Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

I love Shawn (and Sean).  This is good news!

Honored Contributor

The entire show was blocked out by what happened in DC today😩

No matter what happens, even though the news media will talk “it” to death over and over ...well it always happens during the afternoon.

Ugh!

Trusted Contributor

I agree that Cameron is definitely overacting with those contortion faces he makes.  I cannot understand why somone isn't stopping him from performing that way.  The scene with Joss really showed how far out he was because she was so good with her part.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

GH Recap: Peter Smirks As Judge Rules No Bail For Jason

Garren Waldo

GH Recap: Peter Smirks As Judge Rules No Bail For Jason

The General Hospital recap for today features a win for evil Peter, a clash between Josslyn and Cam, and awkward crosses between members of the Chase family.

General Hospital Recap Highlight

At Anna’s urging, Robert agreed not to present an argument against bail. But his magnanimity was all for naught. The judge decided himself that Jason was a mad, bad, and dangerous man – so, no conditioned release for him.

Carly fumed, Jason stoically accepted his fate, and Peter found it difficult to contain his glee.

Shocking Results

Trina and Josslyn are Port Charles University’s newest acceptees. They both seem really happy about it, so yay! However, Josslyn’s day is dampened by yet another fight with Cameron – darn that boy, why can’t he just accept the fact that Jason is a bona fide saint? – and the reveal that she has been waitlisted by her college of choice.

Onward and Upward

Chase and Finn have a catch-up session at the Metro Court, and the latter dumps all his recent woes onto his brother-son. Chase proves to be an excellent sounding board. Later, Chase and Jackie meet, and decide that the best way to move forward is as a family. A big, super flawed family.

My So Called Life

Nina continued to be dazzled by Sonny’s dimples and his gentle ways – and his fancy footwork only complicated matters more. Perhaps she will stay in Nixon Falls long enough to attend the firehouse box social or whatever it is the locals do for fun.

Lust In The Afternoon

Liesl and Scotty both agreed that nein, they don’t regret spending the night together…on the chair, and on the floor, and finally on the bed! And both are up to repeating the endeavor “sometime.”

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

If you need today's show:

GH 4/02/2021

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique wrote:

@southern comfort  have been thinking of you. Please check in whenever you can and give us an update.

@grandma r  I am still waiting my time for the vaccine. Unless things change that will be in ~ two weeks for my area.

Dear Thread Sisters:  Please accept my sincere thanks and appreciation for your positive thoughts sent my way.  I'm doing OK after last night/early morning chills, low grade temp.  Just hanging out at home at least for today.  I need one of the GH hunks to visit and "rub" my arm where I had the injection. :womanwink:  Sending my best to all of you.

@mysoutherncomfort   Just stopped by for two minutes to see how everyone was doing.

I just read, that you need ONE of the GH hunks to visit and HELP YOU OUT. Is that what they are calling it now😜 Since when are you so fragile when it comes to being aided ( if that's the word you choose to hide behind or use)? You've always given me the impression that, 2 are always better than one to CONSOLE someone!!!🌬🌬🌬🌬

Either way, feel better and ENJOY, WHATEVA!😆

Everyone, stay well and enjoys your holidays!

Edited to say:  There aren't to many Naughty girlfriends here, so we've got to stick together. My best naughty friend is watching over all of us. So, to @Preds 🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️💋💋💋💋💋.  She'd be proud of you! 😭Still to this day!

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

My youngest daughter (40) just got her 1st shot today.

She lives in Colorado and it’s opened to everyone.  She just had to make an appointment.  It only took her 2 days to get it.

She got the Pfizer vaccine.  It was totally done in her car.  Very well organized.  She already has an appointment for when to get number 2 shot.

She’s coming at end of April to spend 1 or 2 months with me.  I love being with her.  She brings her dog LunaLee.  

It it takes a little for the cats and dog to settle down.

I have a good size house on an acre so everyone is able to spread out.  Ha!

I saw where some were talking about shots etc.  I hope I’m not out of line for posting that here.

I like to know what’s going on with the vaccine in various places, so I thought maybe other’s might two.

For those who a little under the weather, know I’m thinking of all of you and sending get well thoughts to all of my QVC friends😻

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66   no you are not out of line. We discuss all kinds of things here because we consider ourselves friends. It is also interesting to hear what's going on in other areas of the country regarding the vaccines. There are different regulations and restrictions in the various states.

Is this the daughter who stayed with you after your fall?

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

The entire show was blocked out by what happened in DC today😩

No matter what happens, even though the news media will talk “it” to death over and over ...well it always happens during the afternoon.

Ugh!

Ridiculous @Annabellethecat66... Are we now going to see programming interrupted anytime some miscreant decides to act out? If so, we might as well forget about watching television altogether. Sad as it was, this is not something that everyone needed to know about the minute it happened.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@stevieb   Why you little dickens.  Guess who just showed up at my front door?  Mac!  An excellent choice and I appreciate your surprise for me.  :womanlol:So looking forward to discussing matters of legal importance in PC.

@mysoutherncomfort  I so wish I could accept the kudos, but it appears Mac made the trip out of the goodness of his own heart... Hope you enjoyed your discussion. Also hope his ministrations to your, um, arm... did the trick.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...