Honored Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Tique 

I think some one said it was Violet's age was 6 years old?

@cowboy sam   do you mean Violet's age is 6 on the show or the actress who plays her is 6? The actress, Jophielle Love, will be 6 in May.

Hayden was supposedly pregnant and left the show in Sept 2017. According to GH's Wiki page [see below] Violet was born in Nov 2017.

On September 5, Hayden wrote Finn a goodbye letter stating that there were complications with the pregnancy and the baby didn't survive, but it was later revealed that Hayden lied when she left town under the alias "Madison Ford".

Violet was born in November of 2017 in Finland on one of the coldest and longest nights of winter. According to Hayden, she came into the world fast and smiling. The nurses nicknamed Violet, "Sade" meaning light because she was such a joy. Despite the endearing nickname, Hayden named her daughter Violet because Finn's favorite flower is a violet.

Hayden asked Finn to come to Rome, intending to come clean and tell him the truth about Violet. But when he didn't show up, she assumed it was because he was already involved with Anna Devane and not wanting to complicate things in his life any further, she kept quiet. However, she was forced to come clean on October 23, 2019 when Violet was brought to the hospital due to having a fever.

I guess they'll update this the same way they did when they gave Kiefer a sister years after we already knew he was an only child.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

@Tique 

Finn, I disagree with a lot of your actions but you had enough sense to know that Chase would never cheat on Willow.  What do you know? Someone on this show has a brain. Happy smiley 5

Here is what amazes me...Finn, not the usual "with it" relationship person knows that Chase/Shasha is a shame and yet, street smart Carly can't see Shasha's behavior, this doesn't compute?  Perhaps I will be enthralled to see that the writers portray Carly as she should be to Shasha....something like, says Carly, "I know what you did and what you gave up to help Michael and Wiley."  I can dream, can't I?  :womanlol:

Respected Contributor

Anyone want to join me for the current obsurd S/L of Molly/one night stand, Brando/and big sister, Sam?  We know what we know, so far, about Brando, and for pity's sake, how many times must he tell anyone who knows, "I will not say a word"!!!  If Sam came at me like she came at Brando, let's just say I would have never been so polite. 

Oh, and here comes another rant:  Molly is sooooo honest, trustworthy, etc that (and she admits same to Brando) she omitted that she had a long-time boyfriend she thought dumped/ghosted her and gee, Brando, if you don't mind, that's why I'm inviting you to my apartment for sex.  And speaking of that, REALLY, you bring a stranger to the apartment and the bed that you shared with your only and long time love? If it were Kristina, that would follow.....but Molly? :womansurprised:

Honored Contributor

GH Spoilers: Will Carly Figure Out What Sasha’s Up To?

General Hospital Spoilers

General Hospital spoilers for Thursday reveal a day of threats and life-changing decisions.

General Hospital Spoilers Highlights

Carly confronts Sasha and wants to know why she cheated on her son. Sasha, of course, does a song and dance about how it was too much to be with Wiley, instant motherhood, and all that but it won’t take Calry long before she has Sasha’s number. But is it the right number?

Michael is trying to blow off some steam in the park when all Nelle breaks loose. They must really go at it because instead of feeling better, Michael is yelling at his ex-lover that he doesn’t trust her with his son and never will. That can’t be news to Nelle but will she have some unpleasant news for Michael?

To Tell The Truth

Meanwhile, Chase debates with Willow. He is plagued by Finn’s warning to confess all and get Willow back but he may realize it’s already too late. She tells him she doesn’t have any more room left in her heart to hurt.

Brook Lynn goes to Charlie’s but Julian is not happy to see his former blackmailer and is having none of her baloney. He tells her to turn around and stay out of his bar, taking her by surprise. Chances are it won’t be that easy to deter her — but what is she after this time?

Sonny Delivers News

Sonny has some news to break to Dev and Joss. Whatever it is he has to reveal causes Dev to become suspicious as Sonny also tells Brando his presence is no longer needed in PC. Elsewhere, Cameron and Trina attempt to move forward but she’s too upset and tells him she can’t do this anymore.

Their moms are busy at work and clueless about their kids’ turmoil. Portia and Liz play catch up at the hospital. Whatever Portia says, Liz is on board all the way and tells her new GH co-worker that her vote is that she goes for it. So, what’s Portia up to?

Esteemed Contributor

If Finn figured out immediately what Chase has done, and he doesn't know his half brother very well, why is it that no one else has figured it out. Miss Know It All Carly goes after Sasha. Wasn't it a couple weeks ago she was telling Michael he needed to marry Willow, or did I imagine that? Weren't they all talking about it, along with Sasha? NONE  of them can see what's going on here? They are all brain dead.

Esteemed Contributor

@RainCityWoman wrote:

If Finn figured out immediately what Chase has done, and he doesn't know his half brother very well, why is it that no one else has figured it out. Miss Know It All Carly goes after Sasha. Wasn't it a couple weeks ago she was telling Michael he needed to marry Willow, or did I imagine that? Weren't they all talking about it, along with Sasha? NONE  of them can see what's going on here? They are all brain dead.

---------------

I can't imagine any good lawyer making that suggestion to a client.  Everyone who knows Michael and Willow knows that they each love someone else.  The judge would see immediately it was a marriage of convenience and a sham!!!

Super Contributor

Boring AND stupid - Sam's rant at Brando, Cyrus and Jordan, Molly's I have to tell TJ-no I won't tell TJ, Michael/Willow/Chase/Sasha, Alexis and the doc, and on and on. I'm sure doing a lot of fast-forwarding.

Honored Contributor

@WildDunes 

what no comment on Valentine ,Charolette,Nina,Jax  Laura and her clueless daughter...lol!

I find that story more interestingSmiley Very Happy

Maybe today GH will be better Heart 

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

...On September 5, Hayden wrote Finn a goodbye letter stating that there were complications with the pregnancy and the baby didn't survive, but it was later revealed that Hayden lied when she left town under the alias "Madison Ford".

Violet was born in November of 2017 in Finland on one of the coldest and longest nights of winter. According to Hayden, she came into the world fast and smiling. The nurses nicknamed Violet, "Sade" meaning light because she was such a joy. Despite the endearing nickname, Hayden named her daughter Violet because Finn's favorite flower is a violet.

Hayden asked Finn to come to Rome, intending to come clean and tell him the truth about Violet. But when he didn't show up, she assumed it was because he was already involved with Anna Devane and not wanting to complicate things in his life any further, she kept quiet. However, she was forced to come clean on October 23, 2019 when Violet was brought to the hospital due to having a fever...

Some of you were certain Hayden would return for Violet's birthday. Maybe the above is the reason why she didn't. Violet's BD is in November - not April.

Respected Contributor

@Tique Some of you were certain Hayden would return for Violet's birthday. Maybe the above is the reason why she didn't. Violet's BD is in November - not April.

I have never been good in math, therefore, I took out my calculator and with Violet being born in November of 2017; I came up with Violet will be 3 years old this November.  Ahhh, another "soapie" aging of kids.  Too, the other alternative mentioned about Hayden's possible return would be as Finn/Anna are tying the knot on their wedding day.