Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Other than seeing that Ava and Nik will surface, still next to nothing in the previews of coming attractions to pique my interest... They better get busy in the writer's room...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

The entire show was blocked out by what happened in DC today😩

No matter what happens, even though the news media will talk “it” to death over and over ...well it always happens during the afternoon.

Ugh!

Ridiculous @Annabellethecat66... Are we now going to see programming interrupted anytime some miscreant decides to act out? If so, we might as well forget about watching television altogether. Sad as it was, this is not something that everyone needed to know about the minute it happened.

With resspect to what happened on January 6, and the expressed promise that more was being planned, I can understand why the media stayed on this latest attack because no one knew who the guy was, what his background was, and what he had posted on social media. It took the investigtion a while to get that, and as the hours went by, new information came to light. In addition, one of those officers eventually died in the attack, just as they were considering removing the barriers there since January.

Respected Contributor

• Name the characters you consider to be heavy hitters on GH.

• Name the people who play the characters you consider to be heavy hitters on GH.
    The difference between the two questions is this one would be the people who have multi-year contracts, perks such as summers/months off, and most likely make the most money. They are the faces of GH.

Firstly,  I will make a bold comment here.

How quickly we forget our beloved Franco as a heavy hitter. I am more than shocked that he hasn't been mentioned. Maybe I missed it because there are already 8 pages of GH comments. You go GH! The most talked about soap on these boards!

I, myself don't care for the actor RH  or the character Franco  but I've read diehard fan comments from many of us here, and I'm truly surprised there hasn't even been an honorable mention. I believe he's an actor that's included in Question 2; so much that he had a poignant death and we already know he'll be back in some capacity!! Didnt he tell us this himself? 😆 

My opinion of heavy hitters.
Sonny, whether I like it or not. Valentin...keep on heavy hitting. I love it! ❤️ 

Carly, Ava and Liesel, with a comedic touch.

And to all the Dante haters... I love him. There, I said it! He may not be a heavy hitter...yet, but I have aspirations for him. I'll take him with his scruffy beard and messy hair! He can put his shoes under my bed any night...or day! 

Honored Contributor

Wishing All a Blessed, Safe, Healthy, & Happy Easter!

Falming Hot Easter GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Bearded Dragon Easter Bunny Hats and Capes Costume image 0

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

• Name the people who play the characters you consider to be heavy hitters on GH.
    The difference between the two questions is this one would be the people who have multi-year contracts, perks such as summers/months off, and most likely make the most money. They are the faces of GH.

How quickly we forget our beloved Franco as a heavy hitter. I am more than shocked that he hasn't been mentioned. Maybe I missed it because there are already 8 pages of GH comments. You go GH! The most talked about soap on these boards!

I, myself don't care for the actor RH  or the character Franco  but I've read diehard fan comments from many of us here, and I'm truly surprised there hasn't even been an honorable mention. I believe he's an actor that's included in Question 2; so much that he had a poignant death and we already know he'll be back in some capacity!! Didnt he tell us this himself? 😆 

Sonny, whether I like it or not. Valentin...keep on heavy hitting. I love it! ❤️ 

And to all the Dante haters... I love him. There, I said it! He may not be a heavy hitter...yet, but I have aspirations for him. I'll take him with his scruffy beard and messy hair! He can put his shoes under my bed any night...or day! 

I am a RH fan and a Dante fan also!!

Esteemed Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

I am a RH fan and a Dante fan also!!

I do LOVE RH but I didn't mention Franco since he is dead and RH is offscreen for now. I will glad to welcome him back when he returns though. ❤❤❤

Super Contributor

Curly Criminal and Contortion Cam  -  both need acting, voice and facial expression lessons which would include:

--for Curly Criminal how to act and speak when angry. His voice change drives me crazy and not in a good way.  He tries to make his voice deep and threatening but he just sounds ridiculous. He also needs to learn something about facial expressions when angry. I know it won't happen, but I sure wish that someone will take him out before the baby is born.

--for Contortion Cam to learn how to control those crazy facial contortions. Might be easier for him, and for us, for him to take the Stanford acceptance and go off to school.

Honored Contributor

@WildDunes  welcome to the world of nicks. "Contortion Cam". Love. Thank you.

If all this creativity continues to flow we will need to update @grandma r's list with our new additions. 👍

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Laura Turns Down Cyrus’s Attempt At A Deal

Diane Brounstein

GH Spoilers: Laura Turns Down Cyrus's Attempt At A Deal

General Hospital spoilers for Monday reveal a busted deal, a confession, plotting, and so much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Laura has a huge responsibility to the citizens of Port Charles considering she’s their mayor and determined to keep organized crime at bay — unfortunately, the biggest threat to her comes from her own half-brother. Now Cyrus has a deal he wants to strike up with sister but he is barking up the wrong tree. There is no way Laura will play his game.

Cyrus’s right hand has his own issues. He has been dealing with his crazy mother and living a double life, pretending to actually want to work for Cyrus rather than help out his family. Now it looks like Brando is coming clean — to Sasha. Their friendship has been building. Will he spill about his double life — or his growing feelings for her?

Time For Change

Chase has been having complicated feelings lately too — towards his family after all the lies he was fed his entire life. But Chase tells Willow she changed his mind. Does he mean about agreeing to work with his family to see if they can heal their rift — or does this have more to do with his feelings toward Willow?

Ava and Nikolas have become quite the team lately, falling more and more in love with each other every day. But that doesn’t mean everything is good in their world. After all, there’s still Ava’s stalker out there and now spoilers reveal that the two are put on notice. Uh oh! Does this have anything to do with Uncle Cyrus?

Making Amends

Brook Lynn has had a change of heart since getting pregnant and realizing how she took a wrecking ball to her father’s life. She knows that Olivia is the best thing to happen to him in ages and she knows she’s partially to blame for their recent troubles.

So what’s a grown daughter to do? Yep, she tries to reunite Ned and Olivia. Unfortunately, there’s a lot of water under that bridge. Will Olivia appreciate what her stepdaughter is doing — or cut her off at the pass? At this point I sincerely doubt anyone cares.

Respected Contributor

Something is bothering me about Brooke Lynn and the pregnancy and/or non-pregnancy issue.  Just prior to BLQ leaving PC to go be with mom Lois in Brooklyn, didn't we "see" her results as positive on a home pregnancy test?  Did I imagnine this scene just before the actress left on maternity leave in real life?