Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort. Lock the doors and windows,  and call the Orkin man!!!  The repugnant one can bring all sorts of contaminants. 

Thankfully your effects from the shot seem relatively mild.  Hopefully they stay that way.

As others have stated, Cameron's facial contortions have become comical.  Who is directing this young man???

Sadly, right now, there isn't even 1 compelling storyline to watch.  Everything has dragged on for far too long, making any completion anti-climactic.  The only possibility of redemption would be for Liesel and Scott to concoct a plan and actually succeed in nailing Curly.  And, that is a big "if".  Seriously,  I don't believe these writers know how to wrap up the nonsense they've put in motion.

Oh, just in case anyone might be confused, my like/dislike of characters speaks to the character in question, and how he/she is written.  The actors are playing a part; some much better than others.  I wish them no harm, however, there are some I don't wish to see again.

@Tique. Glad that you'll be getting your vaccine soon.  I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe.  Stay warm too; it was 25° here at 8am.

Esteemed Contributor

Obviously no GH here today.

Another senseless attack at the US Capitol.  May the officer rest in peace.

Honored Contributor

@grandma r  we were delayed ~ three minutes but GH is on now and it's current.

Yes another senseless tragedy.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@southern comfort
sending you gentle (((hugs)))
and maybe one of those hunks will pay you a feel better by "rubbing"" your sore arm for you!Smiley Happy

lol!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@Wsmom wrote:

@Tique wrote:
  •  

Yesterday Cameron had his once-a-week tantrum complete with all the exaggerated facial expressions. It has gone from being annoying to being hilarious. When he comes on I actually stop whatever else I'm doing and tell myself "Wait for it...There is it". Hey I'm easily amused and with the contents of the shows lately, whatever works.

Ohmygosh...I can't even watch his exaggerated facial expressions...who is giving this kid acting tips!  I used to be a fan of his; now I'm in the camp of those who can't wait for him to go off to college.  

To the posts above and I'll include @stevieb in this enough is enough.  Is it written or is it just the director who tells Cam to "screw up his face" and look like he is ready to "pop a vein".  Enough already.  Note to Cam:  I have purchased new luggage for you and will help you pack and if needed, will deliver you to Stamford.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@stevieb wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@stevieb I trust you to pick out a suitable male to help ease my arm pain with his gentle, yet strong, rubbing motions.  Just like Maxie does, I'll keep the front door unlocked.  LOL

@mysoutherncomfort  Great... then Cyrus will be right over... Woman Very Happy Woman LOL...

@stevieb 

Cute Emoji 614x480 | Animated smiley faces, Animated emojis, Emoticons  emojis

Make sure he bathes/shampoos his hair first. I'd hate for @mysoutherncomfort  to discover he left her "little presents" after he leaves.

Now @Tique I remind you that I asked @stevieb  for one of the "GH hunks".  Realizing her wide knowledge and repertoire of men, I am certain that she will make a selection commensurate with her discriminating background of same.  BUT, thanks for the laugh.  Most appreciated.

Speaking of Repugnant, I thought he was going to burst into tears when he showed up uninvited to Martin's BD celebration and Martin told him he had seen their mother.

I said previously when we found out out he, Martin and his mommy, Florence...."I want my mommy, I want my mommy".

We talk about how ineffective Sonny's organization is but Repugnant's people can't even find his mommy who's been missing since December. In contrast Jackie located her in a few days. Hmmmm....indeed.

Respected Contributor

Friday's episode:  My local ABC affiliate broke in about 15 minutes before the end.  Can anyone fill me in about the ending.  Left off where the judge was on recess to consider bail/bond for Jason.  Lisle and Scott dashing off to the courthouse from their "triste" together; and of course, saw the teen trio at the art gallery where Joss told Cam to..............thanks all folks.  Thanks in advance with sprinkles.

P.S.:  Speaking of the teen trio.  Guess Trina is attending PCU so she'll in in town; Joss was accepted, but waiting to hear from her first choice and again, when is Cam going to Cal-i-forn-i-a.  

Respected Contributor

@stevieb   Why you little dickens.  Guess who just showed up at my front door?  Mac!  An excellent choice and I appreciate your surprise for me.  :womanlol:So looking forward to discussing matters of legal importance in PC.

Respected Contributor

Sean Blakemore Returns To GENERAL HOSPITAL: “See You Soon!”

By Michelle Moro Parkerton April 2, 2021

ABC/Craig Sjodin

It seems like it’s been forever that poor Shawn Butler has been locked up for a crime he didn’t commit — but that’s all about to change! Portrayer Sean Blakemore will be returning to GENERAL HOSPITAL in the coming weeks!

When the news began circulating on Twitter that Jordan’s ex — and T.J.’s biological father — would be returning to the canvas, many followers thought that it was an April Fool’s joke. But Blakemore was quick to pipe in and confirm the news himself! “It’s the real deal,” he assured his followers. “See you soon!”

Over on Instagram, Blakemore revealed in a story that GH approached him to return to the soap, “They asked me to come back to play and have a little fun,”

he wrote in the text. “I said, why not.”

The Daytime Emmy winner played the role from 2011-’15, at which point Shawn was written out and sentenced to Pentonville for shooting Hayden. Even though it was eventually revealed that it was Nikolas, not Shawn, who was responsible for putting a bullet in Hayden’s head, Shawn’s innocence in the matter has never been addressed.

Hopefully, Shawn’s return to Port Charles will mean that his conviction is overturned!

While his alter ego has spent the past six years behind bars, Blakemore, who briefly reprised the role in 2016, has certainly kept busy since exiting the soap.

In addition to being a series regular on the BET drama THE QUAD, he’s had recurring roles on DEVIOUS MAIDS, CSI: CYBER, and GREENLEAF.

Although an air date for Blakemore has yet to be announced, it’s a pretty safe bet that Shawn’s return will certainly make the already-messy Jordan/Curtis/Taggert/Portia storyline a whole lot messier!

Esteemed Contributor

I got my second shot of Moderna today.  Back home, getting a little tired but so far so good. Thankful it's Friday so that I can slug around the house without worrying about work in case I start feeling bad later.  So excited that I can see the kids in two short weeks.  ❤

I thought Carly, Diane, and Liesel all looked so pretty today. I loved Carly's hair pulled back in that sleek ponytail and her nice dress for court.  I loved seeing her not all covered up in big overly heavy sweaters and bulky jackets that overwhelm her for once. She looked 10 pounds lighter and 10 years younger, so pretty. Diane, always spot on. Leisel also looked softer and younger. I wonder if GH has someone new in hair, makeup and wardrobe.

I've been a fan of Cameron and was very moved by him after Franco died (I miss Franco too!), but I have to agree about all the recent over the top facial contortions. All he needed today was Snidely Whiplash's mustache. Definitely overboard.

I am wondering if Brook Lynn will end up with Maxie's baby for awhile? She needs a baby and Maxie needs a temporary home for her wee one.  Except....that Valentin has been a great help to Maxie, and she and Britt may not want to do that. 

Last 15 minutes off here too.  Will check back for any recaps later.  Have a good weekend everyone. 🤗