Valued Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2021 ~ Spoilers Included

Here's a question.  When Maxie tells Peter the baby was stillborn, what if he demands to see the baby?  I have a feeling Maixe's plan is going to screw up Anna and Valentin"s plan.

Esteemed Contributor

GH never gave us the GREAT reunion they could have written between Chase and Willow and Sasha and Michael after waiting almost a YEAR for those two couples to see how much they loved eachother...............sofar they have played down Michael and Sasha's relationship and have made Chase and Willow's (the more serious one)....be a drawn out guessing game for the viewers.    I for one have no interest in seeing any kind of THREESOME between

Willow, Chase and Michael and it seems that is where this whole letdown is leading to.  By now Willow should KNOW who she wants to be with and the whole Willow being Wiley's adopted Mom was so stupid to add into the mix...............................

i miss Franco..........

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@daisy4  @WildDunes   I am going to post a list of "Spoilers and Rumors" later today. Maxie's baby will be mentioned.

@kelsey17  the reason we haven't seen a "big reunion" is the writers haven't decided the outcome of the mess they created although it looks like Sasha and Michael will not end up together. Michael's heart is with Willow where it's been since he first met her. Whether Sasha has realized that or not, her heart has moved on. The attraction between Sasha and Brando is undeniable. Even Parasite/Gladys saw that.

A couple of observations from this week's shows. This morning I had a "duh" moment. Several of the spoilers I posted for this week mentioned something like "Curtis witnesses something that leaves him unnerved". When I read it I thought it was going to involve Cameron so I was still waiting. Now I realize we've already seen it: Curtis walking in on Jordan and Taggert and hearing Taggert say something like "I'll go to my room".

Thoughts on that:

• Curtis held it together quite well.
  • He and Taggert had a civil conversation when Taggert tried to explain why he was there and to thank him for protecting Trina.
  • It wasn't lost on me that Taggert was the one to invite Curtis to stay and help him and Jordan try to figure out how to take Repugnant/Cyrus down while Jordan just stood there.
  • Glad Curtis didn't stay nor did he tell Jordan why he originally stopped by. Now he needs to contact a lawyer. Time to end that farce.

Yesterday Cameron had his once-a-week tantrum complete with all the exaggerated facial expressions. It has gone from being annoying to being hilarious. When he comes on I actually stop whatever else I'm doing and tell myself "Wait for it...There it is". Hey I'm easily amused and with the contents of the shows lately, whatever works.

Lastly it looks like Dear Sweet Elizabeth is finally beginning to realize Jason didn't kill Franco. I had hoped Carly made somewhat of an impression when she pleaded Jason's case but it was obvious yesterday she didn't. Taking Jake to see his father was a better idea for her than for Jake. Dear Sweet knows Jason doesn't usually lie and he especially would never lie to his son. Looks like the fog of her brain is clearing. Yep, miracles happen every day.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote

A couple of observations from this week's shows. This morning I had a "duh" moment. Several of the spoilers I posted for this week mentioned something like "Curtis witnesses something that leaves him unnerved". When I read it I thought it was going to involve Cameron so I was still waiting. Now I realize we've already seen it: Curtis walking in on Jordan and Taggert and hearing Taggert say something like "I'll go to my room".

Thoughts on that:

• Curtis held it together quite well.
  • He and Taggert had a civil conversation when Taggert tried to explain why he was there and to thank him for protecting Trina.
  • It wasn't lost on me that Taggert was the one to invite Curtis to stay and help him and Jordan try to figure out how to take Repugnant/Cyrus down while Jordan just stood there.
  • Glad Curtis didn't stay nor did he tell Jordan why he originally stopped by. Now he needs to contact a lawyer. Time to end that farce.

My dear @Tique , this is probably the ONE thing we agree on in PC!  So glad my BF did not tell the witch why he stopped by.  And he handled Taggert very well too.  Get yourself a lawyer soon, Curtis!  I like him with Portia much more than that witch!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Respected Contributor

To answer QOTM:

Characters who I consider heavy hitters:

Laura, Anna, Ava, Sonny, Jason, Valentin

Actors who I consider heavy hitters:

Maura West, Patrick Stewart, geez, everyone else I am thinking of is no longer on the show...Tony Geary, Jane Elliot and Jack Wagner

I guess that is it for me

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

@Tique  I totally agree on your assessment of Wes. I don't think Laura would have that much say in the matter of him being let go. Has he had parts on any other soaps or any other shows? I am not at all familiar with his back ground. I guess I should go use google and find out for myself.

@abbalulu  Wes has actually done a fair amount of work. As for soaps, he's done both Guiding Light, probably where he and Wright met, and Days of Our Lives, in addition to this one. For the record, I agree with the assessment that he is not 'protected' merely by virtue of his gig with Wright. She might or might not have helped him get his foot in the door, but in the absence of playing the part well, I don't think she has the capacity to keep him there.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@Tique  Cameron and his 'acting' have just gone beyond the pale... I haven't even watched yesterday's show yet, but I've seen enough... He does some things very well, but you have to wonder why the director isn't demanding that he stop with the contortions... Didn't we read where he's supposedly been bumped to 'recurring' and this might well be the reason why... It can't happen soon enough... He's not even a particularly appealing kid... His relationship with Franco did have some poignant moments but that ship has sailed and it's time for his to sail along with it... Lizzie will just have to depend on the kindness of, uh, strangers...

Honored Contributor

More random thoughts...

I'm just about ready to add Maxie to my list of characters that can go... This latest hair brained scheme is just moronic and, more to the point, not interesting...

As for Willow/Sasha/Michael/Chase... while it IS way past time for the writers to get off the dime, it's all become a big who cares moment... Agree with @Tique that Sasha has pretty much moved on, whether she knows it or not...  I personally find Willow's flat affect to be tiresome and so can't say I have any great hope for a reconciliation with Chase... I actually think Willow and Michael are a better match, but agree that the whole concept of them having married because of Wiley and Nelle was just stupid... 

Let me just say (if I haven't already) I could. not. care. less. about the whole Tagggert, Curtis, Jordan thing... As far as I'm concerned, if Portia wants Curtis, let her have him... 

After what I assume to be a matter of years and even with the wedding cancelled, SUDDENLY... everybody's hatching a let's get Peter scheme... Really sort of makes no sense...

As far as it goes, after holding my interest now for months, sorry to say, GH has not got one blessed story line going at this point, or apparently on the horizon, that is piquing my interest... 

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

@southern comfort  have been thinking of you. Please check in whenever you can and give us an update.

@grandma r  I am still waiting my time for the vaccine. Unless things change that will be in ~ two weeks for my area.

Dear Thread Sisters:  Please accept my sincere thanks and appreciation for your positive thoughts sent my way.  I'm doing OK after last night/early morning chills, low grade temp.  Just hanging out at home at least for today.  I need one of the GH hunks to visit and "rub" my arm where I had the injection. :womanwink:  Sending my best to all of you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@mysoutherncomfort  Who would you like us to send over? Everyone is available except Chase... He's tied up, er, busy at the moment...

Woman Wink