Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@mysoutherncomfort wrote:

@Tique 

Finn, I disagree with a lot of your actions but you had enough sense to know that Chase would never cheat on Willow.  What do you know? Someone on this show has a brain. Happy smiley 5

Here is what amazes me...Finn, not the usual "with it" relationship person knows that Chase/Shasha is a shame and yet, street smart Carly can't see Shasha's behavior, this doesn't compute?  Perhaps I will be enthralled to see that the writers portray Carly as she should be to Shasha....something like, says Carly, "I know what you did and what you gave up to help Michael and Wiley."  I can dream, can't I?  :womanlol:

Exactly about Carly.  And didn't Sasha have a conversation with Carly, or Michael did, about the whole marriage stupidity.  But yet Carly isn't putting 2 and 2 together.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Since I have completed my list of Things to Do today, I thought I would come here and vent/rant/rave whatever...

Before I start writing the first post for our new monthly thread I always read the first post of the current month. I was stunned/dismayed/appalled when I realized that no one made mention of the funny I try to insert into each of these posts. 

how do I keep a man | Crying cartoon, Funny babies, Animation

From this month's thread:

@Tique wrote:

...It has been one year since Sonny and Carly's new kitchen became a main character on the show. A popular one too...

Okay that may not be funny but it is kind of cute... Maybe my failure was I didn't mention

THE MOSS

Caption This: Jason, Sonny, and The Moss Bowl on General Hospital ...

Just so you know: It took everything I had not to send a notification to each of you.  @CLHS68  you're the exception because you like my notifications.

Any time I make you laugh, let me know. It'll make my day.

Well I'll end this nonsense now. It's almost time for GH and I need an ice cold drink. Pepsi please.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

The May thread is up.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

@Tique. I love you posts and jokes.  We all need a laugh these days especially.   

I'm a day behind on shows bc we still get interrupted daily.

Yesterday:  where does Sam get off ripping into Brando? BTW, where are her kids?

Molly, get off your high horse.

Finn, finally someone with a brain!!

This whole Chase, Willow, Michael, Sasha nonsense is just ridiculous. 

Where is Nelle's parole officer?????

I would hope that during this quarantine the writers used the time to familiarize themselves with real GH history.  I also hope that the writing gets better.

Esteemed Contributor

Hopefully May brings sunshine and good health to all.

Please PERMANENTLY get rid of Nelle, Cyrus, Jordan, Peter, Nina, and Ava!!!!   

Please give Mac and Robert a decent storyline!!!

Please give Anna back her brains!!

I am hoping that the writers come up with better storylines post quarantine. 

Respected Contributor

From @southern comfortHere is what amazes me...Finn, not the usual "with it" relationship person knows that Chase/Shasha is a shame and yet, street smart Carly can't see Shasha's behavior, this doesn't compute?  Perhaps I will be enthralled to see that the writers portray Carly as she should be to Shasha....something like, says Carly, "I know what you did and what you gave up to help Michael and Wiley."  I can dream, can't I?  :womanlol:

@Lipstickdiva Exactly about Carly.  And didn't Sasha have a conversation with Carly, or Michael did, about the whole marriage stupidity.  But yet Carly isn't putting 2 and 2 together.

Yes, my dream did come true.  The writers gave Carly her "street sense" brain.  Oh, happy day.........LOL

Respected Contributor

@Tique Is iit moss, fungi or algae?  LOL  

Esteemed Contributor

Just watching today shows, I got to thinking...am so tired of all the ongoing stories!! 

Am sick to death of Nelle, we all know that eventually, Michael will get custody.  Now it may take awhile...probably til November sweeps....

Am sure that - in the long run - Willow and Chase will end up together, as well as Michael and Sasha!

Am not liking the teen romance stories --- way too predictable and silly  Once again, we know that Joss will end up with Cam

Sonny will eventually have to deal with his father's death.  Again, dragging a story out too long...

The time filler flash backs are not even two/three days old, yet they are being shown over and over!! 

Time to take a break from GH!!

Contributor

Is it moss or balls of felted wool I have seen at home decor stores?

Trusted Contributor

Everyone is getting mad at Nelle so it may be she might be leaving as that is what usually happens when a character is bad and she and Michael just met so of course he will be number one on the list should she disappear somehow. Wouldn't that be something if Michael and Willow get married and then Nelle is out of the picture. Chase won't be able to pry Willow away from that baby.  I still think it would be an interesting story if TJ got involved with Portia, its about time she got someone and why not make it a younger man.  However, is Trina's Dad really gone, Jordan is talking to someone on that phone and who else could it be I wonder.  Also, I did not think it was right of Sam to approach Brando like that, why is she so interested.