. I was really tired the day after but other than that no issues.