Respected Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2020 ~ Spoilers Included

@grandma r  Truer words were never spoken! I've had one foot out the door for about 11/2 or so and if Nelle's role becomes prominent again well, I'll join you. I'll be out! Since the writers have shown that they have no loyalty or any care for GH storylines, then.....

As I've said in the past, GH is an old, old friend that I think I would miss but maybe not, at this point.

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Super Contributor

@daisy4 wrote:

@Coquille wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Coquille 

Glad to see youHeart

First the mayor of Chicago was on then our Gov. so GH  wasn't on !Smiley Sad

@cowboy sam  Don't worry, you missed nothing. Laura threatened Cyrus, Jason told Sam they're nit going to see each other because of the danger involved of him against Cyrus, Jordan telling Curtis if she doesn't get TJ back, she'll kill Cyrus. I'm sure I didn't tell you everything because it wasn't memorable. 

Hope you well, as much as you can be!🌞🤗😘

Don't forget Trina running all over town screaming that she would prove her father didn't do what they say he did.  She even went to Joss to get her to have Diane sue Jordan for saying that.

Trina gives me a headache. She consistently overacts. And now with her behaving as mentioned above, it's a fullblow migrane.

Honored Contributor

@mysoutherncomfort 

Perfect" revenge" would be fo rmiss prissyMolly like you suggested get pg!!!

Oh my gosh would love to see that happen...what a new story that would be  lol!

Writers you listening ?? lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam   Atl least there would be no need for a DNA test.  LOL

Honored Contributor

@DLew wrote:

Whoa! How fast is Molly? Didn't see that coming so fast!

By the way where is Kristina? 

@DLew, no kidding.  All those tears and the tantrums from Molly and she ends up in bed with the first guy that pays any attention to her.  

Please don't let her be pregnant.  

Honored Contributor

I know I'm the odd man out but I like Nelle's character.  I mean I don't "like" her, she drives me nuts but a soap needs an evil character and there is no one that does evil like Nelle.  

That's not to say that I love the storyline they've gone down with Nelle because it doesn't make much sense legally.  And what is even dumber was Diane at Sonny's talking about the lawsuit Nelle filed and making statements about defending it.  The hospital would have attorneys who would defend them and doctors have malpractice insurance as well.   The suit would be turned over to the insurance company and their attorneys would defend the suit.  But I guess we aren't supposed to think about that.   

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@cowboy sam wrote:

@mysoutherncomfort 

Perfect" revenge" would be fo rmiss prissyMolly like you suggested get pg!!!

Oh my gosh would love to see that happen...what a new story that would be  lol!

Writers you listening ?? lol

Gee, an unplanned pregnancy on a Soap....THAT would be unique. Haven't seen yesterday's episode, so I don't know what else has happened with Molly. Still can't get it online or On Demand so far.

Super Contributor

I kind of felt sorry for Brando - Molly was less than kind telling him - go home and this never happened.  I get a kind vibe from Brando and am starting to like the character.

That being said when Sonny came to warn him about Cyrus I got the feeling that he may be involved with Cyrus - maybe from being in prison.  Cyrus may have something on him like he does with Harmony.  I hope not but just the look on his face.

Honored Contributor

OMG I don't have the energy or brain cells to spare in rewriting history yet again.  I do like a villainous character and Nell has given Heather a run for her money but she doesn't need to be a main character at the expense of everyone else.

Yo Brando, come show me a good time.  I need a distraction and Nik keeps putting on dry clothes.  Smiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

I think that Molly will end up pregnant.  I am also liking Brando and he is coming across ok.  Looks like he is very interested in Molly already and if she ends up pregnant, he will want to marry her and do the right thing by his child. Bet she gets married then. I do not like Trina hollering all the time either, she should tone it down a bit.  Do not want Willow to be Nina's daughter or Michael's wife but they both may happen.  I am thinking if the younger generation gets involved in the big issue with Cyrus, someone is going to get hurt this time, and I am thinking it may be Joss.