Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

Something is bothering me about Brooke Lynn and the pregnancy and/or non-pregnancy issue.  Just prior to BLQ leaving PC to go be with mom Lois in Brooklyn, didn't we "see" her results as positive on a home pregnancy test?  Did I imagnine this scene just before the actress left on maternity leave in real life?

@mysoutherncomfort  I'm not really a reliable source since I don't always watch closely but all I seem to remember is the test kit sticking out of her bag.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

"Laura has a huge responsibility to the citizens of Port Charles considering she’s their mayor and determined to keep organized crime at bay."

Oh come on. Give me a break. Sicily has less mob action. Madam mayor needs to get a clue.

Honored Contributor

"Chase has been having complicated feelings lately too — towards his family after all the lies he was fed his entire life. But Chase tells Willow she changed his mind. Does he mean about agreeing to work with his family to see if they can heal their rift — or does this have more to do with his feelings toward Willow?"

Oh please... These two are working my nerves... Either do the deed or get out of bed, for pity sake... I've always liked Chase, I mean, maybe not the sharpest tool in the chest, but otherwise, what's not to like... I'm sure Willow is a nice girl but she's boring as the day is long... Unless those still waters run way deep, so to speak, not seeing the great appeal...

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KBEANS wrote:

And to all the Dante haters... I love him. There, I said it! He may not be a heavy hitter...yet, but I have aspirations for him. I'll take him with his scruffy beard and messy hair! He can put his shoes under my bed any night...or day! 

And I will put up no fight for Dante. You can have him freely and wholly. You won't get an argument from me.

As for Franco, I am disappointed that he was killed off because it took me so long to enjoy him as a character. Roger Howarth on OLTL was a sociopath and misanthrope, and I loathed his character there. I was not happy when that character was moved to GH. Then they brought him back as Franco, another sociopath, and I began to think he was doomed to be typecast. When they removed the tumor and his story line changed, it was the first time I had seen Roger play a decent human being.

Esteemed Contributor

So how long will the writers drag the paternity thing out for Chase and Finn. Didn't Finn tell him he wanted an independent test done because he's seen how the lab works at GH? We already know Cyrus ordered the test fixed. Is this going to be one of those storylines that go on and on without being resolved?

Honored Contributor

Something is bothering me about Brooke Lynn and the pregnancy and/or non-pregnancy issue.  Just prior to BLQ leaving PC to go be with mom Lois in Brooklyn, didn't we "see" her results as positive on a home pregnancy test?  Did I imagnine this scene just before the actress left on maternity leave in real life?

@mysoutherncomfort    you've provided us with a SWSA (Scene Worth Seeing Again). Here are comments that were posted on the November 2020 thread.

Thanks to you and to @cowboy sam.

@cowboy sam wrote:

hmm..will Valentine be a daddy to Brooke's baby.?..me thinks so in a few months!

...So, BLQ is going back to Bensonhurst (is the original BLQ coming back from maternity leave) and find IMO, more than likely, she is preggers with Val's child.  Don't you just love that scare on her throat?  Ridiculous!...

Viewing time ~ 6 minutes

Brook Lynn - Part I

Brook Lynn - Part II

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

As said, not much liking Setton as Brooke Lyn and after watching the last scene, above, part of the reason why, aside from just personal preference and the fact that the replacement seemed more like a real person, is that upon returning to Port Charles, she now seems to have morphed into a whole different mindset. It seemed that BL and Valentin parted as friends of sorts, and now, all of a sudden, she's back in town and on a revenge tour...

Esteemed Contributor

@BeckiWV. Hope you're feeling better.  Reactions seem to vary, but, so glad you are vaccinated. 

@Annabellethecat. Happy to hear your daughter is coming for a long visit!!

@Tique. Thanks so much for the episode.  

Another senseless killing is a tragedy, however, the talking heads going over and over and over again really isn't necessary.

@mysoutherncomfort @stevieb. The two of you crack me up.  I am happy that Mac arrived to comfort @mysoutherncomfort .  So much better than the alternative. 

@Couquille. Thinking of you and hoping all is well.

Hope everyone had a lovely Easter.

@Tique.  Maybe we will need a new list.  It started as Spinelli's nicknames and then our ladies have added some that are so on target.

In case I haven't said it enough, I thoroughly enjoy being part of this little family.   I look forward to reading what everyone says and the different slants.  Thank you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Happy news:

Josh {Chase} & Lauren Swickard Welcome New Baby

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@WildDunes wrote:

Curly Criminal and Contortion Cam  -  both need acting, voice and facial expression lessons which would include:

--for Curly Criminal how to act and speak when angry. His voice change drives me crazy and not in a good way.  He tries to make his voice deep and threatening but he just sounds ridiculous. He also needs to learn something about facial expressions when angry. I know it won't happen, but I sure wish that someone will take him out before the baby is born.

--for Contortion Cam to learn how to control those crazy facial contortions. Might be easier for him, and for us, for him to take the Stanford acceptance and go off to school.

I  I know.....Cam really creeped me out with all those weird facial expressions.........scarey...even the eyes!!