Esteemed Contributor

Re: General Hospital ~ April 2019 ~ Spoilers Included

[ Edited ]

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

I get the feeling that Shiloh is Neil's son.  Neil has made some comments about having experience with cults and for some reason this is where my mind went.

I get the feeling, to me anyway, that Harmony is too young to be Willow's Mom.  Am I wrong with this assumption??

I don't think he is Shiloh's father because Shiloh's father is dead, and Sam was at one time his wife.

I do feel like there is some connection between Neil and the cult.  I like his chemistry with Alexis but I don't entirely trust him.  Not surprised Brad would blab to Shiloh.  He's fallen hook, line and sinker for this cult, I think. Maybe Shiloh can give him Kristina's tattoo lol.  If Brad has to give a secret it may be about the baby. He has a gazillion rotten secrets but that is the one thatseems to bother him.  If Shiloh would find out the baby died would he tell Willow or keep her in the dark? I don't think he would tell her unless it suited a purpose.  Poor Willow.

Respected Contributor

@Tique wrote:

General Hospital actress Carolyn Hennesy has been tapped again to host the Daytime Emmys red carpet and post-show!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor

@Coquille   wanted to make sure you see this.

@Tique 😘 👏👏👏👏👏 Yippie!  I just came to wish you and all my friends a very Happy and Healthy Holiday and  then I saw this. You're truly a sweetie pie! I'm thrilled, as you well know. Thank you for reaching out. 

Again, everyone have a good Passover and a Happy Easter. Stay Well. Always said and always meant, I'm here and around for my friends, as you all well know! 😘

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Respected Contributor

@BeckiWV Good one! Shiloh giving Brad Kristina's tattoo! 😆 I too like Neil and Alexis. That would be a great connection and it would assure that she and Jullian would not get back together. I know he's with Kim but with these writers, one never knows!

Take care and have a good holiday!😉

Happiness is not a destination, it is a way of life.
Honored Contributor

@BeckiWV wrote:

@RainCityWoman wrote:

@redwingsgal wrote:

I get the feeling that Shiloh is Neil's son.  Neil has made some comments about having experience with cults and for some reason this is where my mind went.

I get the feeling, to me anyway, that Harmony is too young to be Willow's Mom.  Am I wrong with this assumption??

I don't think he is Shiloh's father because Shiloh's father is dead, and Sam was at one time his wife.

I do feel like there is some connection between Neil and the cult.  I like his chemistry with Alexis but I don't entirely trust him.  Not surprised Brad would blab to Shiloh.  He's fallen hook, line and sinker for this cult, I think. Maybe Shiloh can give him Kristina's tattoo lol.  If Brad has to give a secret it may be about the baby. He has a gazillion rotten secrets but that is the one thatseems to bother him.  If Shiloh would find out the baby died would he tell Willow or keep her in the dark? I don't think he would tell her unless it suited a purpose.  Poor Willow.

I feel the same way about Neil.  I think it was earlier up in this thread I wondered if he wasn't the founder/mastermind of DOD. There has to be some connection.  Otherwise, why bring him on the show?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Today's scenes with Nina and Franco were a reminder of why I liked the two of them together or at least as much as I could like either of them with anyone. Franco is able to cut through all the BS Nina puts out and he brings her down to earth with the rest of the mortals.

I do wish they would make up their minds about this Aiden mess. They have enough going on without throwing him in the mix.

Don't know why I'm surprised Brad would fall for something like DofD. Margaux is firmly entrenched in their philosophy. Seeing her today made me thankful they didn't proceed with her and Sonny having an affair.

Been thinking about something else. The more they talk about the "trust", the more I am convinced that whatever Kristina revealed it was not that Alexis ran over Kiefer. That was not a secret. It also happened nine years ago. I think whatever is on her tape is something more recent and not generally known.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

I think whatever Kristina revealed has something to do with Sonny and his business and is going to cause him all kinds of problems and potentially could be just what Margaux needs to bring him down.

Respected Contributor

The secret is about Alexis killing Keifer. I saw it on the paper she signed when Shiloh was looking at it today.

Esteemed Contributor

Am i the only one who can't take Anna & Finn together....

or the storylines they have been dealt....hook her back up

with Robert..............he has absolutely no personality with Anna....at least with Alexis there was some humorous moments.....but lets get him someone brand new!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CLHS68 wrote:

The secret is about Alexis killing Keifer. I saw it on the paper she signed when Shiloh was looking at it today.

You're right. @CLHS68  I saw it too. I can't believe he let her get away with that. Maybe because he's not from Port Charles he didn't realize that "secret" is pretty well known.

Sonny is imagining all kind of things. At least that sleeze won't be Margaux's way to bring Sonny down.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Was today a repeat?  My DVR didn't record it.  If not, anything earthshattering happen?