Occasional Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Yesterday on my facebook feed, Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis) said that today's episode would be dedicated to her as it is her 25th year on GH!

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Meet The Cast Behind The Alexis Tribute Episode

Micki Brown

Nancy Lee Grahn caused quite a stir when General Hospital news confirmed that the daytime drama would devote an entire episode to 25 year GH star, as Alexis Davis.

Spoilers reveal Alexis is headed to Pentonville, and the people she’ll meet along the way will help shape Alexis.

GH news reveals the talented actors who were featured in this special episode. Young Alexis was played by, Gable Swanlund, Steve Richard Harris portrayed the infamous, Mikkos Cassadine, and Kristin Bergman was played by Melanie Minichino.

Harris is a well known soap actor, known for his roles on, Another World, One Life To Live, and The Young and the Restless. Gable Swanlund can be recognized for her role on ABC’s Modern Family. Minichino is known for her voice on Spider-Man, along with The Mr. Peabody and Sherman Show.

General Hospital rumors suggest there could be a chance to see one or all of these faces again on GH someday. After all, Chloe Lanier started odd playing young Carly Corinthos before landing the role of Nelle Benson.

source: ghblog

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Peter Spill All To Valentin and Anna?

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Will Peter Spill All To Valentin And Anna?

General Hospital spoilers for Friday reveal a surprising offer, a few visits, a heated discussion, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Peter has figured out that somehow Anna has gotten Valentin to poke into Jason’s main accuser — Gladys and he’s determined to stop them from ruining his deal with Cyrus. So Peter makes them an offer but is he living in a dream world to think they’ll buy anything he’s selling?

Of course, Valentin wasn’t just working with Anna. He was also working with a very worried Carly. It should be of surprise to no one when she goes to visit her BFF Jason in prison. She tells him she’s getting him out of there, no matter what it takes. Will he have to spend what little visiting time they have talking out of a hair-brained scheme?

Future Looking

Perhaps Carly should pay attention closer to home. No matter — Joss still has her dad even if her mom is off elsewhere. She confides in Jax that she is determined to prove that she belongs at the college that has waitlisted her. But what does she have in mind? And whom does she take after more — Carly or Jax — with her problem-solving skills?

Finn also has parenthood issues on his mind and he is seeking advice from Liz, who he should be more sensitive to, considering she’s still in mourning. But he asks her to tell him things get easier. Do they look easy for her, Finn?! Nearby, Chase wants to know if Gregory is having second thoughts about the family reconciliation.

For The Family

Family is also on Nikolas’s mind — and Ava tries to change her husband’s mind. He’s determined to keep his end of the deal with the devil — anything to keep Aunt Alexis safe in prison. But will she get him to see the price is too steep?

Meanwhile, his mom gets a surprise visit from Scott. Perhaps he’s confused about why he turned to Liesl, of all people, in his time of great pain. Nothing like asking your ex-wife to make sense of your sex life. Will Laura be able to help?

Esteemed Contributor

@GinaV24. Thank you for your well wishes.  On the mend. 

Welcome to our GH family!

Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille. Thank you for caring!!!  That means so much to me.   The nurse said "OMG, make sure to tell Dr xyz when you go".  I had my 2nd shot on Tuesday; woke up around 4am Wednesday with a doozy of a headache.  By the time I got home from my appt, my eyes were burning.  Couldn't wait to get into bed and stayed there.  Sorry to have worried you.  I just kept taking Extra-strength Tylenol every 3 hrs.  Oh, and I discovered a terrific topical pain medication.   It's a roll-on that DH has been keeping to himself.  It's called "Uncle Bud's"  and he got it on Amazon.  I used it once and it took the pain in my arm away completely. 

Hope you and yo ugh r family are well.  Enjoy the weekend.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma r  Thanks for the tip. Sooo glad you're ok and the nurse wasn't concerned. Vaccines behind us. Boosters next, down the line.🙄. ❤️💋

No apologies between us, ever.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. That blanket might surface when Wiley graduates from college.  Lab tests are soooooo time consuming.   As for the test from Mercy......well, the writers haven't figured that out yet.

@stevieb. Chase and Willow have become so boring, it's like watching paint dry.  At this point,  put Willow and Michael together.   

I did watch today.  They did a decent job for NLG's 25th anniversary.  One thing that stood out to me was Kelly Monaco's face.  Why in the world did she have that facial work done?????  

As others have said, Valentin and Anna are rather obvious!  So much for WSB trained agents.  The RO and CC both need to get a 1 way trip to the Pine Barons. 

This baby debacle is only going to get worse.  Why do the writers consistently use babies/children as pawns????  

We do need more of Liesel.   

Hope everyone is doing well.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  glad you checked in. I'm going to make a note of the topical pain reliever you mentioned. I would like to have it on hand just in case. You never know when something like that could be useful.

Keep taking care of yourself. You are needed.

Super Contributor

The writers feel we GH viewers forget things - but they are wrong. We remember that the blanket went to the lab to be analyzed and hasn't come back. We recall that Finn was going to do a 2nd dna test with Chase and send it to a different responsible lab as you couldn't depend on the results from the GH lab - still waiting for this one.

On another note, I'm so against another baby story. They get so tedious. That along with GH going to strong on storylines that involve danger/death to the children: Wylie, Dev, Oscar and more. This latest one with Maxie and Brooke Lyn is tedious at best. Having watched GH from almost day 1, I can never totally withdraw, but ever so often have to stop watching. The Maxie baby debacle has brought on one of those stops.

Did enjoy the Alexis tribute today.

Honored Contributor

@Tique
If my memory remembers correctly- ?Franco rem. and told Ava about that portrait.. he did it when his tumor reappeared and messed w/his mind..
and had flashbacks of doing it, but I could be wrong again Smiley Happy

Am i wrong?
preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."