Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@DLew wrote:

Now I remember why I felt so disappointed at the end of the 2019 anniversary show. There were no flashback scenes with Gail Baldwin. It would have been nice to see vintage scenes depicting why the current characters felt so impacted by her wisdom and kindness. Oh, that's right. Many of those characters either never met her or never had storylines with her. The scavenger hunt was a cute idea but like many of today's storylines it lacked original writing, follow through, and payoff. 🙁

I agree, great comment. I'm hoping the Friday episodes are older ones.  If they are all from the last year, I'm not even going to bother to watch. I want to see classic episodes that go back awhile.  They have so many, use them!

Super Contributor

I wish they would take a story line from back in the day (maybe something with Blackie) and play the episodes in order on each Friday.  Or even play a OLTL or AMC old story line.  It would be fun to have a different story going.  Would love seeing Audrey, Jesse, Steve, etc and watch the story all over again. 

I suppose they would have to pay royalties to the actors or their estates if the replayed them - but it sure would be nice right now.

Respected Contributor

To all my GH friends.  I watched GH today and obviously as all of us knew what it was going to be a few minutes after it started.  I would have liked to have seen an original episode.  Ok, I'm on a rant today, so...... I just posted on Community Chat re Captain Brett Cozier. How can people be treated this way?

We all should be showing how we appreciate our doctors, nurses, first responders, home healthcare workers, UPS Delivery workers, FedX, Mailmen and Mailwomen and all workers that put themselves out there everyday for us.

I live in NYC and every night at 7:00 pm, we stand on our terrace, yell and cheer for all of these and many more workers. All the people in the buildings around us and down the avenues do the same. It's so heartwarming. It brings tears to my eyes every night from this act of appreciation and caring.

If you can show in some way your appreciation do it! It makes you feel really good.

I know my GH friends have the biggest hearts and will want to do some show of support for our men and women that are putting their lives ahead of their loved ones. Some of these people don't go home after work. They don't want to infect their family members. I wish I could do more so, if anyone has any suggestion as to how we can do more and help, please post it. Whether it be here or somewhere else.

There is a text site that we can text numbers to and donate money to, to supports a nurses org but I'm afraid to post it here. It will  be deleted by the Mods and they may be right to do so.

That's my rant and I'm stick'n to it! 

Said it earlier and I'll say it again, STAY SAFE and HEALTHY! 😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was not planning to watch today's flashback episode anyway, which was just as well because the Ohio governor broke in almost immediately and took the rest of the episode.

It doesn't matter really. I just wanted to whine. 🤗

Anyway, I got to see Laura Wright's introduction and I LOVED her wavy hair.  She looked SO pretty.

Trusted Contributor

@Jordan2 Me too. Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Reunions, Rescues, Mystery Memories

The GH spoilers for the upcoming week reveal a spotlight episode guaranteed to shock, as well as an awkward reunion and much more.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Carly's complicated backstory and her contentious relationship with Nelle will be explored in a special flashback episode that promises to shed some light on a major secret that the hotelier has been keeping lo these many decades. Here we go re-writing history again.

Expect to see some flashbacks with Cynthia Watros and James Patrick Stuart as Carly’s adoptive parents and Eden McCoy as a young Carly. It turns out Carly and Nelle met before decades ago.

Molly And TJ: Reunited But It Doesn’t Feel Good

As a reward for fulfilling her end of the agreement, Jordan is informed that TJ will soon be released. And sure enough, the young man is deposited at General Hospital’s front door and admitted into the institution.

A battery of tests proves that he is medically sound and TJ is soon reunited with his loved ones – Molly included. During a private chat, TJ reveals that during his ordeal, all he thought about was getting back home to the woman that he loved and he even had time to formulate a solution to the impasse that they reached during their last conversation: domestic partnership.

Odds and Ends

In other Port Charles news, Liesl gets a visitor, Sam puts Brando on notice, Willow continues to worry about Wiley, and Brook Lynn offers her support.

Meanwhile, it’s a busy week for Sonny, who not only faces off with Nikolas Cassadine but also receives troubling news. Later, when he doesn’t make an appearance at the house, Carly is sent into a panic.

Finally, Chase tries to dupe Michael, Nelle runs into Valentin, Jax surprises Nina, and Peter finds himself harassed by Robert. Oh goody! That gives me something to look forward to this week.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

GH Cast trio

GH Cast 2019

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

I am loving this softer side of Ava...love her makeup,hair ,and how she is mentoring Trina.

She doesn't even need a drink in her hand now for every scene she is in on GH!Heart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique, I love the pics. Thanks!

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@grandma r  Nell is already Carly's half sister, isn't she?  I thought her adoptive mom and the husband were the parents? 

Wait. I don't get how Carly could be Nell's half sister. Bobbie is the biological mother of Carly. Nelle is a Benson. Carly was adopted by the Bensons. Who was Carly's biological father? Benson? Somehow I don't remember that being the case.