Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

I've been helping a friend run her Easter Candy store for the past 3 weeks.  Looks like on GH I didn't miss much.  Thank you for all the updates here!!!  

Had my second Moderna shot yesterday. Last night I was achy and very tired.  Today, I'm a ball of energy!!! 

Thanks again for the updates!!

Helen852
Esteemed Contributor

Watching the 'tension' between Nik and Cyrus...any one think that Nik will soon find out that Spencer was kidnapped?

I agree with posters...current stories have fallen short and extremely boring.  I still 'watch' but am doing other things while the show is on!!

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

...I love reading everything here to find out what is happening because truthfully I am finding the show harder and harder to hold my interest.  I think the only times I stop to pay attention are if Valentin, Peter, Britt or Liesl pop on screen.  

@Wsmom   you are so lucky I was reading your post so attentively because I noticed you left off one of your favorite characters. How in the world could you forget Cameron? 😛 I'm not here to judge; I'm here to help.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Tique  well of course.  He's going to hold up Curtis' liquor license.  As soon as Laura asked about it and Curtis made a comment about waiting for the license I knew exactly where that was going.

@Lipstickdiva  I haven't watched yesterday's show but do remember Laura and Curtis talking about the liquor license last week. Is Cyrus somehow involved with that department or do you think he has someone holding up Curtis's license on purpose until he can talk to him and offer his assistance - similar to what he did for the late Julian Jerome?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

...I love reading everything here to find out what is happening because truthfully I am finding the show harder and harder to hold my interest.  I think the only times I stop to pay attention are if Valentin, Peter, Britt or Liesl pop on screen.  

@Wsmom   you are so lucky I was reading your post so attentively because I noticed you left off one of your favorite characters. How in the world could you forget Cameron? 😛 I'm not here to judge; I'm here to help.

Ohmygosh, @Tique !  Thanks so much.  I can't believe I forgot him.  Talk about a must-watch character!  Woman LOLWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

@Wsmom  Lately, I'll let the show languish for a few days at least and catch up on an evening when television is even worse than usual. I almost never watch an entire uninterrupted episode but do a lot of fast forwarding. Most of these characters and most of these story lines are of no interest whatsoever.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@Wsmom wrote:

Ohmygosh, @Tique !  Thanks so much.  I can't believe I forgot him.  Talk about a must-watch character!  Woman LOLWoman LOL

Oh my yes, mustn't forget Cam and his exaggerated grimace... And just think when that other Cam (Matheson) joins the club, there'll be yet another must see character to fast forward through...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@Coquille. You are so sweet!!!  That's just for caring.  I have the Voltaren gel; really works!!!  DH's reaction to the fall  "why did you do that ?".   My reply was "because I wanted a swollen, purple face."  

Happy to hear your sweetie is getting out a little.  Men can find a million reasons to stay inside.

Again, thanks so much for caring.  I so appreciate you.

Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb. Thanks so much.  I'm getting there.  I'm just sooooo graceful.

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV. Thanks for the well wishes.

Happy you're doing better too!!!  A friend of mine was down with a fever of 103° for several days.  Her DH had the same vaccine and was totally fine.