Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r wrote:

@BeckiWV. Thanks for the well wishes.

Happy you're doing better too!!!  A friend of mine was down with a fever of 103° for several days.  Her DH had the same vaccine and was totally fine.

It appears to be very hit and miss.  I sure I am glad I got it behind me.  🤗

Esteemed Contributor

@redwingsgal.  You are so kind!!  So sorry you had that medical issue.  I still have a small egg.  I do have a nurse visit tomorrow for something else, but, I'll ask her.  I'm seeing my internist in a couple of weeks.

Esteemed Contributor

@Wsmom. Thanks.  I'm feeling ok.

Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. You are too funny.  So good of you to remind our friend that she'd forgotten our contortionist.   I don't remember such exaggerated expressions before. 

As for the repugnant one, he is getting on my last nerve.  His smugness just makes me want to slap him into next week.  That character just needs to go; the sooner the better.  Sure the show needs villainess characters,  but, this smarmy one is enough to gag a maggot.   Not trying to be mean; it's just that there is so much garbage being spewed, so much hatred in the real world,  I would appreciate a show with compelling or interesting plots.  I would like to see storylines wrap in a timely manner.  And, most of all, I'd love to see stories that weren't so predictable.   Maybe these writers could watch some of the BBC mysteries for inspiration.   I dare not expect them to read any novels,  after all, they can't even handle cliff notes on GH history.

Ok time to be quiet for now.  I hope everyone is feeling ok and staying safe.  Sending hugs and good wishes for all who want them.

Respected Contributor

@grandma r wrote:

@Coquille. You are so sweet!!!  That's just for caring.  I have the Voltaren gel; really works!!!  DH's reaction to the fall  "why did you do that ?".   My reply was "because I wanted a swollen, purple face."  

Happy to hear your sweetie is getting out a little.  Men can find a million reasons to stay inside.

Again, thanks so much for caring.  I so appreciate you.

@grandma r  Your husband's a stitch but typical!!! Great answer. You're so quick on your feet. Thanks for the laugh!😘

Please let me know what the nurse says. Try not to forget. I don't want to bug you about it.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

Stupid day on the soap today............the Willow/Sasha/Michael scenerio was pretty lame...and the fact that Willow got all flustered makes me think it will now be a threesome storyline...YUCK..........wouldn't be too bad if they THEN let Michael and Willow reunite and Chase and Sasha find eachother.............PLEASE NOT BROOKLYN with Chase.

Also........this is prob way off base....but i was always a little suspicious of Nicholas suddenly all about Ava....and between her getting that one present when they were out to dinner...then the hand today.........the thought crossed my mind that maybe Nicholas has been playing her.....

can't figure ANYONE else who might be doing these things to her.  its a longshot..haha.

Fake baby...dumb......Valentin was very happy...too bad...

and all it is gonna do is make more CHAOS with Brooklyn....

Alexis "maybe i should have said "not Guilty"...great lawyer..

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

Stupid day on the soap today............the Willow/Sasha/Michael scenerio was pretty lame...and the fact that Willow got all flustered makes me think it will now be a threesome storyline...YUCK..........wouldn't be too bad if they THEN let Michael and Willow reunite and Chase and Sasha find eachother.............PLEASE NOT BROOKLYN with Chase.

Also........this is prob way off base....but i was always a little suspicious of Nicholas suddenly all about Ava....and between her getting that one present when they were out to dinner...then the hand today.........the thought crossed my mind that maybe Nicholas has been playing her.....

can't figure ANYONE else who might be doing these things to her.  its a longshot..haha.

Fake baby...dumb......Valentin was very happy...too bad...

and all it is gonna do is make more CHAOS with Brooklyn....

Alexis "maybe i should have said "not Guilty"...great lawyer..

@kelsey17 I hope it's not Nik.  I was thinking it may be Spencer.

Honored Contributor

One upside to this whole lousy lull in GH has been the pairing of Boris and Natasha, er, Scott and Liesl... They're really good fun... 

Boris and Natasha by SuperZachWorldArt on DeviantArt

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

One upside to this whole lousy lull in GH has been the pairing of Boris and Natasha, er, Scott and Liesl... They're really good fun... 

Boris and Natasha by SuperZachWorldArt on DeviantArt

lol...who knew that was a couple we needed!

Honored Contributor

Reading @kelsey17's speculation about who could be doing this to Ava reminded me of something. Who messed up Ava's portrait that was painted by Franco? We speculated about Charlotte, Spencer, Nik, and even Dear Sweet Elizabeth. Then later when it was revealed that Franco's tumor had returned there was speculation he could have ruined the portrait himself and been unaware of it. Was this mystery ever solved?

Roger Howarth Archives - Page 6 of 10 - General Hospital Blog

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.