Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@miata1 

Wondering if  and when they will ever tell us who is Nina's daughter?

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Rewriting GH history again for exactly what purpose?????

Are they that desperate to keep Nelle on camera?

Bobbie is Carly's bio mom and John Durant is her bio dad.  That was aired years ago.  The Bensons adopted and raised her in Florida.   There is too much of an age difference for Carly and Nelle to have been raised together.   Besides,  we know Carly was young when she arrived in PC. Ridiculous storyline!!!  

I thought Nelle was adopted;  I didn't think Virginia Benson could have children.

This Jordan/Cyrus thing us getting on my last nerve.

When is Peter going to be exposed for the rat he really is.

Time for Molly to get off her pedestal and grow up.

@Coquille.  I stand in full support of the Naval Commander!!!  He acted to protect his crew.  The outcome is outrageous!!

Today is a very strange Palm Sunday.  Watching Mass on TV or online just isn't the same.  Wishing all in our family a blessed Holy Week or Passover.   Hoping our united prayers and good wishes will help to keep people safe.

Esteemed Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@miata1 

Wondering if  and when they will ever tell us who is Nina's daughter?

I agree.......it reminds me of how TV has the shows and series seasons......a few shows ....then a few months break.....then a few more shows............and it is so LONG between seasons that you forget half the stuff and end up not even caring or going back to the show...............the same with that storyline and the necklace, etc......its like do i even care anymore......and would hate if it ends up Nell.....................but it looks like it is heading that way.....

Respected Contributor

@grandma r  😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 7 people, people sitting, meme and text

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Jordan Frees Cyrus To Save TJ

General Hospital Spoilers

General Hospital spoilers for today reveal a day of shocking actions and deep regrets.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Jordan is conflicted by what she knows she has to do to save TJ’s life. Letting this horrible criminal walk free goes against everything she believes in but she would do anything for TJ. So Jordan bucks up and does what she has to — she breaks the news to Cyrus that he got his precious freedom.

Robert reveals the bad news about Cyrus to both the mayor and her husband. Kevin watches helplessly as Laura desperately asks how this could happen. Robert reveals that Cyrus must have a connection. It isn’t long before Laura and Robert face Cyrus down. Will he threaten them?

On Guard

With Cyrus getting out, everyone is on high alert. Carly asks Sonny what the hell he is going to do. Spoilers say that Sonny has cause to worry about Brando. Meanwhile, Jason wants to put a little distance between himself and Sam for a while. He gently breaks the news but Sam isn’t happy.

Sam can’t be with the one she loves and her cousin Nikolas can’t escape the woman he hates — but is married to. He ponders the repercussions of his marriage. For her part, Ava wants Nik to get with the program. They’re supposed to be a happily married couple and they need to start acting like it. Ava also cautions Nina.

Josslyn To The Rescue

Joss finally catches up with Cameron and the two old pals fill each other in on their lives. But when the subject of Trina comes up, Cam lets it spill that their pal is having a hard time, which propels Joss to take off to find their friend. She may want to hurry that up because Trina has gone gunning for Jordan. Not to the police station like you might think — no, this foolish teen goes to the police commissioner’s home and breezes past Curtis, yelling for his wife. Will Curtis talk her down?

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

Image may contain: 33 people, people smiling

General Hospital Cast (Past & Present) | General hospital ...

Respected Contributor

@Tique, I absolutley LOVE the old pics of our show.  I do not recall seeing my all time #1 fav GH actor, Frisco Jones (Jack Wagner) !!!

ITA with everyone here, start the Friday shows from the beginning, what a joy that would be to watch and relish all of the memories with, in my case, my Mom who watched with us and is no longer here.

And once and for all, didn't Chloe Lanier leave PC to become "famous"?  Is she back for good??   Bah-humbug!

I may not agree with what you say, but I will defend, til death, your right to say it
Honored Contributor

@redwingsgal   Jack Wagner is standing next to Kristina Wagner [Felicia] in the third roll.

Respected Contributor

Jack Wagner is on Hallmark's When Call The Heart.

I am probably the only one but I miss Coleman. I am enjoying all the photos but I could have gone without seeing Faison ever again.